White on White Crime

Explain this, cisfaggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers only make up 1 in 8 people.

>No stats
Like 90% of niggers killed in 2015 were by other niggers. How do you explain that?

air enough air enough

>white crime

Ok so out of all of the 10 people we murdered?

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

According to the FBI, that rate is 66% if you remove White Hispanics and assume that 100% of the "Unknown" are White, which it very likely isn't.

give proofs

divide and conquer is to tell you that the cops are out to get you and your whole country is racist instead of actually eliminating black on black violence

and 85% of white people are killed by other white people isn't a real statistic, white people are killed by blacks more than other white people

Negro what?

Suicide isn't white on white violence you retards

No one is marching around claiming that blacks are trying to kill all white people.

Where Blacks are murdered by other Blacks 93% of the time.

That's why Black on Black crime is something.

You can't fact check and repost every incorrect thing you can find here, as so graciously provided us with the real numbers.

Homicide in the US is predominately intraracial, however when it comes to the statistics for interracial homicide blacks kill whites 5x more than white kill blacks despite blacks only making up 13 percent of the population

50 PERCENT OF THE MURDERS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE COMMITTED BY 13% OF THE POPULATION

Because the other 87% are racist against them, user.

Because black people murder each other like every five fucking minutes and white people do it not nearly as often. So in terms of percentage, the two groups look similar, but are vastly different in terms of numbers. I live in Cleveland and seriously EVERY DAY on the news there has been another murder/shooting/drive-by in East Cleveland by a black person on another black person.
And as far as "tactic(s)" to "create feelings of self hatred and discontinuity within our race", y'all don't need any outside help to further that agenda. Also bullets are pretty effective at creating discontinuity.

>people

Whites make up a higher percentage of the population. Even if a serial killer kills people at random, he's still ten times more likely to kill a white over any other race. With black people killing black people, though, they still have that same statistical chance. You have to conclude that they're targeting other black people. The odds just do not allow that much marginal error to allow 9 out of ten people killed by black people to be black. (That's not the actual number, I'm just using an example).

White on white crime is just called crime
if anything they should feel privileged that their crime is so "rare" they get their own term for it

well i mean technically..

I believe every opinion I read, that is written in ms paint.

A higher PRIVILEGED percent, Mr. Treestar.

yeah but a lot of those deaths are due to school shootings

>"Black on Black crime" is a term that's been coined specifically for Black people to create feelings of self hatred and disunity within our race
>everything unfortunate requires wallowing in self pity
No it's not it's a term coined to tell you people to get your shit together

Most people are killed by someone they know.

It's mostly black males so really it's closer to 6% of the population

6% of the population causes 52% of murders. Now do people understand why niggers are fucking hated?

That means nothing. Of course different gang members are going to know each other

I'm just glad niggers are taking care of the niggers problem themselves desu

Becuase niggers commit more than 50% of murders despite being only 12-13% of the population, and commit almost every other type of violent crime at a rate at least 2-3x higher than the general population average and the overwhelming majority of their victims are black.

Fun fact: in Chicago a nigger is 50x more likely to be killed by another nigger than he is to be killed by a cop, but you wouldn't get that impression from the media.

Even 2Pac figured this shit out

>And they say it's the white man I should fear
>But, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here

But if niggers want to be in denial about this and continue to slaughter eachother that's fine by me.