Give me concrete evidence that the earth is a globe and isn't flat

Give me concrete evidence that the earth is a globe and isn't flat

Other urls found in this thread:

wayback.archive.org/web/20030219072854/http://timecube.com:80/
youtube.com/watch?v=3N6Em4tzH6g
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go on top of a mountain and use your eyes, asshole.

You can literally see it if you want to go take a look.

I think watching people rip into flat earthers is the funniest shit.

>Let me make it clear than I am immune to logic and physical evidence
>now, logically construct an argument backed up by physical evidence to prove to me something I have decided to not believe.

The globe makes sense based on observable data of other models and the body of evidence put together as a whole.

The disc only makes sense if you start with the assumption and cherry pick data, or make the assumption that magic and god come into play.

ok, ok, tell me... why are there two star maps?
one for the SOUTHERN!.. hemisphere, and one for the NORTHERN!.. hemisphere?? fucking work that into your flat earth theory.

Well, first off that photo is not the Milky Way. It's impossible to take a picture of it since we are literally INSIDE of it. Instead, photos of Spiral Galaxy look-alikes that we CAN see are used. You'd know this if you actually look it up.

>globe heads are a functional network of social creatures capable of having stable extended families
>flat earthers can only retain unit cohesion through infighting and survive by being a dangerous nuisance to other living things

>Just go on top of a mountain and use your eyes, asshole.
Pretty much this. You can see the curvature from tall mountains and from air planes.

If you observe the ocean in an horizon, you'll see that a ship that is travelling far enough seems to "sink" down in the ocean.

But in case that isn't enough, check out Aristotle argument: Stars that can bee seen from the northern hemisphere can not be seen from the southern hemisphere. This is only possible if the earth is curved.

Then there is Eratosthenes, who calculated almost the exact circumference of the earth. He had heard that in Syene, at summer solstice at noon, no building cast any shadow. At summer solstice in Alexandria, however, there was a shadow. He planted a stick in the ground of known height, and calculated the angle of the shadow. Then he measured the distance from Alexandria to Syene, and was able to calculate the circumference of the Earth.

If that isn't enough either, then how do you explain time zones or how the upcoming solar eclipse that will be a full eclipse in North-America, but only a partial eclipse elsewhere in the world.

Clearly the southern hemispheres have been taken over by the Leftists at NASA, Octans is a myth used to trick Americans into their Jew conspiracies.

>this is how the flatfaggot actually thinks

that doesnt bring proof of a globe.

FOOLS

The earth is neither FLAT nor ROUND

but a CUBE

but no ordinary cube, it is a TIME-CUBE

wayback.archive.org/web/20030219072854/http://timecube.com:80/

1. Failed try of an ad hominem
2. If the Earth was a cube it would go like this, since it's an spheroid it's much more softer
3. azimuthal equidistant projection centred on the North Pole, which is another way to represent the Earth, while the countries get really stretched out, like in any map that is not 3 dimensional
4. Artist render you can't possibly be this dumb

Isn't it true that the Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe?

Time zones prove that it is curved in a west-east direction.

Different star maps for northern and southern hemisphere proves that it is curved in a north east direction.

* north south

And different seasons south and north prove that the axis is tilted, bringing the northern hemisphere closer to the sun in the summer (while the southern is further away and experience winter), and vice versa.

If the earth is flat then explain the round shadow cast upon the moon during a Lunar eclipse

You can literally see the earth is round by using two sticks and shadows...

This assumes that the sun is so far away that the rays it casts are practically parallel though. But yeah, this is how Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth.

can you answer this?

if so then explain also moon phases

>this is coming from people who use NATO logo as proof.

Hearty chuckle.

The moon crescent change side wherever you are on earth. It's either on the side or from top to bottom.

GOVERN PENETRANTS IN MY WITNESS IS SHOCKED SHIT

OP is a fag. Also every other planet is a sphere

That's a niiice looking sandwichyou got there, sonny! Where's it from? I'm guessing it's from one of the fast food places (Arby's maybe) but, it could be a classy home made (pro level) shot... ?

Oh yeah- the earth is a globe, just like all the other planets. THAT just isn't worth discussion though.

That's what they ALL say,! You sick guvurmunt shill!

If the earth is flat. Does that mean the sun and the moon are flat aswell?

If the world is flat, how do you explain Australia being upside down?

sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

I get that this is a troll, but I know that there are people who legitimately believe the earth is flat. So here's my questions:

How do they explain that nobody has been to the "edge" of the Earth? I mean, even a flat Earth wouldn't be very big, why wouldn't ships sail off the edge?

What keeps all the water from staying on the disc as opposed to just falling off the planet?

A flat Earth would completely destroy our laws of motion - how would they justify this; what makes things go "down" if not gravity?

What would be the point of making people believe the earth was round? I mean, it would be a massive undertaking conspiring to censor the entire globe. To what end though?

why are you asking us and not them you mouth breather

Get in a rocket ship and go see for yourself.

Honestly, you would think that if flat-earthers wanted proof that the earth is flat, they would fund their own rocket and fly their ass out into space to prove everyone wrong.

Because
A) any flat earthers on Sup Forums would likely visit this thread and might answer my questions

B)perhaps someone here is aquatinted with their arguments and could answer my questions

C) you're a lonely idiot and I sincerely hope you get cancer

Seasons are about the tilt, not the distance towards the sun.

The tilt causes one of the hemispheres to have more sunlight during the summer and less during the winter.

a, speculation
b, you already acknowledge that trolls in this thread will be advocating flat earth views
c. if posting on Sup Forums is the sole requisite for being lonely then what does that make you who is actively seeking conversation on Sup Forums

flatters vs. Rounders
Flatters unite!!!!

Yes, that's what I mean. It's the angle, not the distance.

Im a flatter and im proud.
>jews are rounders

top 10 arguments against flat earth.
#1 Sun rises in the east and sets in the west. It doesn't simply float off in the sky.
#2 Gravity. Gravity predicts everything from how high you can jump to how much you weigh and the orbital patterns of the solar system and galaxies. Gravity tends to cause ball shapes as mass concentrates towards the center.
3. The seasons. The orbital axis of earth around the sun gives us different seasons.
4. Pys ops. Perhaps the reason that the flat earth conspiracy exists is to discredit actual conspiracy theories. For example the UN adopted a flat earth logo. But we know the UN is full of lying jews. So do we trust them or disbelieve them?

How about lunar eclipses dumbshit

Give me concrete evidence that the sun is flat and isn't a globe

No, I won't. I'm perfectly okay with you believing the Earth is flat.

How far do I have to dig to fall out of the bottom if the earth is flat?

You stupid... fucking... idiot

The earth is pear-shaped, just like Christopher Columbus thought it was.

Cant break bedrock
>idiot
>faggot
>doesnt know physics

A) Yeah it's speculation, but it's reasonable.

B) obviously they would be, that's why I'm asking these questions: to find out what their responses would be.

C) I never said that you being on Sup Forums itself makes you lonely. I say you're lonely because of the way you're trying to pick a fight. Regardless, me being lonely has nothing to do with what I said. Besides, I'm not lonely. I'm happily married and I have good friends. I'm all set.

These. basically could /thread here

>just like other planets

ya can't even settle on one planet and you're saying all planets are globe, kekkles

5. nasa lies: okay sure nasa is a big fat liar. but let's consider that sometimes nasa also tells the truth... unless you think mars doesn't exist. either they lie about everything they lie about nothing or they sometimes lie. if they sometimes lie than they may not have lied about mars. if they didn't lie about mars it means they might not have lied about the earth being round.

Well it doesn't since the Bible quotes something about "the circle of the earth" so religious ideas are completely against these bizzare theory

Concrete doesnt prove anything fucking retarded kids with downes look at you and giggle

6: plate techno tics & volcanoes. if earth was flat than plate tectonics would be completely different and it would make volcanic eruptions less likely. why would the plates be randomly gyrating around causing mountains and shit

#7 conspiracy theories about flat earth usually involve intense penis rubbing over Antarctica weird and amazing shit can still exist there even if the earth is round.

Well obviously the earth is a globe and isn't flat! What you sheeple don't know is that you are living on the inside of said globe, with whole universe residing on the inside of said earth sphere! Get smart, don't listen to the NASA or flat earthers lies and educate yourselves!

The proof for it is everywhere, search for concave earth theory and do the digging yourself! Don't fall for their lies any longer, wake up!

not only would the sun have to move in a circle it would also have to move up and down to cause sun rises and sun sets unless the earth is shaped like a hemisphere. also in your photo africa is way fucking bigger than it should be. to travel from one end to the other takes a specific amount of time which has been measured. why is this photo of a flat earth taken thru a fish eye lense?

How lunar/Sun eclipses is possible with flat earth ?

the sun does move in a circle you idiot, that's why it's called an 'orbit'
also, I'm not the one who made the map
I'm using whatever fucked-ass map was supplied by the globe-head

documentary about a long bridge

youtube.com/watch?v=3N6Em4tzH6g

Where's the curvature, where? jk

By that logic, there should be a 1000mph wind everything

picture seem appropriate as clearly OP is not serious.

/thread

time zones dipshit

Thread

I never respond to or enter these threads. This is just for shits and gigs right? Like nobody really believes flat earth yes?
(Sorry for being out of the loop, I am not American)

Time zones, stars, seasons, all this proves is that the sun and stars move, says nothing about earth

a poll i read stated that 7% of people thought chocolate milk come from chocolate cows, so sadly, yes i do think there are some that really think the earth is flat.

gps

Just go and die somewhere

+1

jewish manipulation is strong here
> earth is flat

who did poll, some usa jew group

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs here's some science from the science man to educate you on the science of this science

Focault pendulum. Moon rotating at different latitudes.

Polaris.

One of the things that prove that earth is not flat is what I show on my draw I attach. If the earth was flat, anybody living on the exact center will be perpendicular to the earth.

But if anybody lives on the perimeter, he would be bound to major gravity forces and therefore must have a "diagonal" live to counter the mass of all the earth.

Sorry, I'm not english, but if anybody smart enough would understand my point.