I've been on enough dates with women now to notice a pattern

I've been on enough dates with women now to notice a pattern.

Attractive women are much more friendly, if they like you they will fuck you a lot quicker, but if they don't they will reject you in the nicest and most polite manner possible.

The uglier/average women (like 6 and below) act more bitchy, constantly shit-test you, and and play harder to get.

I went on a date with a 6 last night and she was a total cunt and constantly said "yikes" when I didn't pass her ridiculous shit test. And she generally seemed to look down on me as if I was somehow below her (even though she was less attractive than me). What the fuck is this?

>been on enough dates to notice a pattern

Nigga, I don't know wtf you've been doing... but, that is not how it is at all.

wat

first part isn't true at all. You're probably just noticing the nice ones more because you're attracted to them while you're more willing to forget or forgive the cunty ones because, again, you're attracted to them.

Same goes for the "6 and below"s. You aren't as attracted to them so you don't forgive the ones you get slighted by and don't care to notice the ones trying to be nice.

Bitchiness is present on all levels of attractiveness, as is niceness.

Strangest part about your story, however, is that you're apparently attractive enough to get dates with 10/10's then for some reason also date 4/10's, and they're all rejecting you

ugly girls get rejected all the time
so they need to bitch to feel a bit of control
also they might think it's normal to act like a cunt on a date

attractive girls can get what they want
they are in control anyway and can decide if they continue or not
no need to bitch

insecurity is a horrible thing to witness

>protip: women can see it in men also, and react pretty much the same way

Hotties get more practice in dealing with people IRL.

I've noticed this with girls that are attractive outside and ugly on the inside. They're bitchy and shitty

>shit-test
Care to elaborate?

how do you not know what a shit test is. Fucking ask google, dumbass.

>first part isn't true at all. You're probably just noticing the nice ones more because you're attracted to them while you're more willing to forget or forgive the cunty ones because, again, you're attracted to them.

No, I am pretty free of bias in this observation. I never said that hotter women aren't cunts, but it's much less common.

>trangest part about your story, however, is that you're apparently attractive enough to get dates with 10/10's then for some reason also date 4/10's, and they're all rejecting you

I never said I went on a date with a 10/10 or a 4/10. Vast majority of dates are with 7s and 8s.

Lately I've had one night stands with 8s and the 6s usually look at me like trash.

attractive women have easy lives and thereby they're psychologically healthy and consequentrly naturally nice

ugly/average women are fucked in the head because they are worthless and they know it, they have to try to prove something with their actions

>I am free from bias
>See? Anyway, here's my bias
>also
>Who do 6's think they are? I could be fucking 8's but I CHOOSE to pity fuck them and they give me this attitude? Ungrateful cunts

Chill bruh

uggos are trying to play 4d chess and mindfuck you to lock you down cuz ur the best their gonna get

hot girls know they can do better than you so they are chill

Didnt ask. But based on your reaction to a reasonable question, i would say its some cosmopolitan magizine level teenager buzz word/phrase that Men dont understand, but the kids do.

Stop being a dick.

oh you sweet summer child.

consider this a random act of philanthropy (i'm a happy drunk):

women need to test your resolve / confidence;
basically their (not necessarily conscious) reasoning is
>"if he can't stand up to me how will he fare against the big bag wolf / enemy tribe?"

Nah OP I totally get you. Fuck these idiots saying you're wrong, they probably haven't been on more than 2 sympathy dates in their lives.

While something could be said to their responses, that maybe the hotter ones are nicer to you because... They actually find you reasonably attractive too. If an ugloo treats you poorly it's because she's intimidated and feels the need to defend herself. They want reassurance that you're interested, whereas attractive girls tend to already get complimented/respected regularly.

Find yourself a 7 that's got mediocre self-esteem.

>t-they're just rejecting me because they're intimidated by my blindingly good looks
>yea, that must be it
>stupid bitches
>wait, but then why are the good looking ones also rejecting me?
>could it be... I should be dating models?!
>OF COURSE!

When I met this gorgeous model

I ran after her at a mall and stopped her

I messed up everything because she was freaked out and it distracted me or something

She's saying that she has to go maybe 3 to 5 times but I just plow through it although am so affected by her that only shit is coming out of my mouth (and 1 other orifice)

She has taken couple of steps and is now on my side, not facing me,

But I keep at it, turn 90 degrees to face her again, stepping in front of her, hold her there by grabbing both of her arms and say

"I will let you go in a moment, but first..."

That prolly left enough of an impression to make her quit saying she had to leave...

yikes!!