Denying the holocaust is just satire on Sup Forums

>pic

We deny the numbers you stupid nigger

Evolution is still a theory.

Nope.
Pol has quite an amount of retards that actually think that it didn't happen.

So is gravity.

Literally
>its not true goy, trust me! Don't bother your mind with thoughts like that!
the post

I love how now with the Ukraine winning Eurovision every gommie has rushed out of the woodworks denying the systematic starvation of 6+ million Ukrainians by the USSR, yet holocaust denial still carries a social stigma

> it would be like denying evolution at this point.

Ironically both are false/exaggerated

>says the Soviet

I deny the intentional extermination angle. Most historians do too. They're all too afraid to call bullshit on the rest.

150-300k died, but none were gassed or burned alive.

can you prove this "gravity" is the reason things fall?

pol has a lot of retards who think various things. The majority consensus here is that it happened but the jews fixed the numbers to get more support and fuck Germany over harder

The holocaust is real, but is extremely banal when compared to other events in history. The rape of nanking, the chinese cultural revolution, the Rwandan genocide, the Armenian genocide, the native american genocide etc. were all much much worse. It's only because of the power of the jews that the "shoah" became something special instead of a minor footnote of history.

Calling our position "holocaust denial" is a strawman. No one denies "the holocaust", what they deny is the details and spin put on it.

Not fully because you could always provide a counter example with evidence. But no one has showed any proof that says it isnt

It was created by this hacker named "Sup Forums" to save us all but people repeatedly deny it.

no one has shown any proof god didnt create the universe

>evolution is real
>theres no such thing as race
>natural hierarchy doesnt exist

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Why do we learn only about the killing of jews during the holocaust, when it is a fact that more Russian pows and regular partisans died in German concentration camps during ww2. It is outright bias and kike propaganda

Fuck off you filthy shills, HOLOCAUST NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

When people say shit like
"No remotely respected historian blah blah blah"
or
"No remotely respected scientist blah blah blah"
I wait until I see them again and ask
"Name one respected historian that you know who talks about blah blah blah."
Or the same with the word scientist replacing historian and you know what?

Not one single person has ever been able to name these so called respected historians or scientists, not fucking once.

They just say that shit and assume its fucking true. Always hold people to task when they are away from their PC and cannot google shit.

go away kike, the holocaust was heavily exaggerated and is an aegis against any and all criticism for world jewry

Gravity does not cause objects to fall. It causes two objects to pull towards each other.

thats just what the jews want you to think

If your going to make the claim that god did then you better have evidence. If you dont then the question from a scientific point of view should remain unanswered

>150-300k died, but none were gassed or burned alive.
Where did all the joos from eastern yurop go? Poland and ukraine-belarus had millions of them. Ukraine was like 20% jewish before ww2.

>flag

im an athiest, i beleive in evolution. i just think this mystical "gravity" is a jewish trick

Friendly reminder that holocaust denial is a crime in Russia.

Typhus + malnutrition = holocaust.

Gas chambers + ovens = lies.

So is the bible.

Imagine 200 years from now, the kikes will still be on TV or the internet or whatever introducing Schloma Sheckleberg, a 275 year old Holocaust survivor who is coincidentally the oldest person in the world.

>soviets liberated those camps

People die in wars. People scatter to all areas, and some stay where they are.

Many sought refuge in other countries, and many more migrated to Palestine after the war.

Exactly your people fabricated half this shit to make germany seem even more like shit

>the holocaust exactly happened as our schoolbooks say, the evidence is overwhelming, muh 6 million
>no goy you're not taking that equipment into the Gas Chamber(TM)

>anthropomorphic climate change is a fact, the evidence is overwhelming, muh 97% of scientists agree
>no goy just take these facile demonstrations of a glass full of carbon dioxide heating up when left in the sun as irrefutable proof

its no coincedence that the passionate holocaust deniers are in countries that had zero or little experience of nazi occupation. no one sane in serbia would deny the holocaust, but then again serbs were uentermenschen same as jews, planned for destruction.

Thats not relevant, whats important is, is it a JEWISH theory?

>appeal to authority
>Ignoratio elenchi

Leftists are so stupid

>The majority consensus here is that it happened
Does this include the implementation of homicidal gas chambers? Lampshades? Shrunken heads? Electrifying floors? Drowning pools? Gas vans? Masturbation machines of death?

first twenty oldest people in the world are all women, you mongoloid, mostly italy and japan. yes, there is a holocaust survivovor in top 100 proving what?

POO

If the nazis were so methodical and industrious about killing their prisoners, then why were there so many millions of survivors left to be liberated? Why did the mass shootings only happen in the East where there was little to no ability to independently verify them? It happened but it was mostly Typhus mixed with sporadic massacres blown out of proportion.

Die screaming, pig.

Nobody migrates from Stalin's soviet union, doesn't work that way, our people are too happy to leave. A lot of civvies perished yes, but jews dissapeared in disprportional numbers. I think locals had a big role in that, poles and ukies loved jewish blood. They had to pretend camps killed them later.

>but then again serbs were uentermenschen same as jews, planned for destruction.

Which is, of course, quietly swept under the carpet by the leftists who are supposedly so concerned with the Holocaust.

After all, it would really throw a spanner in their works if it ever became common knowledge that the Nazis employed tons of muslims because of their shared hatred for Jews. You know, with the constant claiming that "muslims are the new Jews", despite Jews never overrepresenting themselves in crime statistics, not immigrating en masse to Europe, or insisting local law be changed to suit them. In fact, Jews are just as persecuted as ever in Europe today. By muslims.

In short: Islamic mass immigration is garbage, and every leftist is literally a Holocaust denier.

That was all fabricated to make you guys look bad. The real reasons jews died was because they cut off supply lines and disease was spreading. When you have diseased bodies you burn them

Pls
Did you know that not only the jews were killed in concentration camps? In fact nazis killed a lot more slavs and gipsy's.
It's bizarre murrican antisemitism, instead of pointing on numbers and other victims, tries to prove that it didn't happened, effectively making yourself sound like an loony idiot.
Just stop it already.

>he actually believes it happened

OP should be very careful what he posts on Facebook too. Even 'just joking' can get you a knock on your door.

Exciting times.

Sucking jew dick much Slobodan? Can't see why you would after they fucked your country over for Kosovo.

>it would be like denying evolution

>implying evolution is supported by facts

and why would you
>kill your wartime captive workforce
>waste an enormous amount of resources transporting them across the country rather than killing them on the spot
>waste an enormous amount of resources building and using death camps

I don't "deny" it, I revise it.

>liberated

Soviet ********education**********

Camps happened, the jews who died were of starvation

nazi germany was trying to have a legal footing for most of its actions, which is why it even went through the pain of setting up "volksgeristof" tribunals for its german dissidents like sophie scholl. also, it wanted to have western europe on its side, as french, english, italians, occupied a much higher rank on its racial hierarchy than slavs. this meant Vichy France sovereignty was actually respected, and Germans actually bothered both with regulating the status of its occupation in the north as well as going through the motions of respecting parliamentary procedure in France for passing anti-semitic measures.
By contrast, with Poland, they did not give a flying fuck, and they abolished the Polish state imediatelly. And started with deliberate cruelty instantly, as destroying eg Polish (Slavic) intelligentsia was part of the same plan as destroying Jews.

I never said it didnt happen you fucking retard. We are saying the numbers and the reasons jews died was fabricated. Our two countries cut off supply lines so jews starved and were ravaged by disease. We both know the 6 quadtrillion is a fucking meme too

A God exists
The Earth is a sphere
Evolution of man is a myth
Global warming is a hoax
The holocaust is greatly exaggerated

None of this is debatable

>Falling for the holocaust meme
kek says it did not happen

You're stupid, trolling, or both.
Objects have been observed accelerating towards each other in experiment, and it is repeatable.
The notion that two objects that are different by volume/mass "fall" at the same time for a given distance is wrong, but only because the differences in time is very small is that it is generally accepted that all items fall at the same rate.

well there we have it

k-kek has chosen me to be a messenger

THANK YOU KEK

>huur duur everything just magically runs into eachother worship the great powerful lord "gravity" who can move planets with his mind!

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I don't know to what extent.

There are currently 6 million Jews living in Israel which is the number that contemporary historians associate with the number killed in the Holocaust.

I just find that to be a really massive number considering the death camps were really only in use in '43.

It's a fundamental physical force. We don't understand why it exists. Some people do worship it as part of pantheism. Stop being a fucking sperglord

You do realize why gravity is considered a theory, right?

>We don't understand why it exists
>its real why wont anyone beleive me

its funny that you probabluy opposed to ISIS, but then again reason was never Nazi's strong suite.

(cont) All this meant, extermination camps were to be east, also bc former Pol-Lit commonwealth lands had some of the highest Jewish concentrations in the World. (all those shtetls).

In exceptional cases, if allied with Germany from the start, country sovereignty was respected to the end, even if slavic -- specifically Bulgaria resisted giving its Jews. But only in areas which were originally Bulgarian -- as part of the the deal, it collaborated with Germany in areas it occupied because of German war, i.e. Macedonia and southern Serbia. Hungary resisted to 1944, Romania did initially, but then went full anti-semitic. So-called Independent State of Croatia, a German and Italian invention, never even considered resisting up until 1944 by which point the genocide of Yugoslav Jews and Serbs it could get inside its borders was largely complete.

>I don't know what position my parents banged in or where they did it
>I exist please why won't you believe me

Fuck you Frantisek. I bet you are Bohemian scum

>volksgeristof
*Volksgerichtshof

Why would I deny something that never happened?

IN

THE GAS CHAMBER

which is worse than the ebil gas chambers in my mind. Starvings probably the worst way to go.

What is up with all those holocaust pushing threads today? You have to be a retarded shitter to believe in the holohoax.

a GAME THEORY

thanks for watching

The earth isn't a sphere, it's a spheroid.
Evolution has been observed within our lifetimes and explains racial differences.
The climate is undeniably warming, but whether or not humans are causing it is debatable

As far as the gas chambers go, the only evidence we have is eyewitness testimony (hearsay, not admissible in a court of law) and claims made by the Soviet Union, which everyone will admit is not a trustworthy source. We have no forensic evidence or German documentation of them existing. The lack of any documented orders from Hitler to outright kill all the jews is also very damning. How could it be a secret even within the Nazi government such that they would have scrupulously avoided leaving a paper trail?

>The earth isn't a sphere, it's a spheroid.
Of all the things to take issue, you choose to split hairs over THIS????

It's like 0.001% away from being a perfect sphere, you autist

Sorry I have to do this, because what you said was interesting, but:
>Polish intellectuals

poland and polish people were to be integrated into the reich and germanized. a surviving polish state and identity would have made it more difficult to maintain control. killing the intelligentsia is part of what you do when you wipe out an identity, communists all did the same when they tried to forge their communist identity

>poland and polish people were to be integrated into the reich and germanized.
No. They were meant to become essentially serfs with large numbers of them being deported. Germanization of racially nordic people was very limited in practice, due to the need to maintain the perceived preciousness of Aryan blood (if anyone can be made German, then German ancestry isn't important). And it took place in the Baltic countries.

Hitler was a zionist of course he didn't gas jews

because you are fucking evil and insane.

besides, not all jews were killed in the death camps. The nazis used the strongest and educated for forced labor.

>n-nazis raus!
No, Hans Ozkan. No.

The Japanese Empire knew all about starving prisoners to death didn't they?

there is no evidence of that beyond nuremberg lies, we have no idea what the generalplan ost document stated beyond show trial confessions. there is also no feasable way they could fill that much land with the demographics of the time.

>to maintain the perceived preciousness of Aryan blood (if anyone can be made German, then German ancestry isn't important)
slavs even as east as russia and as south as serbia were considered aryan, its a lie that they were not based on wartime propaganda against the soviet union. of course not everyone could be germanized but fellow aryans certainly could and while many polish nationals would certainly be deported further east the goal from the start was to forcefully unite them under the german identity. if poland had decided to take the peaceful route and accept an alliance they would have probably used the same methods they did with the french and the danish, slowly over time with cultural influence and things like teaching german in school.

>Pol has quite an amount of retards that actually think that it didn't happen.

>Pol

gtfo newfag

Come to think of it, Czechbro, what do your grandparents say about living in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia? I don't remember hearing about any grave injustices towards the Czechs and other non-German ethnicities. I do think that the Germans treated Poles like absolute shit, though.

>its no coincedence that the passionate holocaust deniers are in countries that had zero or little experience of nazi occupation. no one sane in serbia would deny the holocaust, but then again serbs were uentermenschen same as jews, planned for destruction.

Evidence!

Where are the bones? From a supposed 12 million dead.....there has to be bones somewhere

>the evidence is so strong is would be like denying evolution at this point

>Keep reusing the same data a few years
>Then a 5 million fall
So, only 5 millions and it have been inflated. Seem legit.

This.

That looks like a reliable graph

well they wiped out an entire village in retaliation for sabatage, it was not a nice time and they were not nice people, i just dont see why i should pretend they were race genociding bond villians in order to justify the soviet crimes and invasion, as well as attempt to wipe out national identities to create their communist man. germany in every one of its forms has always tried to unite europeans under the german identity and i just dont think nazi germany was any different in that regard

This.

Why would a supposed Rothschild Zionist gas 6million of his own people? Makes no sense desu.

evolution is bullshit and there are 0 evidence to support it, so is the holohoax.

fucking monkeys turning from beavers to men, since when is that biologically possible ?

But evolution is extremely plausible and makes sense. Read Darwin's thing about the finches and their beaks, nigger.