Which chastity do you wear, Sup Forums?

which chastity do you wear, Sup Forums?
mine is cb6000

Not a degenerate faggot, none.

Normal couples want to fuck eachother. If not having to fuck you pleasures your girlfriend, there is something seriously wrong.

If you are wearing a chastity belt and you don't even have a girlfriend, well...

what a beta
mine is cb3000

Cb2000 with points of intrigue
But no keyholder
You volunteering

So I guess the 3000 and 2000 mean you got tiny dicks?

No why ?
Older model not smaller

Just guessing from the picture

mine is 16cm long, but when i`m going to be locked i use ice to make it smaller due to coldness

I didn't send pic lol
I'm cb2000 with points of intrigue

Show ass

Question, what if you are locked and your dick wants to get hard ? What happens then ? I consider wearing a Cage, so i have a few questions

it simply does not go hard, you have more time for yourself, instead wasting it on fapping, it does not hurt. i`m taking it off every night, because sometimes it`s not comfortable to sleep with it on.

And whats the story with morning wood ? If you sleep with it on of course

another locked user here, you just don`t get morning boner, i mean, you fill the cage but it does not hurt. i always had to fap after i woke up, now i simply go and make my breakfast.

And where do you keep the key ? Does it have any effects on your dick ? Is it safe ?

Worst rose thread ever

idk honestly, wearing it since 7 months, i don`t think that it reduced lenght of my dick, i have erections etc, my gf keeps my key.

Ok cool, where can i get one ?

ebay

HTv2 but I just ordered a custom cage from mature metal, just waiting patiently for it.

can you show me how it looks? i mean, the custom one
i was thinking about ordering birdlock for myself.

Nice ass

tfw no one to hold my key and tease me...

I'm wearing a knockoff Holy Trainer. Loving it so far, now I just need someone to hold the key

If I bought a custom metal cage I'd end up sealing it shut. So I'll stick with the cheaper ones for now.