Wow they really look like brother and sister

Wow they really look like brother and sister

:^)

Me on the left

I don't get it, what's the meme here?

They were brother and sister in the Warcraft film.

Eh, would really raise an eyebrow with this much makeup, lighting and hairstyling

Oh yeah, I forgot that movie existed.

you mean that fantasy film with orcs, magic and shit? who gives a fuck

My lil blackfu

this is more unrealistic tbhsmhfam

>What are dominant/recessive genes and are they affected by gender?

Do you have autism?

Someone got cucked.

You failed biology, didn't you?

You can only take fantasy so far.

He didn't do biology at all.

W-what? I'm not OP.

>do you have autism
I'm on Sup Forums, what kind of answer are you expecting SaganFan1983?

maybe they have diferent fathers, is not that far fetched

Why are you replying to someone who said "you can only take fantasy so far

literally not an argument

fantasy settings do have internal consistency they abide by

>Yeb, defeated and destroyed, went to live out his life saving the world behind the scenes. Literally carrying the world upon his back, as an unsung hero the rest of Mankind needed. No takes are told of Yeb. No songs are sung. None but one. The one where he lost to the evil man known only as Trump.

>medieval setting
>different fathers
The mother would have killed herself first. People had honor back then.

Are you a literal retard?

Its only a question, and you seem confident enough to give an answer. If genes aren't affected by gender how can color-blindness be predominant in males?

not that far fetched but still why? why would they do that? i'm sure they didn't have different fathers in the books and the games

That's historical fact in many medieval cultures.
>Divorce illegal
>It being a hige dishonor to have relations with more than one man
I'm only pointing it out because it bothers people like you so much.

OK, which cultures and when?

Why are you asking for an explanation of genetics when you have zero education on it? I doubt you would understand.

A short answer is that there are 46 chromosomes and the X and Y chromosomes are only 1 set. Very few genes are affected like that.

All cultures world wide shun single mothers. It's not really an ancient phenomenon. Bastards is still a well used word.

You haven't given me a single example. Don't reply to me unless you do.

You have never heard of catholicism? Kek why are lefties so ignorant? It's like your born inferior.

People remarried in the Catholic rite. Widows and widowers did anyway. Show me a single law or dict that forbids it. Or well, forbid it way back when.

I don't follow this show since the chick killed his wannabe husband before their wedding and became le queen of le hill
What happens next?

Single mothers were literally locked up and used as slaves up till recently. Check out the magdalen laundries. Actually pretty sad stuff but an excellent example of how children being had out of wedlock was a no no.

>lefty
OOOO sorry, didn't see that. I don't know why you'd think I'm lefty but gently suck the biggest blackest cock on a mile radius from your position. Not an insult tebehe, we all know you want to.

Single mothers, meaning those that gave birth out of wedlock, not widows. You haven't provided me with a single edict to prove your claims. Not giving you anymore (You)s until you do.

How dare you?!
Racist! Misogynist! Sexist! Islamophobe! Transphobe! TRUMP SUPPORTER!

Didn't realise Sup Forums was brown person territory.

Attaway muh boy, when you got no arguments use an ad-hominem, that'll show him.

All of the girls in my family have blonde hair, while my brother, father, and myself have dark hair. Is there no way a genetic trait can be recssive in one gender and dominant in the other?

Sucking dick is the first place your mind goes? Tell me about your relationship with your mother, user.

Dead in childbirth. Dad left. Raised by grandparents. No, not shitting you.

Year it's a thing when one is halfbreed. I'm sure your mother knows about it.

Dude. Seriously just learn the very basics of genetics. It's not complicated and it will answer your questions.

The hair thing in your family is pure coincidence.

That doesn't really explain the black fetishism though does it? Unless suck g a black dick is somehow worse. Then it's just good old fashioned racism you are spewing.

this isn't a medieval setting you retard

Yeah she passes as a white girl here. I didn't even know she's a negress while watching the movie, she is a little odd looking, but she passes. Same as that wizard from dalaran, i thought there was something incredibly strange about him, only later i learned that he's a gook.

The elf was obvious though, his chinky face was distracting.

The girl in that picture looks white to you? I'm guessing you are not from Europe.

>there are people this retarded posting on Sup Forums

Why the fuck would i trust someone from arabland to judge who's white and who isn't

He called me a lefty for absolutely no reason, I assume correctly he's Sup Forums so he does have a BBC fetish, not me.

>I'm guessing you are not from Europe.

She looks arabic enough

They're only half brother and sister. Lothar's mother liked to go 'down town' to Booty Bay for some chocolate.

she looks like a nog, mixed

are you tripping?

Saying that europe is Arab land is like saying all of the US is Detroit. Only France is Arab land.

If you are upset by Sup Forums you probably shouldn't be so obviously racist then. Shit head.

Arabs are darker and don't have the narrow features that woman has. They have rounder faces.

She is clearly a watered down African.

I am from Europe actually. I'm guessing you live in some culturally enriched place so you're probably better at detecting nignogs than me.

I'm sure my country is whiter than yours. Mine is 96%. What's your score?

Oh and I'm pretty sure if you are saying that you are from Europe and think that girl is white you are lying.

Can't be in America, then. And if you're not from Europe, what's left?

L I P S
I
P
S

I am from Europe. What makes you think I'm not? It's just France that's going the way of Brazil and that's because they are still playing at empire in Africa.

All generic fantasy settings are heavily based on medieval or antiquity periods. Starting from Conan and LOTR.

If that girl passes for white in your country, then you're not 96% white. Not even close.

Also what's your score? I bet it's a lot less than 96%.

Everyone has guns tho

Only place where she would pass as white is HUEHUEHUEHUEBRBR7-1.

>Conan
>medieval

You are confusing me with someone else. Read the posts more carefully.

Reneissance or late medieval.

Wow

Would racemix desu

Those are hand guns...

LMAO, ok Germany.

Clutching at straws while afraid to talk about where you are from. You smell of weakness.

I may have an answer:sex limited genes are traits that are expressed in one gender's phenotype and not the other, despite having the same genotype. In example, if R is dominant dark hair and recessive r is light hair and is expressed as Rr, the dominant R trait may not appear in females allowing the recessive r trait to show itself.
The term is restricted to the 22 pairs of autosomal traits (non XY/XX gender-defining traits). Sex limited genes are also distinguished from sex-influenced genes, where the same gene will have a dominant effect in one gender and a recessive effect in the other.

I'm not sure who is arguing what, and I tried to make it as plain english as possible without leaving anything out. I hope it helps but it was a bit rushed and i'm not a complete expert so corrections are encouraged!

Hair colour is not influenced by the X or Y chromosomes. Dude...wtf.

I don't think I said it was. Gender-defining genes (XY) aren't autosome but allosome and aren't affected by the term sex-limited traits.

But if thats not what you mean and you're speaking in the context of something that was posted earlier then I would be happy to hear your input.

Why did the turtle die?

Was it the drider?

You are talking about dominant and recessive hair colors in different sexes. If it's just an example you are going to confuse the guy completely. Also gender is not the word you want. It's sex. Gender is completely unrelated to genes. Gender is related to culture.

rip in peace anduin lothar

Why couldn't the king have fucked a black woman and kept her daughter?

>Also gender is not the word you want. It's sex. Gender is completely unrelated to genes. Gender is related to culture.
*tips tumblr blog*

You don't understand what I just said. Look up the definition of gender and look up the definition of sex. Gender is now a meaningless word. Sex is if you have boy pussy or girl pussy.

girls have boy pussies too though

moron

A girl boi pussy isn't real boi pussy though. You can't change your sex.

Ah i've made a terrible mistake, thanks for the correction.
The hair color example is only one example of sex-limited traits though, as it can also affect eye color, skin color and even muscle growth. I didn't want to confuse the user asking, only to let him to know that even from the same genotype different phenotypes could appear in one sex and not the other.

Sex is technically the biological term.

You are deliberately confusing the othe user now I think. Even cortisone levels an effect things like skin color and cortisone levels are influenced by sex but it's not a sex defined trait.

Sex for the sake of this conversation does not effect hair colour or eye color.