Post what's on your music player right now

Listening to a lot of Xiu Xiu bootlegs these days, their sound translates surprisingly well and the recordings are decent quality wise

bump

I thought that was rhythmbox but it turns out to be fucking itunes
lol what a faggot

...But it isn't iTunes, it's Swinsian
Similar-ish interface but none of the bloat. All it does is play music and edit tags

I can't post two images at once so imagine an asian guy with big puffy cheeks trying not to laugh.

>He's never heard of pirating software
lmao

why isn't this screenshot dimmed

Why you're retarded for trusting someone who makes a living stealing other peoples' software is another conversation, but why would I do that when getting new software is as easy as this?

what do you mean?

I actually ended up buying the program officially after using the trial because I liked it. I was just saying that piracy is always an option.
The real issue is you being such a poorfag that you can't afford $20 software

Why would I buy a $20 software audio player when I can buy two CDs and both rip them and play them on free and open-source and not-dangerous software?

good artist list

>Tony Conrad with Faust
Absolute patrician

last night

actually so perfect

>He doesn't have his music player on a separate monitor for maximum utility
pathetic

because i'm not a fucking nerd bitch

i've never really got around to customising it. maybe one day

does anyone else still use winamp

>that windows look
patrician as fuck

To anyone using foobar, how do I get album art without having to search it and save it myself?

discogs

google it man

wtf ain't nobody got time for that shit

You can fetch tags and album art with the foo_discogs component

I've been using that but most of the time it downloads shitty scans for my obscure albums, welp, I guess I'll take it then

>he has to pirate software
What a poorfag

>he's to retarded too install gentoo
literally laffin at ur life

>too

>not using arch linux
What a pleb. Enjoy no packages/waiting 3 days for your packages to compile

An interesting fact is that computers that take that long to compile software are the ones that benefit from it the most. I'm sure you like waiting 10 minutes for your Chrome session to load, but some of us have shit to do throughout the day and sleep during the night.

>using chrome
Jesus Christ, I already knew you liked a meme distro, but a meme browser too?

Firefox generally initializes faster than Chrome, but it makes up for it by being generally slower and treating all tabs as a single process dooming itself to crash at the wrong moment. Epiphany is a neat browser though.

true patrician blues

[laughing and hand rubbing]

Something like this

Sometimes you just gotta be fucking sad.

these threads are normally dead by the time I get to them

>it's bland foobar configuration #455
You're not helping.

fuck off the thread doesnt say that you have to have some kind of exquisite, unique player. let him post whatever

exai is unfairly panned desu. people complain about it being too robotic when it's actually their most deliberate and progressive release

Not bad

>third ear band
patrish