A girl let me record us fucking. Here are some screencaps. She got so fucking wet and let me bust deep inside her pussy...

A girl let me record us fucking. Here are some screencaps. She got so fucking wet and let me bust deep inside her pussy. Legit best sex I've ever had. The older I get, the younger, hotter, tighter, wetter, and kinkier these women get. Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/14zy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Continue

Bump it up. Shes hot af OP.

Want to trade for my ex? The vid i mean. Kik me at redpuppypower

Literally the best shit ever. Wish you guys could hear the sounds her pussy makes. Next time I want to make her squirt and get the creampie on video.

i saw your thread yesterday
>The older I get, the younger, hotter, tighter, wetter, and kinkier these women get

And most importantly *fatter

That girl is clinically obese, theres a reason she's fucking you and not someone her own age. Get some standards man. This is why women think its okay to be ham planets

no bj?

So you're 14 now?

>shit stained asshole from being too fat to wipe properly

where?

Imagine being this much of a virgin.

post the video

this

VIDEO

bump

This was her laying on the stairs after we got back from squats at the gym. Shes thick. Could lose 10-15 lbs. Wouldnt say she falls into ham planet category

This is me. Im a little too fat but I've been lifting for years and probably could get more pussy in a week than you could in a lifetime

Nah she wouldnt let me record her face.

Lol im 28. The closer I get to 30, the more college aged girls want to fuck. Now I know why I couldnt get laid in college... They were all fucking dudes 5-10 yrs older.

quit hating, ugly ass

gross

lol ur fat and u look 5'6. Dude ur a manlet

nanachat.io/14zy

the hate is real lmao