Hey Sup Forums i was wondering what are some of the greatest movies you've ever watched?

hey Sup Forums i was wondering what are some of the greatest movies you've ever watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heat

Count of montecristo

life

You are a cancer,this has been asked since 2006,post oc only you FUCK

u ruin everything

Memento

Brade runner

ggAHTAG

Idiocracy and baseketball

Last night i watched Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen. God damn does it feel good to be French. No other country has even close to the amount of art/culture/history that it does. The only thing that I hate about it nowadays is the ghettos... they need to either assimilate with the culture to a reasonable degree or get back to whositstan in the Middle East or bongoland in Africa. France for the French. It's a cultural thing, not a racial thing, although the lines do tend to follow them on their own...

Sounds like a little Wayne track

Your moms sextape

Yeah but niggers do smell better then the French

my condolences about the nigger situation there, greetings from eastern europe, friend :)
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

Once upon a Time in America (kind of long, but great film)

ah yes i've seen that, amazing film, in my opinion it should have been longer

it was boring, lets be honest

Nope it was a great film you just don't have the mentality to appreciate it, enjoy you're mcfilms

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
No Country For Old Men.
Friday Night Lights.
A Clockwork Orange.

Nah nah nah, definitely not a europafag. Being French falls outside of that by a longshot.

In what world?
Also French cigarettes are the only acceptable cigarettes. The rest is chemically neutered shit that smells like piss.

Is this a duck thread?

It true the French are literally the only race on the planet to smell worse then niggers, it's true google it!

Sphere

Kek

Cube, Cube Zero and Hypercube, love the mathematical puzzles

-NBK
-Pulp Fiction

This or Jean De Florette and the sequel. Frenchies can tell a damn good revenge story.

Yeah but they smell worse then niggers