law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
youtube.com/watch?v=MK66trxjwKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they can't win an argument

because they are filled with hatred

Because they aren't just keyboard warriors

Butthurt

really yo? sheeeeeit

Because their ideas are shit, so the only way they can win is by force, censorship and dishonesty desu.

but if they were pacifists you'd call them pussies or hippies or some shit.

It wouldn't matter what they did, you'd find a fault with it. They could piss the cure for AIDS and you'd accuse them of something i am sure of it.

The right are cowards and they dont deserve rights. Luckily they wont fight back as they get their rights taken away

Because they are scared.

Clearly the people they're beating up are white supremacist nazis and not regular people who disagrees with their point of view.

liberals are hippies fuckwad, they are both very confused drug induced whites

Guess who else claims that about their enemies, pic related.

k

You are an idiot.

What about... just hold on hear me out
They actually engage in debate and persuade others to their side?

Now obviously they never win when they try because their ideas are horrible, but this is probably the best way.

Liberal news all muslims are moderate all whites are extremists

hmmm... name calling. The hallmark of a solid argument.

>They actually engage in debate and persuade others to their side?
cuck, snowflake, liberal scum, druggie, hippie, all get lobbed at a leftie withing 4 minutes. There is no debate when you write them off as whatever within 5 minutes

Really getting fed up with these bait threads.

Why dont you shut up and go dream your day of the rope fantasies when you'll get to be as openly violent as you like, you schemeing fascist swine.

Nice facebook post. Bet you got a likes with that one. Meanwhile in the real world conservatives continue to be useless burdens on society. Thank god they are too scared to fight back.

the rise of the violent right causes a rise of the violent left.

Holy shit how do I auto filter these propaganda threads

Reeled you in fine

nice meme you got there. did you make it youself?

Why are the violent so liberal?

Oh yes bring back the bbc for white girl watchu goin do white boi threads please. Cuck

Not even remotely true, and you know it.

Human beings are violent, sometimes they're on the extreme left, sometimes they're on the extreme right

im not saying a people shouldnt debate. im saying that false attribution error means extremists on either side, instantly dismiss the other side, no matter what course of action they take.

Debate would be fine, i doubt people like OP care to add to the political discourse. ben garison comics and whatever the left wing version of that shit does not count.

both sides do it.

Go gloat about it to your tiki toting friends, scum

Na egyptians of not the sand nigger kind did, like your mama. Sheeeit

lifeafterhate.org/

Hypocrite whinny crybaby mad a white republican president won. Deal with it...

Your not fucking doing it right nigger, that's not how that meme is supposed to be used. Everybody says this place has gone to shit and I really truly believe that now that I have seen that we can't even meme properly anymore.
>protip: you sound just as stupid to everyone else as your opposition does to you

See it its news feed, before and afters. Its absolutely true in the cherry picking news...

lmao statue bitch got rekt

Why are republicans so desperate to try and distance themselves from white nationalists? I thought you guys were proud of that side of the right? What's with all the damage control?

>Keep trying to defend a lie

Get the dick out of your mad nigger ass faggot, this is america there is no "right" way anymore if you havent noticed on the news kek. And as an american i can do wtf i want when i want how i want fock off...

So did yer mom

You will

The majority of people on the left and the right wouldn't be offended by either of those pictures, it's only the alt-right and SJWs that get offended by pointless shit like that

I'm not the one pushing alternative facts.

Because we see the other side working hard at embracing racism. And what is best for the country not for our own personal selfish gain...

Sure summer fag...

> "a-a-user I think racism is bad."
> "Shut up you nigger cuck"

That's about how 90% of my conversations on this topic turn out. Sooo...

Because conservatives deserve it

>summerfag
Oh boy, let's just goto insults about how long someone has been here, like it makes a bit of difference. Your lack of any composure, along with lack of facts, is your worst enemy. Keep trying though.

No one deserves violence when protesting, extreme leftists and extreme rightists are just as bad as each other, why does everyone have to be a radical

Go fuck yourself. You sit on the fence because you're too much of a coward to get involved.

Laws against disrespect to the country's flag are looked over for certain skin colors. Why? Right white wingers dont do it. It should offend you people want to end america and your freedom, and many back them. It was a hitler tactic to end certain rights and bring in dictatorship. But they say right wingers are like hitler and muslims...
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700

Right wingers fly the confederate flag, the flag of traitors. They should be shot for disrespecting this country

I thought burning the flag was protected under the first amendment?

I love this picture. Don't give a fuck about the website.

Is that a motherfukcing snake on a leash?!

>Why are liberals so violent?
Why are right-wingers such beta cucks like OP's pic and video?

youtube.com/watch?v=MK66trxjwKk

kek

Don't be a Nazi, idiot.

So flying the confederate flag should be an executable offence?
But not burning the American flag like antifa?
But not physically assaulting American police officers?

losers tend to be salty

we can't
because nazi's are anyone who disagrees with the left now apparently

That picture should say Hillary surely

A huge chunk of the people who voted for Trump only voted for him because Bernie was cheated out of the primaries

Libreals, are a part of the human devlution. Their mind is being reduced to the capcity of a negros. They have no will or high thinking. Soon the apes will be able to speak while our species catches the liberals sickness and become nothing but shit throwing animals.

Replace liberals with authoritarians and you'll have a valid question

Yes.

Luckily white people are too cowardly to stop this. Have fun being bred out of existence.

getting involved is a waste of time, and stop being rude

The irony is that the only reason you think Liberals are like that is because you're not smart enough to realise SJWs only make up a tiny percentage of the left

They are butthurt faggoty beta cucks

Are you retarded? "If you're not an extremist you're a coward"

Being alt-right is just as bad as being an SJW, they're just too sides of the same coin, why would anyone want to purposefully become that

liberals aren't changing anything, they're just kicking and screaming

Cowards make all sorts of excuses. Enjoy getting stepped on your entire life pussy.

This is bs. The only reason why they don't do anything to the ghetto is because 1, it's pointless, and 2, they'd get shot up asap. I live in southwest Detroit and we have THE largest Muslim community in the United States here, and they're cool people, but the extremist among them know better than to fuck around.

Who is that crying guy?

as they're beaten by right wing terrorists

Not taking a side is being a coward. Sitting on the fence is being a coward. Letting the world fall apart because you are afraid someone might get mad at you is being a coward. Stand for something or shut the fuck up.

...that's a good idea. put muslims in gang-controlled areas...

Enjoy prison thug

>Facebook memes

You can stand for shit without being a radical you fucking psychopath

You think you have to be violent to be on a side? Are you insane?

If muslims were that dangerous you'd be hearing about dearborn, mi every single day

>defending yourself against a violent ideology is being a violent psychopath
Retard

They're children that go thru the steps of a tantrum when they don't get their way.

>autistic screeching
>much feelings
>crying
>and finally violence

It's ok tho cuz most guys like this are limp worsted faggots that will probably just slap and screech at you.

Liberals are trying to get single payer healthcare, they're trying to get money and corruption out of politics, they're trying to make it so the American people actually have a party that represents them instead of giant corporations

In the mean time you alt-right people are protesting some statues being taken down

>Anarchist beating the shit out of somebody
>Why are liberals so violent?

Cmon OP.

>Not realising that by being violent it makes you just as bad as the other side

Sure thing sweet heart. Tell me how that middle of the road thinking works out for you when you're getting shit on.

>self defence makes you violent, you should just lie there and take it like the cuck in OP's pic

you have to be at least 18+ to use this site.

Not being violent does't equal being in the middle of the road you retard

You can be as far left or right as possible and still not be violent

>being violent makes you just as bad as the other side
So the US literally waging a war against Nazi Germany made the US "just as bad" as the nazis?