Name the top 20 LatAm cunts with the most powerful military

Name the top 20 LatAm cunts with the most powerful military.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Armamento_del_Ejército_Mexicano
youtube.com/watch?v=QM5vHk6wWP4&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=3yd_eoMOvqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Los Estados Unidos

United States of America

I vote Bolivia. Their project Koyak is more menacing that the Operation Condor. They will re-gain access to sea soon.

USA

LOS

ESTADOS

GORDOS

DE

AMERICA

>project Koyak
>literally project lolipop
Kek

Why is Chile even scared of them?

Because they are steatlhy like ninjas. They literally teleport behind you

Perú will try their best!

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Colombia
4. Argentina
5. Chile
6. Peru
7. Venezuela

The rest is too small/irrelevant to matter (or don't even have an army in the case of Panama and Costa Rica)

On that list, the only ones with functional armies are México, Colombia, Chile and Venezuela.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

yeah, but argentina is way bigger than you so i think they are more powerful only because of manpower

Why?
Venezuela I have my doubts
Also Brazil?

Troop numbers are meaningless. In the region, most armies are used for employment purposes and shouldn't exist unless they are actually needed, like in our case (we get threated every 30 years give or take). What does Bolivia or Perú need an army for? Ecuador needs one, and Colombia obviously needs one, but Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay? They will be better off using those people to serve actual needs like fighting crime or something

Brazil's budget has being used in things that are not related to maintain their force in good shape.

Mexico has no submarines, tanks, artillery, etc... It's armed forces are designed for a "police task".

Brazil should be there aswell.

I thought México had a capable military. I might be wrong. As for Brazil, I know that they are in a very bad shape.

Brazil is pretty ok..

They even had thermobaric weapons, and the Gripens NG incoming..

We have no facilities to build them and navy has no interest in buying foreigner anymore
Tanks are useless in most of our southern areas that are where out armoured (IFV mainly) groups are
And artillery
Please white man do better research
We do have artillery
Our military is focused yes mainly in internal defence, we pick fights with nobody
Shit is changing tho, we have a small but steady revival in our local military industry and for guns and ammo we are 100% self reliant, that is important for any armed force
We lack the carrier but our navy is capable of covering our 2 ocean fronts, and still we spend the least in percentage from our GDP

Yes, our army is in horrible shape since the end of the military government , but saying Mexico have a more capable military than ours is pathetic. Brazil don't have the means of fighting 21st century warfare but neither do any other country in this continent with the exception of the USA and Canada.
We join you country and Argentina on military exercises on a yearly basis with SALITRE 2014 being a relevant one to mention since our Air Force (wich was going through hard times) did very well.
Aside from that,much of our military equipment is made in brazil so that alone should already assert us as the military with best potential in this notorious weak continent.
Also, the army and marines have been doing security tasks in dangerous parts of the country for quite a time already, basically, they're the ones you call when our police -and even BOPE- can't do their shit

Don't get mad with my comment Mr.

Mexico lacks for a decent artillery, they don't have SPG, for example, and the biggest caliber in howitzer is 105mm... That's pretty much nothing.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Armamento_del_Ejército_Mexicano

Again, don't get me wrong... You should be happy that your country doesn't spends millions in weapons that you'll never use.

vira lata

what? i'm defending our army,fuck off retarded monkey

I am ok with having a smaller force, I wouldn't like to blow that much money in weapons, but again our army and shit is now combat proven 10 years of asymmetric warfare against the cartels give the soldiers perspective in how a exercise differs from real combat
And again, it's hard for a nation that did nothing since WW2 to kick start again a modern military industrial complex
We all know the Brazilian army is the largest force in Latin america, and as I said for our country, any nation that is self reliant on equipment is going to outclass a nation that relies on foreign gear
You have Embraer and shit, that makes you strong more than just raw numbers

Hmmm

We do have a capable army in itself.

What we lack is equipment, our troops are fine, but our vehicles are all Anti-X stuff rather than actual fighting vehicles.

As for submarines... well.. The Narcos have some i guess.

Costa Rica, because we're their military

Well it all goes down to what do you actually need in realistic scenarios. Maybe submarines are not that important for you considering that there's no armies to fight besides the US, and the money is better spent on surface ships or planes to spot and detain narcos. It's not like the US is going to allow anyone to attack you.

so costa rica basically has no military at all?

Jew essay

Costa rica has no military, only police force

Why latam would even need an army?

We dont hate eachother, no one outside of latam cares about our clay and we got no terrorism

So why would we need it?

>or don't even have an army in the case of Panama
fuck I just googled and their navy is pretty weak as well

we could annex them in no time if it wasnt for the eternal gringo

All of them.

500K Gringo sex tourists ready to fight on behalf of the mighty Costa Rica.

Mexico's military is garbage, they still fly old F-5Es

Annexing land is quite stupid in the present day in latam. Non of us has money to waste controlling an occupied territory. This is why user is right

I just hope that the fucking drug war ends, gringos can have their drugs and I don't give a fuck.

>annexing panama
>stupid
fight me

That's right. No Mexican narcos, less drug addicts here. Unlimited supply boosts demand.

1- Brazil
2- all rest

youtube.com/watch?v=QM5vHk6wWP4&t=79s

(the chimpanzilian military lover strykes again with his cringy posts direct to your eyes)

t. Argentine envious

u mad?

dude they don't have a "weak army", they have no army, literally

youtube.com/watch?v=3yd_eoMOvqk

Brazil, only for funk

EUA (Estados Unidos de América)

you don't double letters in acronyms like EEUU in spanish?

Absolutely fucking no
The only people who do that in Brazil are literally old-style comes (they call our armed forces FFAA, or the US as EEUU or stupid shit like that). We should outlaw spanish here

Brazilians claiming to be white are a threat to the brown countries.

pic: Brazilian soldiers with captured Argentinians.

Yes, it would be a waste of money

this

I have noticed some funk videos have real white girls in them graving the dark cock.

>latin america
>powerful military

The last time any of them did anything noteworthy is when Argentina got fucking curb stomped by the UK over the Falklands.

Fuck off, we had tradition before 48

I think he meant that our gov should let them sell drugs to you without fighting unless they are threat for normal Mexicans.
Also, we weren't your first provider of illegal things, and we won't be the last one. There will always be someone that will sell them as long as you ask for it.