Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
I am in need of some real help.
Not long ago my girl got a lap top for college.
And I am almost positive that's not "all" she is using it for.
When I am over her place, she acts so weird if I get even the bit close to the thing.
In years past, I have caught her with secret fake tumblr accounts, secret e-mails (At least 9), and secret facebooks.
Mainly because she would leave them logged in when she let me use her Ipad for something.
But I am really worried now.
Can anyone help me with getting a keylogger onto her laptop?
A remote install one would be my best bet.
I have no clue how I could get one on there without it being one that is installed remotely.
I hope you can pull through for me Sup Forums

So you need a virus... Good luck user

I'll probably need luck.
Thank you user.

Just break up with her.
She already has secret accounts.

Youll never trust her enough for a long term relationship without some serious mental gymnastics + self- gaslighting.

Why not get a new gf instead?

I've been with her fr 6 years.
I am wanting to try and make this work.
If I can figure out weather or not she is keeping more secrets or cheating on me, will determine what happens between us.

This is why I am in such dire need for help.
I don't want to waste my life with someone who is keeping secrets and cheating on me.
Lately it's been causing some pretty headaches when I think about it.

you'll need access to her laptop or at least have her accidentally plug in a usb drive into her computer

What would I need on the usb drive?

something like a "rubber ducky" (I dont remember the actual name)
it has many uses, but you can find programs online that steal all her passwords without her noticing

Ya but even tho she acting cray cray, still doesn't give you the right. Maybe she's got multiple personalities and is just having a bit of harmless fun, and it's all digital. Does she go out, party, spend time away from you? Could she be physically cheating, or just pretending to be different people online?

Something that 1. Self launches, 2. Installs discretely, and 3. That will listen to you. These type of clandestine programs can turn rogue, so if it we're me I'd stay away from unknowns being offered on a site like this.

Do you know if rubber ducky would need to stay plugged in to work though?
This may be a good idea.
Kinda?
It's a real complicated past of so many confusing moments and questions.
Let's just say, she's real shady about a lot of things, and refuses to talk about them.

This. You already KNOW she's living two lives, what will you accomplish by all of this effort?

I mean, do you have to prove to yourself what she has already proven on accident? That's like saying 'I'll drive to the store to get milk, but first I better drive to the store, then home, then back to the store'.

Stop wasting your time being devoted and soured over this girl. Get a fleshlight, call her and break off, open a beer and get on with your life.

Or... Spend eternity wasting away over this chick. It's really all up to you.

How much will you pay

She's a Chinese spy sent to destabilise your social structures by perpetuating
This so called ALT Left Structure.

If all she's hiding is a little bit of multiple cyber personalities, it might be fun to do or it together.

I love this girl, I really do.
And I don't want to end it just like that if she really has changed.
And that's why I want to see for myself if I can trust her or not.
I don't want to live the rest of my life thinking what if, you know?

I would if It was necessary.
Depends on how easy, and how discrete the program runs and gets on there.

One of her old cyber personalities talked to me a few times.
My GF said it was her friend.
But it was her the whole time.
She tried to get me to ask her to marry her.
Asked how I would do it, and all kinds of things I wouldn't want her knowing.
Needless to say I didn't tell her squat.

>I love this girl
Be careful with those drugs, they can suck your whole life up.

Sometimes you have to step out of that, look at everything like a sociopath and then step back in with the knowledge.

Love can kill people. Just be careful with that drug user...

Create some fake accounts of your own, tell her you're doing it now too, that she can trust you, have her show you what's going on, and if she still tries to hide everything, time to leave...imo. I mean maybe she's ashamed or embarrassed, but if you share it you'll only get closer.

Trust an oldfag here, user.
She's cheating on you.
I learned your lesson the hard way.
She ain't worth your heartache kid.

I've been with her for six years.
Everything about her I like.
She was the girl I never thought would be mine.
But there is the past.
What happened is still there in my head.
And with how shady she is with her computer, it really makes me nervous.

But it is worth figuring it out before I live the rest of my life thinking about what could have been.
No regrets you know.
I want to make sure leaving her wouldn't be a mistake.