Tfw

tfw
>girlfriend brokeup with me 5 days ago
>didnt talk since then, Im depressed as fuck, lonely, no friends, stuck at home
and
>thinking in writing her 5 days later and telling Im still thinking of her and I miss her

I know that wont work but.. I cant stand this anymore, what would you do Sup Forums?
Maybe she is thinking the same.. but she was always too proud for making the first move

just an hero, i m thinking about doing the same, becaus well i am in the exact same situation but one step ahead of ya, she told me as answer she just wants to know when i can get my stuff and does not want to talk right now, you better get you head into something else or you are fucked like me

>Maybe she is thinking the same.. but she was always too proud for making the first move

Highly unlikely. Even if she's not, would you really want to get back together with someone who broke up with you? 99.9% of the time on-off relationships don't work and they're just miserable.

I would strongly advice you block her number and delete all of her texts, and do the same on social media.

don't do it faggot.

just occupy your time with something productive and soon time will heal your wounds.

that's all there is to it.

DO NOT contact her

don't be a pussy, she obviously broke up for a reson. Either she made up something or she just wants to bang some other guys. Either way the best way to get back with her is to bang other chicks and become more desirable yourself. Go to the gym, eat right and bang girls or at least take different pics with girls at parties and going out. She will get jealous and text you at some point and you can then get in a good hate fuck on her and stop talking to her until she begs for your cum.

post her nudes
>feels good

OP here
I guess you are right..
What makes me think about writing her is because it worked in the past, we had this big argument, everything was done for and somehow I managed to fix everything, she came back crying she really wanted to stay together.

I dont really know what to do. Maybe theres a chance, but yes.. she brokeup for a reason and she doesnt see any solution for it. She told me we could be together but being bad.. it will be worse in the future.

This sort of.. dont give her any attention

>thinking in writing her 5 days later and telling Im still thinking of her and I miss her

Literally the worst thing you can do, makes you look clingy and only reinforces her judgement.
Don't contact her at all and if possible go on a date with one of her friends or a girl that's simply better looking than her - if there's chance to salvage this relationship that's thye only way, but it's not worth it imo.

Just go out and force yuorself to flirt with random girls.

stop being a fucking pussy and be happy you're alone

is that her? post pics of that puffer

If you contact her this is what you do
Apologize for whatever you did wrong that made her dump you
Then block her on everything

Better yourself and you'll be ok

Believe me i got dumped about 4 months ago
Still hurts sometimes but my biggest mistake was begging after it ended

You'll be alright

if you guys broke up for a reason, respect it and move on there's no point in dwelling on it and being a sad little nigger.

OP once again
I honestly thought she would write to me. What really depresses me this came out of the blue from one day to another, we have an argument and it ended this bad. She started saying lot of things just for hurting me, saying sorry 30 min later and decided to finish it all.
I did nothing wrong, in fact I was worried about her almost all the time without being clingy, leaving her space and having great plans together.
Lonely weekends are too depressing

Dont txt her. Dont call her. She will manipulate the fuck outta you and you will become a cuck bitch. Start working out. Learn a skill. Get to the point where you love yourself. Then chicks will be on your nuts. We have dating apps, getting pussy has never been easier.

Don't write her.

Right now you're heartbroken. And I know what it's like. It hurts, and all you can think of is her and the pain.

You're basically going through withdrawal. You can't see clear and all you want to do know is get your fix of whatever chemicals your brain produces when you're in love.

You will regret writing her in a couple of weeks if you do. The pain will pass, it just takes time. Not letting go will only prolong the suffering.

This this this

I'm in a later stage of heartbreak and believe me those first few days sucked

Any anons have any advice on letting go?

OP again
in fact Ive been through several breakups all my life, last one was after 6years together with the girl I was suppose to get married. Everything went wrong, and I developed a big depression and low self-esteem from that.

Thats why Im like this right now, this last girl was someone so special to me and I know I wont be able to get as many girls as I want, just those who noone wants. (Im 32yo)

Already hit the gym and started focusing on myself, thats how I got this last girl thanks to being confident with myself. But now everything seems to be falling apart once again. I know writing her wont be the solution, but hey, who knows.. maybe she is there thinking the same "he is not writing me, he musnt be that interested"

My exgf, the one I spent 6 years with, wrote me a message a couple of months ago.
>"Hey user, how are you doing?"
>"I understand you dont want to talk with me..."

Didnt answer back. But now its a totally different thing.

Didn't you post the same exact thing with the same exact picture a few months ago

Play it cool if you still can. If she knows you're upset, she knows she had the upper hand, and she'll surely never get back with you.

If you txt here ypu will only confirm that you can be controlled. If you take this time to go out and have fun, she'll be the one that is questioning her decision. But when she comes crawling back do not take her back since she has proven to be unstable. Do you. Men gain dating value with age, womens dating value depreciates with age. A fit dude with financial stability in the 30s reks the dating scene.