When is he going to be impeached?

When is he going to be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz
youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who

Not soon enough.

He isn't going to be nigger. The only reason y'all don't like him is because the welfare rates are going to drops. Get off your lazy ass work instead of sponging off hard working americans!

Almost everyone I know hates Trump and not one single person I know is on welfare.

This is when you know this country is in upheaval because if you made this depiction of the president in ANY OTHER COUNTRY, you would be in jail for so many years

But just because the president doesn't want the country to become a communist shithole means he has to die. The libcucks are being worse than the right wing people in the US ever were

You couldn't be more retarded if you drank a bottle of bleach laced with lead paint you gullible fuck.

never you fucking autistic chink

He won't. He will resign before the final procedures of the Impeachment start.
Bannon being fired point to him planning his way out sooner rather than later

My grandfather smoked for his entire life. One day, my mom looked at him and said, "If you don't stop smoking, you will never see your grandchildren turn into adults." He looked heartbroken, and he stopped smoking. He died a few months later. My mom made me promise that I would never make her go through that. And now, I regret it.

Because this post gave me cancer.

Faggot retards like OP don't understand that "impeached" doesn't mean he's not our president anymore. Go cry in the corner faggot.

Everyone who voted Trump should be hanged for treason. Go back to Russia you un-American shit stains

>The libcucks are being worse than the right wing people in the US ever were
The only difference between protester of Obama vs Trump, is there are more protesters of Trump.

As someone who only passively cares about politics, "libcucks" and "nazifags" all sound the same to me with their bullshit buzzwords, forceful propaganda, circular arguments and tribal mindsets.

How the fuck are you any different from SJWs at this point?

Hurting your fucking feelings isn't grounds for impeachment.

Everyone had to put up with the idiot for the last 8 years running this country in the ground and praising Muslim faggots and sitting on americans. All you liberal snowflakes need to shut the fuck up! Deal with it like we did you millennial morons!

Bill Clinton was impeached but stayed president.

Besides, Trump did absolutely nothing that would call for his removal from office. It is really telling that just because you want something--in your "logic"--means you are right and you deserve to get it. This is the result of the "everybody wins" culture you grew up in. You lost, deal with this fact like a grownup.

>This is the result of the "everybody wins" culture you grew up in.
Shit, this country has been like it for a while now, not just the millennials

That's the problem with people these days. Their parents didn't discipline them and they were given awards for lossing. I feel sorry for America in 20 years when these cry babys are old enough to be in office.

>when will donald trump be impeached?
When hell freezes over

Not that I care one way or the other what the fuck happens - but bookies odds are about 48% right now that Trump will go through an impeachment process.

You could do it just about any western country without being jailed

Why don't any of you get it? This is a campaign to remove america's history one statue at a time. If we as a nation choose to forget our history we doomed to repeat it!

Are you implying we can no longer read books? That we need to have these outside of courthouses and in parks to remember the civil war? What are museums even for then?

statues matter more than books

That is what rednecks really thing.

When he does something impeachable?

He's a retard but he's threading a fine line, you can't impeach a person for being stupid, a president has to do something illegal for him to be impeached. Giving people classified info is not impeachable offense for the president because president is literally the one that determines what is and isn't classified so as soon as he gives out classified info, its no longer classified. Trying to manipulate investigations is illegal, but there are specific things that count as that, telling someone "I hope you can let this go" isn't that. Why the fuck do you think mobsters speak in such a manner? Even if intent is obvious, the phrase itself needs to be specific. Acting biased against other religions and ethnicities in not illegal, its freedom of speech/expression. Etc...

He's acted like an idiot and a moron all this time, and he should be taken out I agree, but you liberals need to cut this shit the fuck out. HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING IMPEACHABLE!!!.

Meanwhile, your constitution literally lets you organize and demand his removal from this position, but ofcourse that won't happen because you faggots would need to get more than 50% of the population to petition for his removal, and that would require some actual fucking work which, god forbid, right? Its easier to just bitch and moan on the internet.

This is wrong. Its true he was impeached, but he was acquitted less than a month later. He didn't stay the president while impeached, he literally kept his presidency because he was acquitted, which is literally not impeached.

Just after his second term.

Germany user here, i got a bet running that you guys will have a civil war before christmas. How high are the chances right now?

He will be removed from office in 2024

If you liberal snowflakes want to remove the confederate statues then that's wiping out history which means everything that has happened since really didn't. Plus everyone forgets that Abraham Lincoln's family owned slaves when he was growing up. Everyone did!So I guess every statue needs to come down. Bunch of dumbasses!!

I'd say 15% of it happening, going to take something serious to set it off.

Yeah, because everyone who gets government assistance through entitlement or welfare programs is so proud that they brag about it all the time to their friends. Trust me, dingus, you know at least one person receiving benefits if not more. They don't tell you because it's none of your fucking business--and don't even try to pull that "muh taxes pay for it, so it is my business" bullshit. Your tax dollars, if you actually do pay any taxes, fund Area 51 as well. That shit isn't any of your business either. One day you'll grow out of your ignorance, I would hope. I'm not counting on it, though.

Losers don't get to write history. The trash man just didn't show up to pick up all this Confederate garbage until recently.

soon, real soon. At least he's highlighted what a sick joke the USA is.

soon

forgot that commies lost.

That has literally nothing to do with what I said but is that why there's a Lenin statue in Seattle that isn't being torn down? Lel!

As soon as we can go a week without a manufactured national "crisis" to take the heat off and an actual investigation takes place before everyone with evidence against him is shitcanned or discredited.

The better question would be "When is this ass licking OP gonna stop shitposting?"

Allele: one of two or more alternative forms of a gene that arise by mutation and are found at the same place on a chromosome.

If you have even a little intelligence you should understand the implications.

You are far more vulnerable than you imagine.

>Having such a handicapped brain that you still cling to Trump Russian collusion narrative.
Grow up faggot.

Go back to Sup Forums if you need an echochamber.

>student loans aren't welfare
>in-state tuition reductions aren't welfare
>grants aren't welfare

Nice meme. If you're younger, most of your peers are on welfare assuming you're not uneducated.

>Autistic nu-beard alt-right redditor telling other people to grow up.
That's rich.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz

What needs to happen is for these libcucks to start getting shot en masse

Careful. They're going to drop a fake news meme on you, user.

>Ex-extremist antics are the only solution.
Goodluck changing anything with that mindset you underage faggot.
>Pic related
It's you.

what needs to happen is for these libcucks to stat getting shot en masse.

"Kremlin tried to influence the election in favor of Trump"
> tried

maybe you should read the article before linkin it.

I think we will start to see some serious talks about impeachment around spring 2018 with things really ramping up in about 12 months time.

I am extremely disappointed in Trump. I voted for him because I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary.

I was hoping he would actually bring something new to government but he has been limp from the start. He and the Republicans had no idea what to replace ACA with after moaning about it for 6 years. Then Trump couldn't even get his own god damn people to agree on anything which seriously put doubt in my mind about his ability to negotiate at all.

I seriously thought he would stop this silly reality TV style campaign mode once he won but he seems to be putting more effort into continuing rallies for 2020(!) rather than spending time actually doing important things. And he needs to just shut the fuck up about the media being "mean" about him. I hate Obama but he had way more stupid shit being said about him than Trump does yet Obama didn't act like a child.

So yeah I am very disappointed in Trump. He hasn't done anything of value yet. He is the most useless President I have ever voted for. He needs to stop with all this stupid "ratings" crap, get off Twitter and start being a real President. As much as I hate Obama at least he got some good stuff done in his first 6 months. Trump has yet to do anything other than sign some EO. tbh I would rather he go and Pence do the next 3.5 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0

>Bill Clinton was impeached but stayed president.
He stayed president because he was acquitted days later you fucking retard.

>Thousands of people in the top photo.
>Three niggers in the botttom.

>Oh really??

ya rly.

do you read a book while driving?

The emoluments clause alone is impeachable. He never divested himself from his businesses and he makes money every time he goes down to his resort.

He isn't being impeached because Republicans are more concerned with following the party line than doing what's best for the country.

he will not...and the odds are, he will be reelected...the silent majority have spoken.

Obama was the single greatest president of all time. Thanks for fucking up the country with your shit vote. KYS

I'm like you in this respect. Trump is not the ideal president, not by a long shot. But we don't live in an ideal world. We live in a world of choices.

And if given the choice today to vote for Hillary or Trump, I'd still vote for Trump.

Frankly, I don't remember what "good stuff" Obama did, but I know he failed on healthcare, he failed on welfare, he failed on housing, he was at war literally every single day of his presidency and I believe our country was in overall worse shape at the end of his 2nd term than it was at the beginning of his 1st term. But that's just me.

Bad news snowflake. Never.

>When is he going to be impeached?

Oh... like Clinton was? Not going to happen. The Jew media is way off base. Media reports news, not promotes false narratives. Fuck the media. President Trump will be in office until January of 2025. SO SUCK IT UP, SNOWFLAKE.

Do you remember the majority of the civil war by seeing a statue of the rebel leaders, or do you remember the civil rights movements(which was the bulk of the times they were put up)?

when you infiltrate Trump tower and threaten to jump from the top, because then your life and petty feelings will be worth more than the collective value and quality of all American's lives...

>0/4 guesses were right
>No counter argument visible

Every government tries to hack into everyone else, claiming that Russian meddling around is comparable to Trump and Putin masterminded this election and Trump never would have been elected without Putins masterful hacking skills
You're literally retarded.

Get ready to pay up

statue

But where did you learn what the statue meant in the first place?

He circumvented that one by the fact it only affects blood relation and all his blood relatives (Ivanka fuckface) is holding a nonpaying position.

Just because Trump sided with the South doesn't mean he should be impeached. He's support his race, the minority demons need to be struck down and fast.
Trump is the only one who can save us. Look at it all, we're finally rising up.

Liberals are the true evil, they promote races living with one another, race mixing, homosexual tendencies and acceptances and acceptance of all religions. These are the signs of our country being destroyed. Look what happened in Detroit because we accepted minorities as the same type of human race as we are? NOW the Liberal Left are bringing in TERRORIST to their side the ANTFIA. Is the Alt-Right Terrorist? No, they're not.

There shouldn't need to be hesitation or questioning.. The only right side is the right wing side.

Comic Books are already brain washing children
>Image related

>You're literally retarded.

I think his stimulus plan was good. He did save a hell of a lot of jobs and companies for disappearing imho. I agree with you on healthcare and welfare. Housing is kind of out of his hands though as it is the states that deal with most of that, you could say the Dems failed on housing. I forgive him on the wars as he couldn't just pack up and leave after all we have done in the ME. I feel the whole mistake there is on Bush's shoulders. We should never have gone to war in Iraq. It has been a complete fuck up but wtf can we do now? We cant just up and leave as that will cause so many more problems. I remember talking with friends about going into Iraq after 9/11 and I said it would be at least a 30 year effort and just not worth it.

One thing Trump did that seriously pissed me off is the strike on Syria. He made such a big deal at Obama getting involved in shit that doesn't matter to us and then he goes and fires a hundred million dollars worth of missiles for nothing. What a fucking cunt. It was that moment I realised he has no clue wtf he is doing and it has just got worse.

If I could vote again I think I might just vote for Hillary tbh. I couldn't vote for Trump again knowing how useless he has been so far. Trump needs to man the fuck up and be president of America and not Twitter.

>The emoluments clause alone is impeachable.

>No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

What? From what I recall he never granted title of nobility to anyone. Nor did the Congress oppose any present he received from a foreign state.

Nice Larping

my dad

my ancestors fought in the civil war

in 2024

>homosexual tendencies

that's because you are racist.

you've already lost.

Did he include the phrase "The south shall rise again" by chance?
Want a participation trophey?

>he failed on healthcare
that's why Obamacare is STILL in place.

he fought in one of the more known regiments and yes

keep in mind i answered those out of order

Well, I'll give you the trophy anyways, but if your dad said the south shall rise again, I'm sorry for all the troubles you have in life with your disability.

What? Do you understand what impeachment is?

>Picture of random people reinforces my position.
It's unfortunate, but you are retarded user.

Trump will never be impeached

he will resign before 2018

he laundered money for some Russian mobsters for decades, and Putin kinda used this to his advantage by making overtures to the campaign

it looks a lot worse then it is, and Mueller will eventually unearth ironclad of evidence

meanwhile, Trump's a terrible administrator and political naif, so he can't get anything dramatic done, and every power base he has had that hasn't already turned on him eventually will

the only thing keeping him in office and away from his cushy, easy life now is pride, and eventually that won't be enough

Mueller makes a secret offer of reduced punishment if Trump resigns in November or December, and he takes it, with lots of bluster and criticism of the establishment of course

>he laundered money for some Russian mobsters for decades
>Mueller will eventually unearth ironclad of evidence
You sure know what you're talking about user. Thanks for laying out the facts that haven't been uncovered yet.

If you think Clinton was better, you don't pay attention to politics.