What is the most DISTURBING thing you have seen ONLINE or IN REAL LIFE IN PERSON?

What is the most DISTURBING thing you have seen ONLINE or IN REAL LIFE IN PERSON?
>no trolling edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAbmhXQvIQ4
archived.moe/b/thread/739116292/
goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
youtube.com/watch?v=upLLkgQDoIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't disturbing but I want to show it

I watched a disabled black girl,of about 12 -14 being sexually abused and beaten by six men an two women , it lasted about 2hrs , not sure if the kid survived but near the end she took a few hard blows to the head , one guy slapped her in the face so hard her wheel chair tipped backwards an she hit her head on the floor , it was the worse thing I'v seen and after I cum for the second time I felt bad , I feel bad now too thinking about it .. I'm old an it was when the internet was new there was a lot of strange shit about

Saw the after math of a suicide bomber. Head with some of spine still attached just rotting in the street during summer in Baghdad. The locals wouldn't even touch it because they said he was Sunni and they were Shia.

Your mom disgusting cunt.

This

Wasn't overly graphic (little bit of blood, creepy looking body) and I had always thought i'd be pretty much fine with it but finding a guy in his 20s dead of undiagnosed heart condition fucked me up mentally for a couple years there and I still have mild lingering but manageable anxiety... at the time it was actually happening i was cool calm and collected, just started feeling disturbed in the hours, days, weeks and months afterwards

kek

here you go newfriends

its all yours

It's shit like this pic that makes me wish I wouldn't ever have to drive ever again. Its not that im a bad or irresponsible driver, its the other dumbfucks on the road that scare the shit out of me.

Trust me, youd rather be like this pic than end up mangled yet alive too

What is the context here?

every time i see this i just get sad. i love dogs too much.

Seen a girl get run over by a roller doing the pavement now it was pretty brutal but the brutal factor was amped up when the driver realized he just killed his wife

HE TOOK MY JOBS

Why tho? Because of kid getting assaulted? What if this guy has been beating grown up man/woman? Would you found this disturbing? I mean I can't relate to kid in this situation. For me it isn't much worse than beating a grown up.

as for gore, I've seen a man cut in half by a tram - he was still moving.

as for disturbing, I've met completely sane looking homeless guy with severe sepsis in his legs - you could see his bones. Add the smell of rotting meat and his eyes, and a calm voice by which he stated he's got a month left tops...

Same thing we me and cats. Gotta love our babies.

i found something call a "loli thread" thats it

Kid can't fight back. Also obvious weight/size differences.

Asian people are so fucking stupid. They're just staring at the kid

faggot

Pedophile

sshizo hernia or however u spell it

Irl?

yes.

not worst gore by internet standards but this is what happend to me.

> anno 2015
>work at kindergarden
>Hangover because i rolled molly last night
>Play angry birds on phone
>suddendly, a loud noise
>closet fell down
>kids scream
>one kid is trapped, only the head and part of the chest are visible
>police doctors parents arivve
> Doctor: We cant pull the closet of him as it would make the inner bleeeding worse
>Kid dies 2 hrs later

Good thing is i got a paid vaccation

Im the OP who found Daisy's Destruction and streamed it. So DD by far

Liar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAbmhXQvIQ4

My name is William Ivan 192. I posted it here, streamed it, then ST made a video about it.

I can detail the whole video if you want, and tell you how to find it

And here's the thread.
Legit faggot

archived.moe/b/thread/739116292/

Worked in a meat packing place foe. 5 years sean some. Real shit. Up close the most. Messed up thing was. I was. Assisting the a supervisor with a chain belt on the line and some stupid cunt packer came right up behind us and turned the belt on the chain metal belt crushed and ripped his whole arm right off and o most got. Me the guy that lost the arm wanted a big asses saddlemen ended up with a million and some dollars call myself was fired because I did not follow lockout tagout procedure I guess the Packer that turn the belt on lost their job to probably got in a bout of legal trouble toe

what the fuck are you saying?

>let me translate for you

I worked in a meat processing plant for 5 years, and I've seen some real shit up close. The most messed up thing happenned when I was assisting the supervisor while he was performing service tasks on a conveyor belt. Some stupid packer turned that machine on, so that the conveyor belt ripped off the supervisor's right arm.
The guy that lost the arm got a compensation of over a million dollars, while I was fired b/c I did not follow the tag-out procedure while going to get help.
I gues that the guy, who turned the machine on, had some legal troubles because of this.

bumpity bump

I'm a paramedic so I've seen some grim shit but the worst by far was an RTC (car crash) where the baby had been squished. One of her feet was undamaged though, the only part that made her distinguishable, that's what fucked me the most, not the pile of blood mush and bone fragments but the perfectly preserved foot.
I got two weeks off for that though, so all was not lost.

Chinks. That's all. There is no further context

The pedestrian is just like "oh, not my business" dafuq???

What happens?

crazy guy beating kid. pedestrians won't help because chinks are taught not to interfere in another's business. They probably though the guy was the kid's father or something in which case beating him is perfectly okay.

kid was fine afterwards though.

the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i

That's not a sex change....... why the fuck would someone do this?

Story?

see

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

trees

of

Fake as fuck. That's the story. The bullet holes are paint splotches. Look at em.

Good try, user. Bullet wounds have no depth. Clearly fake as fuck. The firearm doesn't even cycle.

THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE youtube.com/watch?v=upLLkgQDoIU

green

Much better, thanks.

>13 stomps
>2 barely connect, rest are wasted

this guy must be the cockeyedest faggot in existance

Times changes

Evil ass shit

Most vivid image of something disturbing would be what happened when I broke up with my ex.

> broke up
> she didn't expect it
> went all kinds of crazy with throwing shit
> ran out of her room
> I chased her, she was hysterical
> she jumped of the roof right before me

I re-experience it from time to time, it was only 2 months ago.
It was from two stories high and luckily she had only minor injuries.

red

roses

too

>How to keep niggers off the phone

>How to set a nigger to vibrate

these

1/?

i

the wbem of the horse being gutted by a bull in a bullring.

Fat people are grotesque

Amateurs

2/?

Holy shit, this pissed me off beyond belief. If I were to see some faggot doing this shit to a child, I would fucking murder him where he stands. As a teenager, this wouldn't have phased me, I'd probably even laugh it off. But now that I'm a father of two, this shit.... it's just unbearable to watch. It just breaks me to the core.

As someone who has also been to prison, it makes me happy to know that it's guys like this who get raped and jumped the most out of all the inmates. Women beaters, rapists, and child abusers always get it the worst in prison and I fucking love it. Fuck those scum.

I had to walk around and help try to find my buddies hand after an IED attack in 2004. It had his wedding ring on it and he wanted it back.

We eventually found it and gave it back to him. He refused to leave without it.

The best thing you can do is to shoot him right in the head and stop his suffering.

this...

maggot therapy. dude has dead flesh in his eyes, so they probably shoved "medical" maggots in his eyes.

its interesting, but still fucking nasty.

Someone said the "kid" was a fair bit older and had been screaming or making a shit ton of noise so then some others ran out of patience.
Could be wrong though

3/?

4/4

Excuse me motherfucker but i've never killed a bitch with dick before.

Nervegas

Wasn't there something like this that got animated? It's pretty old if I remember correctly.

I do mountain rescue. I've been tons of people who fucked up near somewhere with a big vertical and splatted real fucking hard at the bottom.

Nervegas

Old

>irl
Blood and flesh on the road after a bus ran over some person's leg

a doujin called Concrete Girl
it happen irl

Saw a video of a dog who had his legs and mouth bound. Someone proceeded to saw off each of his legs one by one while the helpless doggo desperately tried to fight back.

He could the maggots,fight fire with fire my niBBa

Saw a wreck IRL. Old man lost control, over corrected and hit some poor nigger woman. Her car flipped, then spiraled, never would have guessed it to happen that way.

Wifey and I were behind, pulled up to help.

Her head was squashed into her chin and forced into her chest and the rest of her body crushed, what I could see of it.

What bothers me is that HP and locals wrote it off as her fault for being on a cell phone, but it was clearly the old man's fault. I'm sure they did this to let the dead be dead and the living live (the old man pretend it wasn't his fault), but I find this morally reprehensible. IDK.

Fucking funny

>What is the most DISTURBING thing you have seen ONLINE or IN REAL LIFE IN PERSON?
Op.. i saw.. i saw [spoiler]your mom[/spoiler]

FUCK YOU

Look guys is the epic snowflake who value more the life of the animals than the humans,woahhhh
Kys u fucking stupid fag,you try to look interesting wih this shit,but u aint shit.

There is one that's way worse than this.

i once saw someone make a cheeseburger with the salad on the bottom. such degenerecy