Can anyone recommend some rap albums for people who don't like rap?

Can anyone recommend some rap albums for people who don't like rap?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfWzyEWFu3I
youtube.com/watch?v=1A0BmbiM53Q
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PWLt7nT-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low end theory

>wanting to listen to rap when you don't like rap
Don't force yourself to listen to "Ooga booga we wuz kangs n shiet" the genre just because some nu-males on Sup Forums want you to believe that niggers like Kanye and Kendrick are geniuses. If you don't like rap then leave it at that, try some of the instrumental stuff if you must.

holy shit, a post that is actually good on Sup Forums, fuck me

Madvillainy.jpg

Atrocity Exhibition

guys this is rap garbage, op wants to avoid that nigger stuff

>Madvillainy garbage rap
Ok

so many buzzwords in one post.
>we wuz kangs
>nu-males
>niggers like Kanye and Kendrick are geniuses

Nujabes

Eminem, 2pac and Biggie.

Don't listen to hip hop if you don't like it user. Opinions and tastes are just that, don't bend them to other peoples will. That being said if you just want to explore rap in general:

>Outkast - ATLiens

>Dangerdoom - The Mouse & the Mask (MF DOOM with Danger Mouse. Very digestible compared to some of DOOMs other works which probably only appeal and sound good to people who like rap)

> Tyler, the Creator - Scum Fuck Flower Boy (almost an R&B album. I've got a couple friends who hate rap who absolutely loved this album)

>A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory (every white persons favorite hip hop album. Some slight similarities with the Deltron 3030 album you posted)

>Eminem - The Slim Shady LP

>The Avalanches - Wildflower (not a rap album per se, but does have a few tracks with rapping by Danny Brown, MF DOOM, Biz Markee, and others)

>Dirty Heads - Sound of Change (again not exactly a rap album, but does have a lot of rap influence and a few features from rappers)

>Dr. Dre - The Chronic

>Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent by Design

>¡MAYDAY! - Believers (an amazingly digestable and easy to listen to album for the mild hip hop fan. Rock, R&B, rhythm, and funk influenced band. If you like this album check their older records too)

>Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface (I knlw Sup Forums hates TOP but fuck em'. This album is pretty influenced by rap and has a lot of rapping on it. It's also easy to listen to)

I know this post will probably get shit on by a lot of people but I tried to reccomended you albums that are easy to listen to so hopefully you find one or two that you enjoy, but more than likely you'll hate them all if ypu don't really like hip hop, but I tried. Also check pic related for the hip hop section if you want some classic albums too.

I feel like this is the most effective introduction to rap music. If this doesn't click then rap might not be for you

Lyrics Born
youtube.com/watch?v=vfWzyEWFu3I
Blackalicious
youtube.com/watch?v=1A0BmbiM53Q
Mr.Lif/Polish Ambassador- Terra Bella
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PWLt7nT-o

He clearly doesn't, given he started with an album made by a black person.

Danny Brown and MF DOOM are as niggardly as Del is.

Yeah, I wouldn't call A Tribe Called Quest niggardly ether.

My friend who doesn't enjoy most rap loves this album

a really fucking great album. Both Sides Of The Brain is another good one from same artist