Hey b I have this box of records and I wanted to know how much I could get for these if I went to a record store and...

Hey b I have this box of records and I wanted to know how much I could get for these if I went to a record store and sold them. Thanks nibbas

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/search/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to Sup Forums

About tree fiddy

Show us some of the records

Mu mods would probably delete this shit

unless you have some very desirable records you wont get very much. records are pretty much worthless these days

open a few sites like ebay and look for any record you posses and you can get the current market price

not sure what the record still will pay for them

Here's some of them

Oh also I have about 100- 300 more of these boxes in a storage space in my backyard

Check eBay for every title or you may be giving someone a gold bar for next to nothing. But, most likely, you wouldn't get the gas money back for the trip to the music store. If you have the time and the inclination, list them online yourself. If not, someone will give you a token $20 to do that for themselves or their business.

A couple bucks each for the rock records like skynyrd. Nothing for the rest.

Also, this is a good site to give you an idea regarding market value:

discogs.com/search/

search for the label code discogs.com
They have a market place that can give you an idea of how much they are worth.

Alright how about this one

search for the label code that's etched into the runout.*

It always depends on:
>artist
>country where it was pressed
>cover conditions
>vinyl condition (no scratches, no warping).
That one maybe 5-10 bucks.

Forgot to mention:
>year of pressing, or whether it is a first pressing edition

I've tried looking on discogs for this one and just Google but the covers don't match how about this one.

As I said, check the label code.
Lets you identify the vinyl itself, independent from the sleeve.

Look at this bad boy

Did you know John Lennon used to beat his wife?

That's the kind of shit your grandparents listened to. Nobody wants that boring old crap anymore. You can get stuff like that for like $.50 at your local Goodwill.

All depends on the label and condition, whether its the first issue or a repress, count like 1-2$ for each minimum. Would love to see them all and what you got there.

Classical music nowadays on LPs is worth next to nothing. Beat generation and 90s rock is most sought after

And kept her apart from the things that she loved. Man he was mean but he changed his scene and he was doing the best that he could.
You've got to admit, he was getting better. A little better all the time.

Yeah but how about this bad boy?

Any pink floyd?

Probably but not in the first pic I posted

Ill buy them all 5$ and handjob. Take it or take it

Thats an offer you cant refuse :0