New cock rate thread

New cock rate thread

Another one

Stop that shit, post your dickled in a gay forum

Beautiful cock.Cut and nicely shaved.Great shape.Would like to spit on it and jerk it until it cums.Then lick all sperm from balls going up the shaft 10/10

Very nice dick.Perfect shape, clean.Let me jerk it until it shoots.The cum should taste sweet as it comes from your lollipop.10/10
Interesting shape,but long enough to satisfy.Can I lick it as it is so clean shaved.9/10

nice one, would suck 10/10

Full of HPV see a doc ASAP.

Too much foreskin and pubic hair.Cock doesn't look attractive or tempting.5/10
Very nice.Love your cock.Its a little curved so it can massage my prostate when you fuck me.I would cum hands free if this fuck stick go in my ass.10/10

Wow 2 times 10/10. Is any of you two female?
I am honored anyways

R8 please

Looks tempting.Veins and foreskin nice.Can you put this cock deep inside my throat and shoot hot cum for me to swallow? 10/10
Perfect cock.Would suck it, jerk it,ride it.Maybe you can show this fun stick cumming,when cum drips from the shaft down to the balls.10/10

7 thick :)

Wow am liking the hair and the small ball sack. As i dont like circumsized cocks and yours is near perfect uncut with a normal sized head you get
8/10.

Kik: isthathimv

Gladly jerk for you/tribute

Lookin for guys/girls/whatever

Rate too if you'd like.

Thank you for the rate, I am self conscious about it and really appreciate it, but I have to say I have no pics with me cumming. Will take note to take some pics like that

Rate please

Lovely cock.Head ,shaft is perfect shape.Long enough to make cum anyone you fuck.Let me clean the head for you.My tongue will lick any cum drop.I let you fuck my ass and cum in it.10/10
Nice cock.Long,uncut,little curved. Let me do one handjob for you.8/10

Ive gotten everything from average to biggest theyve been with. Thoughts? Be real.

Can't see very well, but cock looks attractive. 8/10
Very nice dick.Long ,thick with a big head.Can I clean it with my mouth?Or lick that cum from the shaft? 10/10

Yes add my kik for live stuff ;)

Isthathimv

r8?

Rate

Pepe thread instead

All these cocks have my mouth watering. I need to please all of them, whatever it takes

I want your cummy in my tummy because your dick is so yummy

Would like to suck you

Penis.

Pretty average size cock.But looks suckable.Would love to mouth up just the head and lick and play with my tongue.You would shoot a lot hot cum for me.9/10
Wow that's a fuck stick I would enjoy going into my asshole.As it is curved I could take it balls deep.Orgasm for me would be heavenly as I would cum buckets without hands.10/10

props for the rating user, you are the real MVP

Rate

Nice hard long cock 10/10
Beautiful dick.Perfect shape,nice skin.Would suck this cock and lick those balls until its dry.Mmm.

9/10
8/10

r8 pls
sry my cam is a bit crappy

Rate plz

What do you think? Be honest

Wow those veins on your cock looks amazing.And it is so big and long.Your load should be huge. 10/10
Very nice.I would suck that cock like lollipop.Especially put my tongue to play on your head.Maybe I even swallow hot cum from you.9/10
Cute dick.Would suck you too 8/10

Guess my age

Looking for someone who can make tributes
fb12321

Looking at that... skin looks quite worn and lots of papules on head...i'll go for
55-65 years old??

this is a penis

Its also covered in the HPV Virus..yuk.

Not fully erected 5/10
Nice cut cock and balls.Would make oral sex for this dick until I fell hot cum shooting down my throat. 9/10
So soft so small 2/10

it's ppp

Rate plz

mine

Nice one you have.Hard,long, veiny shaft,uncut.Can I put my tongue under your foreskin and play with it a little?10/10
Long and pointy.Would spit on it and jerk so fast until cum all over my face .8/10
Almost big like water bottle.Very nice.I let you drill my ass with that cock until I ejaculate from anal orgasm and you could shoot your hot tasty cum deep in my ass.Until it will start to drip out and we then use your cum as a lube for second ass fuck. 10/10

here is my semi, post pict to make me hard, and cum... will post results

Your head looks infected. The red spots are HPV you best get some cream for it.

Handsome

Interesting shape,looks good shaved. 7/10
Nice one.Perfect shape,shaved 8/10
Wow this fun stick looks so suckable.Perfect shape,straight shaft.Would take it balls deep in my mouth.

I want it down my throat >.

ThanksCock was very horny n hard there

Looks nice.Straight shaft.Want to lick these balls and choke and gag on your long dick 9/10
Looks big and hard and curvy.Would love to have anal sex with this fuck stick. 8/10

Beautiful cock.Hard,long and thick.Want to spit on it and jerk it off straight into my face until it shoots hot cum straight on my face as I would kneel on my knees.10/10
Straight shaft,clean shaved.Perfect for oral sex to deep throat until it ejaculates hot sweet sperm for me to swallow.I would lick and suck the balls too.9/10
Not bad.Nice shape.Want to make it erect and ejaculate.7/10

Fukn AIDS fagots

Rate please

rate please

rate please

Rate please

Cute dick.Big dick head.Would suck it balls deep until you shoot hot load in my mouth and I swallow every drop.8/10
Wow your cock is breathtaking.Perfect shape,long and cut.Would suck on these shaved balls.I want facial from your cum gun.If you just ejaculate on my face.As soon as your hot cum touch my face I would orgasm too.Your load must be huge,so my face would be all covered with your hot sticky semen.As a thank you I kiss your cock head.10/10
Chastity cage looks too small.You better remove it to avoid damage 5/10

rate ?

anyone?

Kik: esrdto

Nice cock.Long thick and veiny.Would give you a handjob to see how far semen ejaculates from.Also would taste one or two drops of white hot cum.Niam.8/10

Can I choke on your cock?

Thanks. Male?