twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would poke her belly button.

how old is she?

Moooooore.

get her drunk and take creep shots.

Take a pic poking that outie.

clean up her room

Thats not her is it? More?

Pull down her panties, cover her mouth, quickly fuck her and empty a load in her pussy

Please more with face

More

Who Is that??

Such a tight tiny body. I'd poke her belly button too but from the inside and watch my cock bulge in her tight stomach as she takes all of me till she is bloated from being filled with cum
Wwyd

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

depends on your girl

be rough with her

Id go slow first until she has her grool on my dick then idfuck her so hard until i blew my load in her like this

fuckin beautiful man moar

It's like she knows she's smoking hot but nerdy enough to not get with the good looking dudes and settle for medium I can dig it

shes hot

photo plz

kik?

vola?

That sounds like a solid plan

Wwyd and rate?

Can you wwyd to blue dress above. I'd honestly want her to myself but she is too hot to not share I'd invite a buddy or two to help pound her every hole and dump everything we got into her face as she begs for it looking up wanting more 9/10

my ex. wwyd?

have more. will post after some good wwyd/rates

Ive saved aome of her stuff do you have any vids?

dont know how

Would she enjoy getting fucked from behind by a stranger and getting her pussy filled with cum?

volafile org/r/dd9512dg
come here and share

I like to believe she would

How are her tits?

yeah I do.

Big and round

Want to trade or post? My kik is redpuppypower

anyone down to cuck me on kik?

moarrr

kik?

whats yours?

plenty of pics for wwyd

Wwyd?
I have more, if you are interested

rip off her panties and pound her pussy from behind till she comes hard. push my cock all at once into her ass and use her like a fleshlight and cum deep up her ass.

Perfect for covering in cum

push a dildo up her ass and fuck her pussy prone bone till i fill her to the brim.

nanachat.io/14zx

spoon her with my cock deep in her ass. her leg lifted. finger, pinch and slap her pussy till she cum twice. then cum balls deep.

I would give here a faceshot

Replies get replies

i would have a 550 pound nasty ass ghetto bitch slap and kick her around...choke her a bit and make the petite girl wipe ghetto chicks ass after a massive shit...and as she is fucking her in the ass with a huge strap on, i would make her her daddy and tell him that she is a whore and now belongs to lashondrea.

Tie her up spread-legged in my garage, get out my tool set I use to do work on the car, and see which ones can be made to fit in that cunt

Moar

moar of her

Lick her pussy all day. teen/10

Make her my slave until she turns 18 and then marry her.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg

Take her to a black getto with her hands cuffed behind her back, Let a gang of BBC have their way with her. Film it.

How about Sasha here?

mmh, that dress looks so fucking good on her
she can leave that on, i'll just pull it up around her waist, bend her over and give that perfect round ass a good hard spanking for her being such a teasing little whore
then peel off her panties (if the little slut even has any on) and slide right into her, one hand firmly squeezing her ass and the other pulling her hair while i ram her wet cunt

wwyd, what do you think?

I'd dunk her head underwater and keep it there until I finish in her.

would handcuff and blindfold her, convince her we were just doing a bit of light S&M, then swap out with her pervy middle aged neighbor and watch him bareback that cunt. Kik thor.thorsson for more detailed wwyd -- hate captchas

Take her to a spot in the ghetto get her a few drinks. Put something special in it. Then leave her for the other patrons to enjoy.

Now that's a bitch that needs to go have some fun in the club. I'd take her out, grind with her and slip and hand under her skirt every chance I get until she's sopping wet.

Take her over to a booth and talk her into giving me head while i pinch her pierced nipples and feel up her ass.

Eventually take a cab home with her and fuck her in the back because neither of us can wait any longer. Can't use that company anymore - totally worth it.

What about Britney?

she can spot me at the gym. Looks she's GOMAD

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

mmm, make sure somebody films that...

fuck i love this, the little slut would totally go for that, she'd practically beg to suck on your cock

Think you'd finish before she drowns?

Anyone wwyd?

my dick has voted anal, it would be tight and lubeless - but her enhanced moaning would make up for any discomfort it causes me

I tend to last long ;)

Rip her dress open and fuck her tits while she sucks my cockhead. Finish with a pearl necklace. Tell her to stick around for round 2.

WWYD to Jess?

Best to use her tight ass then :P

please tell me that was recorded

wwyd to this blonde bimbo slut?

Punch her in her ugly face

Rate