I'm new in the city and I want to find weed...

I'm new in the city and I want to find weed..asked a coulle friends but they make only shot excuses how do I get myself some weed for God's sake

Go to a restaurant Ask the busboy. Leave a generous tip

Ask the police

ask in smokestores owned by arabs

or yust smoke your own hair works aswell :D

tried smoking my hair once. I felt a small buzz but I think that was just placebo effect

deep web cheaper 2

Go to a college campus. Find some wook burnout types and ask to smoke blunts. As long as your social skills aren't completely hopeless you should be fine.

The deep web is no place for normies who can't find drugs. You're going to get OP murdered

Are you brian molko?
>ak
>ak ak ak

Tell us what city that should help how we can find you connects

its not to hard they have step by step tuts. Trying to get op high.

Capital of Bulgaria..doubt any of u guys have contacts here but immature appreciate it if u do

Find a nigger working at a fast food place. Tell him you will hit him up with some.

wtf kinda shit weed is that??
Are those glass splinters?

>Bulgaria
Good luck

Place where I work is easy to find d but too dangerous..many Arabs there (those illegal ones ) not worth getting myself robbed and beaten

that is the thing.
I know where I could get weed, because I just need to go into the park at night. But it regularly happens that they sell someone some weed and then beat him up and steal his shit.

Same..need to find some pal who I can trust

Bulgaria? WTF? I am from USA and there is weed shops on every corner where you can inspect the weed like a fine wine. Bulgaria you may have to sell 2 camels for 5 sheep then hang the sheep pelts on a light post next to the apothecary to let the local weed dealer know you mean to buy or some shit.

Yet another clever American...what do you know..with a country with 200 yrs history..twat

I know someone from when I was a child. He's pretty fucked up now. He deals and also his policy is that he has to try everything he sells. he sells pretty much everything other than heroin & meth . I don want to get weed from him though because he knows my family and Is fucked enough to use that against me.

Stoner..smoking some weed from time to time and keeping your life good is far different from being a broke stoner eating shot and thinking aboug drugs all the time.

200 years and we already have weed shops and drones that deliver stuff to our front door...imagine where we will be in 50 more years! Probably wont have ti wipe our own ass anymore. Also how will you light this weed when you get it? Rub two stones together?

he is on speed most of the time, from what I have seen. I try not to have any contact with him

You are proud of your country cuz u have weed shops LMAO? What about Holland.. I just can't understand if you really are so stupid or u just Reyna act stupid..but ur merican..you are dumb in general

Why do you need to talk to this garbage anyways? If you value itself as a person you wouldn't even Wanna buy anything from him..i do smoke weed but I value my life I wanna succeed. Weed is not what I think about 24/7. Keep ur life up and do whatever else u want.

You are on an american anonymous image board begging for weed. I am in my own home with multiple blunts not worried about being blown up. You are welcome for the internet dick!

Move to CA, ME, CO, VT, MA.

Say "Oh I had horrible childhood trauma!"

Get a cannabis card.

Prices for really good bud up here in ME are generally anywhere from $120/oz for "small bud" (i.e. small, reject buds from a variety of strains, not great quality but ground up still great weed!) to around $190-$220/oz for nice, full buds.

I also get infused honey for about $15 for a small jar. Now, a teaspoon is more than enough to fuck your shit up, and the jars have about 15-20 teaspoons worth (hard to be precise with honey since it's so sticky).

I buy different strains when they have sales. Right now I have about 1/2oz of Strawberry Cough that I bought not long ago on sale that was about $130/oz. Really good stuff.

Anyway, getting your med card is easy, generally costs anywhere from $100 to $250 depending on where and how much money you have. I no longer have to scrape together leftovers and be as anal about waste. Run out of weed? Drive a mile away, walk on in to the dispensary and see what's good.

Who cares twat. U can stay in your home u fat assets eating only junk food and getting fked by ur dad.. Who cares time for u to masturbate and go to bed

You god damn right we have fat assets. I have 3 cars one is for my woman, one is for fun and one is for business. You sound like you travel by donkey or mule from city to city begging for weed. Just hope you don't run into the town rapist.

shut up retard

1. google smoke shop [city you're in]
2. go to said smoke shop
3. ask the owner where can you find weed
4. profit

Damn very good advice and respect on the trips those are checked but this guy lives in Bulgaria, I don't think they have electricity much less shops dedicated to leisure. They only have shops that sell farming tools and such.