I just found this bag. It smells quite strong like mustard and chalk

I just found this bag. It smells quite strong like mustard and chalk.

Can anyone tell me what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Α-Methylfentanyl
youtube.com/watch?v=RGVIazQZs-4
youtu.be/tlpcXYkJa9I
youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not transparent so I don't think its meth.

So what is it? and what is it worth?

Mustard-flavoured chalk

Snort it and tell us

snort it , faggot, post results

looks like coke cut with something weird. try a line and let us know?

Nope. Im not risking that.
It smells like strong like petrol or mustard and chalk. WTF is that?
If thats coke, how much is it worth?

If it smells like kerosene it shoul be good coke, dry it out a bit if its a little wet

Im from Europe. No idea what kerosene smells like. I can only describe it as a biting, strong and gassy smell that smells like Mustard and Chalk. A Spicy smell. No idea honestly. I had to pack it in a second bag because of its smell.

parafin bro, you'll know the smell

it's either a cutting agent or a left over from the purifying process. really the only two options. honestly there is nothing to risk unless you have a heart condition. one line about half the width of a pencil and half the length of your pinky finly chopped up so there is no chunks.

a good way to do that is put a little bit in a dollar bill, fold the bill in half and then run the bottom of the lighter over it a few times while it's on a hard surface. take a credit card or razor, scrape it off the bill and chop it up.

ok I gave you a crash course now do it faggot. I can tell you what it's worth after I know what it feels like.

Ok. Then no it does not smell like candles. It smells like mustard and very chalky.

So what could it be?

Usual mustard and chalk smell is heroin but in all my years being a heroin junkie I've never seen heroin that white.. maybe once or twice but it was usually fentanyl..

Been clean almost 3 years now.. thanks to suboxone

it could literally be anything bro people use all kinds of chemicals to produce it or cut it, most likely some sort of amphetamine

Cheap mdma, make a tiny line wait a bit and rise the dose if nothing happens

>Substituting drugs for more drugs

ok *smirk*

dont use random drugs you found, thats horrible advice

don't listen to those idiots

What if its Heroin? Or meth? Im not trying that shit.
I googled it and nothing came up, there is no drug that smells like mustard.

I opened the bag and had a gentle sniff to smell it but with my nose far away and my nose is getting numb and my snot is dripping in my mouth with a bitter smell WTF???!! You can take in drugs by just smelling it??

Quickly Put it in your ass and walk into an airport customs area say you were just assaulted.

Where did you find it?

It could be anything from coke to some shitty research chem, try a few grains of salt worth and see if theres any effects.If its fent you'd be feeling something from touching that bag since it has residue all over the outside.

that could be fucking poison for all you know
I wouldn't even touch it

One ruins my life

The other makes my life normal.. plus i sell my extra for extra cash..

Problem mate?

Suboxone isn't clean retard

Either throw it away or buy a test kit.You could also let some addict try a line and risk homicide charges.

if you are that paranoid. then instead of a line take a bump, something a little smaller than 1/4 your thumbnail. that .s roughly 0.1 most drugs and enough that you can feel a buzz but not enough to put you in any sort of danger even from the purest of substances.

but trust me dude. I've got 50+ different drugs under my belt, when you describe what it feels like i can have a better idea and can tell you the price.

U obviously don't know how suboxone works..

Google's ur friend bro

Bump a little and tell us. Bet it's coke.

bin it

Chwal amphetamine

Are you still on subs or did you just use it to get off dope? If you're still on subs, you're still dependent on opiates

Coke has a mayonaise smell taste a little if its bitter and a little numbing its coke if not it could be molly in rock form its definitely not heroin or crystal meth so you can try it relatively safely

>shitty research chem
What kind of research chem looks like that? I'm waiting
I didn't realize Sup Forums was full of 40 year old autists who stayed straight edge their whole life and don't jnderstsnd a single god damn drug

lol almost all of them bro.

send me some (that are not LSD analogs) that DON'T look like that.

Numbing sounds like coke, or a cutting agent like benzocaine. Snort a bump faggot, or get a test kit.

Even some lsd analogues like ALD-52 can have that appearance only blotter forms dont

very true, I just have trouble thinking of any other exception to that rule.

how is ALD-25 btw?

I've tried N-BOM and 4-ACO-DMT (a mushy analog but same principle)

What about the mustard smell tho?

Man the fuk up user, I would do it

speed?

I hated it. Wasn't very visual and it was more of a mind fuck high, completely put me off lsd for a long time. 4-aco-dmt is dank af though.

If you smelled it from a distance and you fukin mucused I'd be willing to get closer and snort a big line for sure

creatine

it's not worth risking your life over

No yellow tinge?

>
>very true, I just have trouble thinking of any other exception to that rule.
>
>how is ALD-25 btw?
>
>I've tried N-BOM and 4-ACO-DMT (a mushy analog but same principle)
The chances of a random baggie being some shulgin hipster drug are slim compared to it being coke

Bump some and post results OP

Its one of my favorites very similar to lsd and easy visuals

amphetamine (speed) because of the smell

Jez it's pepp

I've done way more 4-aco then I should of lol. i used to sell it like 6 years ago had like 2000 hits. did probably half of them myself over a year.

this man speaks the truth,, you really don't find these drugs unless you search for them.

bump, do a line OP
Post results

Bump for bump

If it smells petrol (gas, kerosene, similar smells) it's most likely coke. Depending on weight it looks like it might be 1-2 grams. So like 150 bux maybe. Weigh it if u can

it can be also a light fishy smell

He's just LARPing as Mr Robot

spped isn't yellow, i've seen white speed, pink speed, yellowish and one that was orange. consider that its a generic term for a kind of amphetamine.

looks like it would burn your nose off
fuck that shit

that's china white.... very pure heroin..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Α-Methylfentanyl

Take 3 ounces of vinegar an 1 tablespoon of de-ionized salt and stir until the solution is completely dissolved. Add 2 drops of hydrogen perozide to neutralize the acidity.

Bring the solution to a boil for 20 seconds.

You should be ready to test it now.

Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of your substance to the mixture.

If it turns blue then it is methamphetamine, yellow color indicates ketamine Orange is a clear indication of coke, but if it begins to boil again this only means one thing, op is a huge faggot.

that's how you cook crack you tard

Well fuck

damn don't have any vinegar plenty of hydrogen peroxide tho

youtube.com/watch?v=RGVIazQZs-4

mehphedrone clearly lol fucking amatuers can tell by the unique shade and the mustard odor its a cathinone

found the retard

Y'all niggas trying to get OP killed. O, wrap that shit in aluminum foil and throw it in the trash. If it was "good shit," it wouldn't be laying in the street. You're a dumbass if you put any part of that in your body in any manner or allow anyone else to.

IDK OP, some powders can kill in the micrograms

Better hope that ain't 2Cx

Pick one of your herpes scabs. Sprinkle some of that shit on there. If it burns then goes numb, it's heroin. If it immediately numbs, it's coke. If it itches a little bit and makes you kind of hard, it's ketamine.

No matter what it is, you should be safe taking some about a half dime sized amount, putting it into a spoon, get a syringe and inject about 2 teaspoons worth of bleach into it. Heat it up to a soft boil. If it start turning brown, then you can go ahead and test it by injecting about half of the solution into an easy to access vein. If it turns bluish/purple then you can smoke it.

Could be plain ol' crack (cocaine is a cathinone)

I haven't done that crap in a long time, I forget its smell

Cocaine is not a cathinone whatsoever. And crack doesn't look like that at all.

This is fucking retarded

One mg of nbome would kill you kiddo

Isn't fet ridiculously potent? I remember reading something about a bunch of ODs from people mistaking it for heroine and dosing it the same way, which is apparently way too much.

this
OP, dont be so ungrateful.
Do them or sell them, but dont you dare toss them

The fuck? Crack looks like clumps of baking soda

But you're right, it's a tropane

youtu.be/tlpcXYkJa9I

But seriously OP, I am 90% certain thats coke

SOURCE: someone who has done every drug you can think of

Ok so I googled it and there a drug that can kill you just by touching it. Im either calling the cops to pick this shit up or I'm flushing it down the toilet.

Not going to risk my life.

Apparently one gram of fet is deadly.

lol.. that's not crack. you never did crack

t. former crackhead

Crack is more like chunks. And it's not usually powdery. It's also usually slight yellow or more off-white than this. I promise.

good blow shouldn't smell like anything. fuck off noob

a man doesn't do unknown shit, unless your definition of being a man is also being stupid

ask a friendly police officer to test it for you
It's free since your tax dollars pay their salary
>profit

Cocaine my friend

You are a gay dumb faggot dick breath

Drug pro here.
That's cocaine. Probably stepped on (cut) hard but the pic shows it is still clumping so it will still get you high as shit.
Probably a grams worth (80-100 usd) right there.
I always enjoyed mixing it with baking soda and doing foilys.

Never said I was a crackhead, but I've handled it, packed it, and smoked it

Who fucking cares, you're arguing about how a shitty drug looks

Exactly what I've been trying to tell everybody. No one here knows what the fuck drugs are/look like.
To OP. To more narrow it down put a small amount on some tin foil, and light a lighter far underneath it, and move it closer until it either starts to melt or burn. If it starts to char, and none of it turns liquid and "caramelizes," (that's not the right term but when you do this with powder heroin #3 or #4 it melts and turns slightly browner) then it is probably some form of opiate or it could also be very many RCs. If it burns/chars, or nothing happens, then it's either cocaine, or its an inert substance in all likelihood.

I dobt it's coke. Coke is normally selled in capsules or folded paper. I would gues it's amphetamin. Amphetamin has little bit of an oily texture and bites in the nose a bit more than coke. Besides if thats coke that shit would cost 150€ or more I doubt some dude would lose that shit, if it's Pep/Speed then it costs around 20 to 30€.

OP isn't going to listen to your dumbass

Any motherfucker who's just going to test anything even in a really tiny quantity is asking to die!

Trust me, I could get 5mg of whatever and put you in a casket

I meant if it melts then it is probably heroin and or many RCS. Not if it chars. Charing indicates high melting point. It would melt and caramelize if it was heroin.

I know which vendor has this batch atm trust me its fucking MEPHEDRONE your lucky asf

molly x20 lol i had bitches ripping off clothes for 3 hours after dosing

Speed or ketamine bro !!!! or try to put some on a spoon put a little bit of ammoniaca or bicarbonate cook and "mix"circulary whit somethig like needle , if become solid and "cristal" its coke...not heroin is too granular...maybe ketamine if shine..

>I dobt it's coke. Coke is normally selled in capsules or folded paper.

completely depends where your from, i'm from the UK and only ever see it sold in baggies

as someone who does coke every weekend.. It's a about a gram of coke.. It's worth depends on were you live and and good it is.. do a little bump and find out for yourself, I would.

I didn't say ingest it fuckface. I'm asking him to do a simple MP test which he could do outside.

Also goodluck finding 5mg of anything that could kill someone with my tolerance to opioids that isn't bromadol. 5mg of anything besides ultra-potent opioids wouldn't kill most people in this thread who have never done drugs at all.

In south london they do.... you can also buy crystal meth on the streets nowadays...

youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw

Lol, a gram of pure Fentanyl could kill 300+ people. 3 milligrams is enough to kill a 180lb/81kg adult male.

Chinese chemists doing their part to kill off white people.

Amazing how many idiots don't see this happening. Every non-white race is trying to kill white people.