I'm a peeping tom, last night I went out as I usually do around 3am and wandered around looking for lights...

I'm a peeping tom, last night I went out as I usually do around 3am and wandered around looking for lights. Last night didn't go as usual though. For the first time I opened a window, not just that but touched the woman in the bed within arms reach.

She was old maybe in her 80's completely nude and laying within 2 feet of the window. I could hear her snoring when i got to the window so I knew she was asleep. I opened the window slow and she didn't wake up so I decided to reach in when i touched her leg she didn't wake up either. I started rubbing her pussy lubed up my finger with spit and started fingering her. That woke her up and she yelled I ran and haven't left my house since. Yall think im fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upLLkgQDoIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

been peeping since I was 14 and im 32 now so I've seen quite a bit general peeping ama too if anyone wants

no you're a legend

Do you ever record it or take pictures?

no I've never wanted to risk keeping evidence on me and I have an excellent memory so I remember a lot of what I've seen over the years

>80 years old

Do you only go for old ladies? Age range?

no I've seen all age ranges

hey I've always wondered what it'd be like now i know

Always wanted to do this but the fear of actually getting caught is too much to take. Have had a few peeps of my in-laws through the window when they come to visit though.

What do you think is the youngest you've seen completely nude? Describe.

You see a lot of toddlers nude but that's not really my thing

besides this time which i expected to be caught because of what I was doing, I've only been caught looking in a window 3 times in all the years I've been doing this. Never been caught by a cop and have never been physically confronted just yelled at from a door or window.

getting in the shower keep the thread alive with questions if you have them and I'll answer when I get out

What's your cut-off?

ever seen a crime happen while peeping? Other than yours, obvously

you think thats creepy? watch this youtu.be/upLLkgQDoIU

fuck off and stop spamming this shit, no ones gonna watch your faggoty minecraft videos

Starts an ama thread, gets in the shower

Agreed

Is that thread dead?