Alright listen, I have an ipod touch 6th gen that is locked and I don't know the pass...

alright listen, I have an ipod touch 6th gen that is locked and I don't know the pass, but I do know there are hundreds of wins on it If someone helps me get in it, I'll post all in this thread or in a vola if the thread dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYTLx_on-Y
ifixit.com/Answers/View/46471/How to I fix my disabled iPod Touch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoever helps me open this shit is a god.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYTLx_on-Y

Check this bro

is it numbers code? have you tried the most common codes already? otherwise try googling and maybe check out caos computer club or something

I'll check gimme a sec (and a pic if ur generous)

I've been googling for a couple days, no luck. I've tried the most common codes definitely, It's disabled for 15 minutes now cause I've tried so many.

If I restore I lose all the wins, and it's not worth it.

You will lose all the wins if you do this user...

ifixit.com/Answers/View/46471/How to I fix my disabled iPod Touch

TLDR
Op is a nigger and stole a phone cuz he wuz a kang.

HAHHA

give it back, Jamal

Nah I bought it off a friend of a friend, he got a new one and said just to restore it, but I don't want to restore it, I want to get the wins I know that are in it.

My computer doesn't show the files as it's being listed on that site.

Take it to an apple store? Just tell them you'll give them the wins too

Kek

Innovative idea

HAHAHAHA yooooooooo

Sup Forums back at it, saving the dayz and shit

I would tbh lol

honestly might , lmao.

Literally impossible. If FBI couldn't do it, what makes you think you can?
Wouldn't work, they can't access locked devices.

if it an ipod you should plug it into your computer and have the computer back up alll the files on it hopefully if this is the gen I believe it is you can get it to back it up without the password

Have you tried digging through the device via explorer on your computer? Have tried you making a backing up? etc etc

Niggers cant use computers like that.