What do you think about black people?

What do you think about black people?

largley dontthin about them at all, on average they have lower iq and commit violent crime at a rate higher than there population. things would be better if they werent here but theyll never self deport so i advocate for a return to freedom of association instead of forced inteigration which we have now. but average black dude on the street dont really care so long as theres no miscegenation occuring

*insert Chris Rock niggers vs black people quote here*

not all of them are bad, but too many of them are
and no one is allowed to say so

Niggers

They're cool. I live in south Louisiana and I have some black friends I've known for years, they always come to my house. They are more respectful of my home than my other white friends, I'll tell you that.

That's because they know your armed and if they fuck up they could be hung on the wall as a trophy

Generally they are lazy, entitled, loud, obnoxious and below average in terms of intellect. However, you will meet the rare exception to the rule, so it's best not to assume the worst. Unless you're out at night and see a group of them. Then assume you're going to get raped or murdered.

No lol it's because we respect each other

Perfect to be slaves.

Little known secret: whites and blacks in the deep south are way more friendly than anywhere else in the country. I've lived all over the U.S., and only when I was in the deep south did I see whites and blacks hanging out together indiscriminately. Everywhere else - California, the northwest, NY, Boston - they were tribal and standoffish.

this

I strongly dislike them for countless reasons. It would be a godsend if they all just left and went somewhere else. There isn't one redeeming quality the blacks have whatsoever. They're just parasitic in nature and destroy whatever habitat they're currently in.

I never hated negroids so much until I started browsing Sup Forums.
I am not complaining though.
Fucking sub human species.

That is so true I jizzed myself.

What? I lived in Alabama for 3 years and the blatant racism was just incredible. People openly use racial slurs like it's no big deal. Never been to Cali, but live 30 minutes away from Boston now and people get along pretty great. Massachussettes in general is insanely liberal and tolerant.

Because everywhere else they know they can get away with shit by playing the racist card.
In the south, they don't play alpha and hump your leg, they know they can get incarcerated easily, just like how the worst of them got in jail.

Boston is megaracist. Holy shit. And I'm talking about day to day life. I was at a college in Alabama and the black and white kids were tight. Every other college I've seen, blacks are self-segregating.