How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Are you angry that this Muslim refugee was accepted into Denmark and fucked a white bitch?

Do you feel self conscious and inferior seeing white girls fucking Black and Muslim men?

Or perhaps does your little white dick twitch a little? You can help but feel excited to see superior alpha dark skin men rape and fuck your whore women.

Whichever it may be, this is the reality. Everyday another white girl is converted, today thousands of white girls say "I am done with white boys".

You cannot compete anymore, its time to accept your role as a servant.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.moM9Z9W9o#.duAVAVaVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care. They have a bigger dick than most white people anyway. Woman should only bread with superior men and white manlets like everyone on this forum is already out of the question. That's a fact.

this pic makes me rather sad :( actually..

that's someones daughter, that's a bright young student and look at the dude she's blowing lmfaooo. pics like this of cute girls degen'ing make me sick to the stomach

so, OP... how does it feel to pretend to talk to yourself, just to keep your thread from dying?

I don't care much for this world so this makes me happy. The world will burn when the white man is bred out of existence.

>How does this make you feel?

Proud of my country.

At least try Op.

Poland is literally the Mexico of Europe.

Dzein dobry Kurwa

Someone is butthurt. Jamal pls. Cry harder.

Cluj w dupa

Now imagine what a bad sign it is, that they are doing the best in the current situation.
"Look, he just solved the maths problem far quicker than you!"
"But he's a grade schooler!"
See the irony?

I don't care

More slutty pics like this, preferably chicks on their knees and in front of a mirror sucking dick

Feels good man

Demographic are destiny. Look at the average black community, now imagine that world wide. I'm checking off my bucket list, then checking out

>sixth biggest european economy
>Mexico of Europe

Ok

I know white guys who have a muslim girlfriend, so there is no problem. Alot of arab and turkish girls are into the blonde and blue eyed european.

Trips confirm the negro race will ruin the earth

Thanks for breeding the morons out of the white gene pool!

zachodniarze maja bol dupska bo ich kolezanki matki corki i dziewczyny sa zmurzynione i lykaja czarne kutasy jak pojebane XD
kurwa jak gnije
dziekuje pan prezes kaczynski za panstwo katolickie

>literally no highways
>literally sharing the streets with donkeys and farmers

Well, mexico is the sixth biggest north american economy

I'm just going to mention the option that they're going to school together, he's a super nice guy, she like him and this was his birthday.

Neckbeard OP on the other hand ... foreveralone.jpg since most girls aren't that much into weirdos who hate a whole race/religion/whatever.

If sand nigger muzzies were superior, they wouldn't be fleeing their homelands.

she is not the white girl you want to be with in first place haha so yeah take our white trash

The average white woman only fucks a muslim one time because they are manlets and have small dicks

>being this delusional

>Thinks he knows something when he actually just shows off his ignorance

>literally no highways
Krakow and warsaw are world class. Where are you posting from ghana?

Great comparison. 10/10.

>Invade England and Germany for work.
>Literally leech off the EU because economy is shit.
>Most hated group of people in Europe.
>Pussy bitches that get ass raped by Nazi and Russians.
>Hurrdurr much Jesus we need Jesus so bad.

There is nothing good about Polamdball. Shittiest country in Europe

Not only do you meme like the past, but you also give arguments from years ago. You sure you did take the right stop on your timetrain?

>Implying Sweden isn't part of Europe

>"I am done with white boys".
And when you gonna be done with them, OP? Your spend your entire days on here spamming the same shit, over and over and over again... You think more about whiteboiz than any coalburner out there.

what

If your economy is so great then why are all your polish women in Germany sucking dick for 10€ and you polish cucks working on the fields for minimum wage

End
The
White
Race

Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation. They also want to date, have sex with (or in most cases rape) white women.

non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own genetically stupid and violent people, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

Only the retarded/autistic sjw fuck subhumans thats fine they dont belong with us anyway they are deviants who are addicted to heroin you can have the gutter sluts while we keep the above average ones

Haha then try traveling to another city by car. Oh wait you don't have a car, right

wait... what year is this?

K. Your sisters pretty lips have been wrapped around BBC never forget that you white bitch

You seem really mad for some reason. Are you ok?

Delusional? Maybe you should meet some muslim women. They like white people. 3 of my friends have a muslim girlfriend. 2 of them a turkish and one of them a persian girlfriend. You should see the mad faces of some muslimic guys when they see them togehter.
Most muslim guys dont even care, but some are getting pretty pissed, seeing that.

hide and ignore all threads (don't forget to sage)

> Again shows off his ignorance with overgeneralization and lack of general understanding

Shame it's hard filter this shit. Always some slight variations to them.

What site is that?

buzzfeed.com/laurmjackson/multiracial-families-cant-save-the-world-from-racism?utm_term=.moM9Z9W9o#.duAVAVaVQ

when girl find out there is no future handing out with black or muslim

>Most hated group of people in Europe.

You must try harder.

>How can Whitie compete?
Google Interracial marriage census.

The idea of interracial relationships doesn't bother most people these days; however, nearly all races are at 90%+ with members of the same race.

ITT: Retards falling for a bait thread. So fucking gullible.

kek

Nigger and her niggerlover, like I care about self induced aids lmao

this is about the most stupid thing I've ever read...

this is obviously bait.
>wears that muslim head thing
>shows hair
that's completely haram and punishable by whiplashes or stoning

also what's the point of being """"""""""""""""""""""muslim"""""""""""""""""""""""""" if you date kafir? that's like being vegan and eating animal products all day

> muh dick
> muh sex
> muh bitechez

You are just proving his point. Subhuman.

Its like you know you're inferior so you think fucking white women is actually an accomplishment

Lol, nice try jewcuckboi

I love how in commercials and propaganda the black men always wear suits and all are all tailored with fresh haircuts but in reality they wear saggy pants with a nigger rap hoodie and a cap

Its pretty simple: white countries are first world, nonwhite countries are third world.
You have no arguement.

I like being a white guy who fucks black and Hispanic chicks. White girls are all crazy anyway it's not like I would miss them.

have you only just realized how commercials work? Do you understand that George Clooney does not drink capsule coffee, yeah? Walk into any SFO office if you want to see the most disgusting white guy beards ever. No suits in sight. xD

you should really visit South Korea or Singapore sometime, retard

he did say whites and east asians though...

He already mentioned Asian countries as capable of sustaining a civilized society. Learn to read faggot

I feel that little feeling of sadness too. It's that feeling like mixed with some jealousy. What if such a cute girl doing that for to some fucking nasty little kid. Also pretty sure this is cp

Stop projecting

>proud of rape
what a vile person you are

How is it supposed to make me feel, faggit?

How do YOU feel when even YOUR race's men only want white women?

Interracial relationships are a huge step forward for most races, and a huge step back for whites.

>TL;DR Whites are the pinnacle of human evolution...

This guy nailed it i guess the retarded white women that would breed with you subhumans is helping your race become more civilized. I also find it funny how you think its not destroying your heritage. you apparently don't understand how genetics work. I would go steal your self a education before a dumb white bitch.

Hard. Makes me pretty hard.

Fantástic!!!!

Weird, in the US its the opposite. Black/asian/muslim chicks are all going for the white, stable, financially superior dick.