I have friends, yet I feel lonely, I get amazing grades, but still feel pathetic. What is wrong with me?

I have friends, yet I feel lonely, I get amazing grades, but still feel pathetic. What is wrong with me?

those aren't friends, user.

i'm sorry... i'm so sorry

you havent lived the living part of life just setting the foundation

>I live in a small town.
>gf left me 4 days ago
>no friends, tried looking online, no one really
>staying alone at home whole weekend, depressed as fuck

at least you can hang around with them even if they are not friends at all, I dont have a single person

ur not a batman, i know him.
try to be yourself and fuck everyone and fuck everything

i predict, you will have everything you wish in your life. The best is yet to come

>I get amazing grades

This means less than nothing in the real world.

I wish that user, I wish. Im already 33yo and time runs so fast.

When you say it, I actually agree. None of them are even remotely close to me, half of them lowkey despise me for watching anime, and I don't feel I can talk to any of them about anything

u can go forward backwards or go forward whit out looking back. ull feel like 22

it figures. other people are the most important sources of happiness, but also misery.
you need to get your relationships right if you want to be happy.

I still have a lot of years to go, but nothing seems to work out

There's a select few people I enjoy hanging around, who kind of feel close, but then again these people are like that to everyone else. Makes me feel just as lonely

if you try to fit in, in the ''world'' that is constantly changing you will fail every time.

Be you, live as this world belongs to you as it do and everything will change

I do feel like I act like my true self, though I'm introverted due to previous trauma. Standing out and being in front won't happen for me.

i fell lucky to have meet someone who i got to be friends with who would playfully but also pretty mockingly criticize whatever he felt was unseemly about me. he was otherwise great to be around.

i hated his jabs at the time but it turns out it was the most useful relationship i ever had. i would say that the most important reason for me accepting his criticism was that he would be pretty much the same in a group as well as one on one.

point is: you might actually need to adjust yourself in order to have fulfilling friendships. keep a lookout for constructive criticism and resist the urge to shun the person giving it.

can't help but paraphrase dr. Jordan Peterson at this point:
>other people keep you sane.

we are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

it shouldn't be on the out side, creation is an inside job, once you created something, its time to work. confrontation will come no matter what, but if you make your self strong in the place you are right now, it will be easy to face whats coming.
Also, we all got some trauma, we all equal

there are many ''worlds'' we have to live in all of them

Honestly feel like some of the best ethical advice I've ever gotten. Thanks alot user

more than i had during high school.
>inb4 you claim not underage b&

i know this feel too well and i'm glad to help.