Is stabbing band member 23 times in the back back justified?

Is stabbing band member 23 times in the back back justified?
>let's find out

The lamp was not an actual member of Mayhem though and even if, I doubt an inanimate object can be held accountable for Euronymous tripping and falling on it. Maybe in the middle ages but no judge in their right mind would prosecute a lamp. Silly OP.

Only if he was gay, right Vargy?

Honestly most of Varg's output is shir and it seems like produced did stuff like Hvis by sheer fluke.

I thought it was in the face. Either way I guess its justified by the popularity he gained from all those stunts.

>Honestly most of Varg's output is shir and it seems like produced did stuff like Hvis by sheer fluke.

t. brainlet

Vikernes was a postmodern visionary in the 90s. Yes, this includes the prison albums.
Filosofem is a masterpiece on par with White Light/White Heat and Another Green World.

>tfw all you wear is milsurp but even the army doesn't accept murderers

anyone else think daudi baldrs sounds like banjo kazooie music? i love it

he hasnt updated his blog in a while, i was following it for the longest time and found it very inspiring

>in the back back
What did he mean by this?

The chest

Would you say he was Stabbing Westward?

Nah, everything past Filosofem has been sketchy. Daudi Baldrs is a legitimately poor album. Hlidskjalf is.pleasant but nothing special.
The only worthwhile post-prison release was Belus and now he's just shitting out Garageband doodles.

>Black hair
>Dark eyes

Not even European so death is a justifiable option.

Kill yourself

as much as I appreciate early Burzum there's no point in listening to it anymore
many other bands have come along and done better things with the sounds he pioneered

t. Divide and conquer Jew

Roll

Roll

roll

rolling desu

qt

Henry Rollins
>implying I'll stop

rollerino

I'm not going to stop using the internet for a day

shit

I know this is bait but Euronymous if you can tell from looking at other pictures of him that his natural hair was light brown or dark blonde

Tbh Euronymous isn't that ugly as I thought he was. he actually is somewhat nice looking. But the facial hair he grew and that ugly belly shirt he is famous for made him come off like some fucking creep. Should've just stuck with his natural hair color and not grow facial hair.

d

roll

roll

Niceme.me

>lamps

Stop recording shit-sounding lo-fi music on purpose

Varg, there is no indigenous paganism is my area. Please don't take away my hymnals.

Reroll. I don't drink any alcohol.

Reroll. She's already rejected me.

bye.

kek

im ready

fuck you kike you're not my supervisor

I wasn't done, but I didn't want to clog up the thread.

rollll

Daily reminder that many of the lacerations were actually on Euro's feet, from broken glass, meaning that Varg's lamp theory is not entirely wrong.

Rollerino

So, Varg killed him because he found Euro's gay dildo, right?

rollan

hail varg

Varg is my favorite white nationalist who hates other white nationalists.

roll

roll

roll

roll tbhf

roll

rolln

>Filosofem is a masterpiece on par with White Light/White Heat and Another Green World.
Wow. You're an idiot

roll

underrated

make me better varg

roll

I do not understand idolizing that Norwegian fuckstick. I have never heard a single fucking song just the stories. You know the kind you hear about bands who suck at music and live by all press is good press.

>Vikernes was a postmodern visionary in the 90s.
Oh shit...kek, good one user.

roll

please fix my life

reroll i don't play vidya

i'm not relij

fucking hell give me something i actually do

i guess this is goodbye boys

rolli

Yes Vargs gay dildo was found. In his ass. Right where the last dude left it...

heh

okay

roll

Help me varg

roll

groll

rolling

hahaha hahahahahahaaaa

roll

roll

rool

Roll