This blonde milf from Chicago fucked a bunch of black guys on a girls trip to Jamaica. Should I tell her husband?

This blonde milf from Chicago fucked a bunch of black guys on a girls trip to Jamaica. Should I tell her husband?

Yes, expose the nigger fucker

If you dont want to...we wil ;)

He already had a clue on some texts he read on her phone, but the slut said it was her sister in law that was fucking the bbcs.

What were the dates of the trip?

It was earlier this month. She went with 4 of her girlfriends.

It's the right thing to do, user...

With her sister in law

Expose that cunt.

Any ass pics of her

Give us her name too if you want. 100% expose the cheating coal-burning cunt.

Do it. Her husand needs to know. Especially if he already had some clues. If someone cheats on you... you don't want them in your life. Hiding it would be like hiding your true personality and living a lie.

Expose the THOT.

Yes expose her

Give us her name and the proofs and we will do it for you
>BEGONE THOT

do it fag! a man deserves to know the truth!

Do it, OP. Cheating is some of the scummiest shit a person can do. Especially if it's with niggers.

pics or it didn't happen

That's not fair I'd give anything to cum inside of Britney and Paris

No proof: OP is a bitter liar.

Pics or fuck off. He's right just because she shot you down don't come on here being a bitch

That's a serious accusation to make. Unless her husband is a secret cuck who is cool with it, finding out your wife cheated on you can destroy the family and the children's lives. If this is a fake or troll or you have some cuck fantasy crush on the lady or you're her husband, stop now

Showing her kids is a low blow man

Not fake. Heard it from the sis in law.

No luck with reverse image.

Need moar.......

This is true. You need to delete that pic

So you have text or video or pictures proof? If not it's all speculation. If so make a fake email from the public library and email the guy telling him what you know. She would have a right to know if he cheated & vice versa... that is if this isn't your cuck fantasy

Yes, but only if you have proof
You'd want to know, wouldn't you?

It sucks because I can just picture them divorced now... son coming home from baseball practice opening the door and seeing a big black nigger sitting in his dads chair his little sister being bounced on his knee, sitting on his lap, his mom holding the niggers drink, massaging him and kissing his neck. He'll either grow up to be a cuck liberal or a Nazi assassin. And of course the daughter will just suck off every nigger in high school. Sad.

Maybe you can contact the wife and for the sake of the kids say "look bitch I know what you did. If you ever fuck arouagain I'll tell the world" record it

It's a small world op I know the brunette on the left she's a fb friend of a friend I'll find the blonde screenshot this thread & show her and the husband. If you're lying you'll be exposed and if you're telling the truth their reactions to each other will tell. I'm only concerned that he might kill her In a crime of passion

What's her name then??

I don't know not at my mac for Facebook right now....right now my fb friend who knows her is named hannah (not giving last name) seen a pic of them together I'll find her on her friend list & her husbands fb thru her and send them both screenshots of this convo. What will be will be

What's Hannah's last name start with?

W. No games here op. So is this the truth or your cuck fantasy? Jerk off & tell true the trust of a marriage and a family's happiness can be forever wrecked because of you so true or naw?

So Sup Forums is gonna let this black cock slut get away with it?

tell the husband and post results

Op Provided absolutely no proof obviously just a male "friend" of hers jerking off to his cuck fantasy. That or her actual husband but leaning towards a friend because no father would show his kids to an imageboard of known pedos who will jerk off to his kids op is truly sick

Sup Forums is working.

Wrecking someones life to feed your fantasy is pretty sick. I didn't happen unless you have proof, which you don't. Go in a closet and masturbate.

Exactly. I doubt it's the husband doing it because this asshole showed children. But obviously a close male friend with a cuck fantasy. My guess is, since he's provided no proof the cuck has jerked off and is scared we'll now connect him to the pics somehow. Always jack off before posting on b

It's obviously a PAR. It's probably the same guy from the Frankie thread earlier. The pics are to obvious to look up and find them.

this is shit teir bait op.

you can do better than this.
jk

If she really is cheating, it's one thing. But you shouldn't ruin the kids lives without solid evidence that she cheated.

If you have legit proof, let the bitch burn

This is the only acceptable personal army request. Give and name and watch the THOT B GONE

Sup Forums proves it's a small world. She's a friend of a friend. And op has disappeared obviously a cuck fantasy. I'm just pissed op posted the man's kids. B is full of pedos. Sick shit bro

What's her initials?

Prove it

Lol cucked faggot

No shit. Of course, only a fool would believe anything posted here, but going on anyway, did she really do it? Or is OP a lying faggot?