Ask an extreme couponer anything

ask an extreme couponer anything

whats the point of owning a lifetime supply of toilet paper?

>whats the point of owning a lifetime supply of toilet paper?
She has a folder full of Taco Bell coupons, too...

we shit a lot, plus I get it dirt cheap the last time i bought tp was last november

how many hours a week would you say you have to put into that?

my girl tried to do it but is lazy and spent most of the time organizing coupons instead of shopping

i have a coupon for one pic of your apparently well-wiped butthole

looking for the deals? i guess about an hour now that i've been doing it almost a year now. facebook groups help a lot, that's how i learned.
i used to be the same way but now i just clip what i'm gonna use and just leave the inserts there, most of them really don't get used anyway

so you just watch for the sales to be able to use the coupons on? and you only clip coupons for stuff you will use? she is wanting to have garage sales and sell the extra stuff so she was trying to clip everything

yeah if she has facebook she should join couponing groups, members know what the sales are going to be before they start. clipping everything isn't necessary. krazycoupon lady helps a lot too but a lot of known sales result in cleared shelves. the real way to get ahead is to misuse tbh

can i see your beautiful bare tits?

misuse the coupons or web?

What makes you so extreme? Do you ride bmx bikes and listen to sick guitar riffs while you do it?

what are the best types of coupons to look for? like just money off or buy one get one or what

coupons

Why haven't you posted your tits with a timestamp?

how do you misuse them? just look for stupid cashiers?

the best ones are the ones that give you overage, that way your out of pocket is less

yeah the ghetto or young ones preferably, it helps to be friendly with them. a lot of the times they won't know and just scan them all without reading them

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Do you prefer to be called an extreme couponer, or radical Islamic couponer?

TIts!!!

You can never have enough its not like one day you will stop shitting

Why are you posting on a Chinese cartoon image posting webforum?

Who is your favorite Family Guy character

top zozzle

You are not an extreme couponer, you are very clever for seeing the benefits from using coupons

I came into this thread to shit post and chew bubblegum.
Do you have any coupons for bubblegum?

Are you a spic? I work retail and it's always the Mexican women who do this

yeah a lot of people misuse even coupon teachers, they don't get that much shit doing it the right way then they make money off people thinking they can get same result doing it the honest way
it's funny you ask that because i'm half mexican and white but look white

Mom get off Sup Forums this place is horrible

My mom had a 19 foot receipt from CVS one day. Made two trips to get it all home in our Honda Accord. Various household items and shit she resells at a higher cost on eBay.

How much did that 19 foot receipt cost her you might wonder? She left with 43$ in her pocket. Yes. She got money back. It was the craziest shit I ever seen in my life. Leaving the store with hundreds in merchandise and having the cashier hand you money on top of it. Couponing is basically theft.

yeah she misuses, cvs is expensive as hell even if you use coupons or ecbs. some people are able to get those vanilla money gift cards and resell them on ebay

Yeah they take pretty much any coupon you hand them though. Local papers have tons of coupons, manufacturer coupons and shit. And more often than not a simple email to a company and they'll send you small booklets filled with excellent excellent coupons

a lot of places are strict here so i prefer the self checkout or cashiers that don't care it's crazy how things work but fuck it i'll take it

Post some resources for us, man.

tits or gtfo whore

for what specifically inserts? deals?

yes how do we get more inserts? do you have to pay for them? whats a good price

how much do you spend on an average trip shopping?

you can get them clipped from certain websites like klip2save, but the best way is to find someone in your town that sells whole inserts they're usually .20-.35 each for the whole insert. p&g inserts usually go $1 or more because gain and tide coupons are harder to find but don't buy them at that price bitches get greedy and want to get rich. different sellers have different prices

under $5 for coupon items (i'll usually do multiple transactions and still pay hardly anything) a lot of the times i get it free now that i learned which coupon works with what product, in order to learn what works with what i use an app called qseer. you just scan the coupon with the app and it lets you know which products it can be used with. it is $1.99 but well worth it

some can be used for more than the pictured product?

can i please please see your tits

ummm thats paper towels you dolt

yes, it has something to do with product codes or something. sometimes if you're lucky you can find all scan coupons which work with literally anything

I remember back in 2009-2012 there used to be fake coupon threads....what happened to those?

here you go big boy ;)

why hairy chest? hairy vag too?

9/10 would suckle

Dude got caught he was writing books on how to make them and shit

You have more chest hair than me.

now the pussy? pretty pwease?

There was a single guy doing it?

I thought it was just random anons making these

my pussy is a dick