I never though the US could do worse than Bush. Little did I know. Given the trend: Who is going to best Trump?

I never though the US could do worse than Bush. Little did I know. Given the trend: Who is going to best Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrtSMGT7MqE
youtube.com/watch?v=uoTdKelO8mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what I like best about President Trump? He's not Hillary Clinton.

TRUMP 2020

When we elect the winner of the National Fidget Spinner Competition.

This guy gets it

isn't it obvious?!

would be glorious.

i just love it so much when people get exactly what they want.

Yeah, but he isn't as vile as Trump.

the way i see it stupidity and malice at that level are basically indistinguishable.

even if you do not like him you must look at his accomplishments.

i did not like Obama but i gave him credit where credit is due

even if you think he is bad the people have spoken their voice so let Trump have breathing room

I let Obama have breathing room

Barry Goldwater said when Bill got into office and Barry was a republican the new President have 1 full year before you get on their case

youtube.com/watch?v=jrtSMGT7MqE

Trump didn't even have one full minute. MSM is a bunch of cucks.

sage 1

sage 2

sage 3

sage 4

sage 5

sage 6

sage 7

sage 8

sage 9

sage 10

You must have slept through Obama

you realize you're doing nothing, right

>also, i did not sage and you are the only reason i replied.

He fucking counted to 10

Congrats. He wins a bag of dicks.

Obama was worse than Bush. But Trump is the worst ever, by a country mile.

Yep, I hate trump, but I hate hillary more.

>hate hillary more.
everyone hates the witch

He really is. His speech makes Bush sound like Churchill, he's surrounded by incompetents, and he can't behave presidentially at all. No achievements other than (barely) getting one of the most respected jurists approved by a tie-breaking vote to SCOTUS in what should have been a landslide. Hillary was a cunt; I did not vote for her and don't wish she had won. But Trump is still a flailing retard.

This is the only reason he's POTUS, everyone with half a brain knows it. He isn't the first and won't be the last to put us in such a position. We had to vote one or the other, or not at all, he was clearly the better choice. You can not, should never, let a feminist like her be POTUS. We would be better off dead. The alternative is emasculated slavery.

I suspect Trump will be the last.
Wouldn't it be ironic if the "false prophet" was named Trump?

I don't like Bush, but I think he got a bad rap. He was a pisspoor speaker, but a fairly intelligent man and a decent diplomat to boot.

Trump is a retard a lot of the time. I can't defend him. And I wish his vocabulary was more than that of an 8-yr-old. But I do think he's gotten a raw deal from just about everyone. Oh, and fuck Hillary.

Buy there won't be a Hillary in 2020. There are a lot of people out there to hate less than Trump (except for Ted Cruz;even stevens really).

>Trump didn't even have one full minute. MSM is a bunch of cucks.

Trump bragged for 16 month about what he was going to achieve IMEDIATELY after going into office. Now he's being measured by his words.

Obama was worst president ever ...Bush and Trump are not even close

Well, I think he believed he'd have the RINOs behind him. They're bigger cucks than the MSM.

I don't disagree. Trump's enemies are vile and spiteful. The Left is a fucking train wreck, and the media the biggest cancer on the nation. And yet he still sucks balls. He sucks not because of what they say or think, but because of what he says and thinks.

>he believed he'd have the RINOs behind him
Then he was an imbecile

Nah, Obama cleaned up Bush's mess.
>Reading childrens books while 9/11 in progress
LMAO white people will defend retards before they accept a competent black person.

>the people
That would imply the MAJORITY voted for him which they didn't as usual the technicality of the electoral college and Trumps cheating sneakiness won the day. Most likely with help from the Russians the fact he says he has no "business" in Russia? Just means he probably directed two of his wives to work on his behalf.
Johnson would have been a far better choice.

I think he's lot smarter than what people give him credit for. Certainly smarter than the average person. Just not well spoken and an old school brute. He insults people sense of aesthetics more than anything else, that's the main reason many can't stomach him. Everything about his person is an affront to the established aesthetics. That's where that visceral hate come from, whether they're conscious of it or not. Not going to lie, even though I know this I still have the same reaction, without the hate part. Understanding, as I do.

My biggest problem with the election is if Hilary had one. It would be another 4 years of a do nothing meh presidency. After Obama and him being on the news everyday I needed a break and it wouldn't be so bad. Sure some dirt would be dug up on her or she would get impeached.

But when Trump won. I was like oh boy here comes the insanity and fun. Someone's finally going to shake up the status quo of home and the world.

There's plenty of insanity but all in the white house. Hell I was getting ready for a Fallout wasteland lifestyle and WW3. But damn man he's done fucking NOTHING neither good nor bad. He can't get anything off the ground. What it does it makes it more boring than having Hilary as prez.

I want him impeached because i'm bored.

I am white and agree with your post except I would have said conservatives instead of Whites,
after all many black folks like Herman Cain supported him too.

this is by counties so you can see the map from 1789-2016

That's just dumb, user. He was reading children a book because the morning of the attack, he was visiting a school. Jesus Christ liberals are retards.

if only you communists understood the electoral college...

inexperienced, is likely the culprit.

I guess you forgot the link but 163000000 is more than 160000000 so I stand by my comment he was not elected by the majority.

The established aesthetics are far superior to his WWE persona.

>I never though the US could do worse than Bush.

Read a book.

ahem*.....
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Somebody has to post nudes, then.

>forgetting all the pre-election arguments against Hillary were carried out by Trump
>attacked Syria
>appointed Wall Street to his cabinet
>Soros business-partner head of Treasury
>Obamacare not repealed
>funding ISIS in Yemen
>jobs (including Ford & Carrier) still leaving the country
But, hey Hillary amirite?

I understand it just fine its supposed purpose is to prevent the tyranny of the majority to allow rural votes to be more valuable then urban ones else the nation would be under the rule of Los Angeles and New York. Still since we have never actually tried simple majority ever we are under the tyranny of the rural minority which obviousness not a better option. And I am not a communist but thanks for trying my very ignorant enemy.

You got the wrong picture, that's not Obama friend.

>Trump bragged for 16 month about what he was going to achieve IMEDIATELY after going into office.

Every candidate for P{resident foes that -- they all have their "first day in office" list, and their "first hundred days" list. And, like Trump, they then find out that shit takes longer.

I am not here to watch youtube vids you are welcome to summarize them and make your point but you are going to have to actually type words for yourself to make an argument.

>Johnson would have been a far better choice.

Nice cherry on the top of your insane post.

Nope he has the right picture even you would admit you consider O'bama to be the left.

But in 2020 he won't be running against Hillary so why trump 2020?

This line has been thrown around by Trump supporters for a while now, but there is literally no evidence for this. He is clearly as dumb as he comes across - just read the transcripts of his conversations with other world leaders. It might be comforting to tell yourself that, deep down, Trump is a smart guy, but sadly he just isn't.

You are right here beside me on Sup Forums your moral superiority is only valid in your own mind.

We do not elect by how many counties you win, if you "win" that, congratulations, but you did not win the election.

We do not elect in a national popular election, if you "win" that, congratulations, but you did not win the election.

We do not win by who colors the most acreage red or blue, if you "win" that, congratulations, but you did not win the election.

None of those have dick to do with how we elect a President. They are all irrelevant.

We DO elect a President by winning the majority of electors, allocated by the several states and the District of Columbia. If you won THAT, then congratulations, you won the election and are President.

Funny part is that you couldn't even say why you think that they are the worst president except Muh CNN Jimmy Kimmel told me so.

We don;t know that yet. The Democrats have an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Right, an outdated bullshit election system .

>Implying sanity id a moral issue.

you 2 have a nice discussion

I did not in any way dispute that. But you need to look up the term gerrymander and understand how unfairly the GOP has distributed the various districts. IT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE MAJORITY by now. The system as it is needs reform which Trump has lied and said he would do but the things he IS doing prove he is no better then Clinton to be sure and far worse then Regan which is the type we need now.

Trump 2020, keep making it happen.