Fuck, I have a problem. I literally urinate 50+ times a day. It's so fucking annoying. I'll go piss...

Fuck, I have a problem. I literally urinate 50+ times a day. It's so fucking annoying. I'll go piss, and as soon as I leave the bathroom I have to piss again. This has been going on for months but it's getting even worse. Any amount of liquid I drink makes me have to piss about 10 separate times. What do I do?

go to a fucking doctor

1) get diapers
2) kys
3) ???
4) profit

Go to a doctor you dumb fuck

I have something like that too OP, drinking beers with friends is a nightmare, and also after i masturbate my dick leaks a lot of fluido, never been to a doctor...

I haven't gone to a doctor because it doesn't hurt, it just becomes intrusive because I literally have to plan my day around how much I have to piss. I'm only 19 I don't get what's going on lol

How many liters of water do you drink per day user?

DOCTOR

You might have a urinary tract infection. You could also have a tumor pushing on your bladder (making it effectively smaller). If it's getting worse tumor could be growing.

You're retarded if you don't go to the doctor asap.

Yep. Beers, or water. One bottle of beer sends me to the bathroom at least 5 times

Dead serious. Sounds like a prostate/bladder problems. Go to a damn doctor. Don't care if it doesn't hurt, go to a doctor.

I've had to cut back on water because it makes the problem so much worse. Every time I drink water I'm basically committing to multiple bathroom visits per hour

I totally feel you OP, like i said same here so i will stay in the thread

You'll get fingered by a doctor. Send pics

You could try adding more salt to your diet. It usually makes people hold onto water

could also be diabetes, my friend...
You should definitely go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY, next thing you know you might be in a coma.

Please get yourself checked.

I'm hesitant to let some greasy Jew stick his finger in my ass and cradle my nutsack

Fuck, I didn't know it was that serious

Ask for lady doctor.

Diabetes bro.

Shit sucks.

You tired a lot too? Or not yet

AIDS

how about you DON'T go to the doctor?
just keep pissing yourself and posting on Sup Forums

I'm the other anĂ³nimo with the same thing, i feel tired all the time but im used that is due to that i stay up all the night and barely sleep and smoke a lot of weed

It's either that or die of prostate cancer.

Diabetes get good

Go to a doctor

go to doctor moron or you will soon be in a waiting list for new kidney

how much is it to have a doctor finger yoy?

you got the beetus

Nah dude go in. They'll check yer blood.

My pancreas failed...

Go now though cuz if you wait it'll get worse.

You're gonna be holocaust thin. And might have to do needles instead of pills.

Go now man

best case: diabetes, see a doctor
worse case: sanser of the kidneys which you've been ignoring: get measured for one last suit

Diabeetus OP. Have you lost or gained weight unexpectedly? Frequent urination is a symptom

You're fucking retarded

You'll be lucky if it's a UTI. Could be the beetus but also could be cancer. How old are you and has your weight fluctuated lately?

Just go to a doctor

i started pissing constantly, like every ten minutes a huge fuckton of piss. was so thirsty too.

then my vision went blurry, like my eyes weren't focusing correctly and my glasses all of a sudden weren't the right prescription. and a couple of times I had my vision go black, like the lights went out for a half second, but they didn't.

One morning, everything looked so bright. Outside, it kind of hurt looking around. Had to find really dark sunglasses to wear. Went to the ER. They did blood work, found my blood sugar to be over 600. My eyes weren't dilating properly either. Doctor said I was close to going into a coma.

I was in the hospital for two days, with them working to get my blood sugar down. I had to be on insulin for 6 months, then pills for two years. Finally got my weight down enough that I'm keeping it under control with diet and exercise.

Do you drink a lot of coffee or tea?
Or pints after pints of water?
Or loads of booze all day?
All of those can make you piss like mad.
Other than that, I'd say you've probably got a bladder problem.

Mate, it doesn't matter if it hurts or not. The issue isn't the pain, the issue is that it's not normal. My uncle needed a kidney transplant after a few months of him not checking himself at a doctor. His kidneys began to fail on him due to a calcium blockage, and he didn't feel any pain at all.

It's serious shit. Go to a doctor.