Yoo /bros

Yoo /bros.
My gf is outta town til Wednesday and I was thinking about getting 2 girls from backpage to come over and blow me at the same time. Cuz I really wanna know what that's like. Any guys on here have experience with backpage and/or cheating on your gf with prostitutes?

Pic related. Gf.

Shameless self bump

Yea its like CL but shittier and shadier. Have fun with with the herpes.

Guys. Give me some goddamn fucking advice. Shit.

post pics

Bro just go for it. Yolo.

another pic of your girl?

just get your girlfriend to suck you off with one of her friends. otherwise you're fucked and cheating bastard.

No experience with paid sex or something like that involving two girls. Lots of experience with bull shitting my girlfriend with other women. Many of them know her and things are still going okay. Been going on for about three years now. Seems like people like me and don't want me to get caught. Then again, I walk a thin thin line...

So, go for it. It's anonymous and it fulfills your needs.

Every user frequents the site. Don't let them BS you

That's some shitty ass art work bro. Hope that's the work of the bitch

Jesus Christ what shithole do you live in? Pile of clothes on the ground, everything is dirty as fuck and your table consists of a fucking plank on top of concrete blocks. Get your shit together.

dont bring them to your house, especially if your hiding it from the misses.

Once they know where you live, they will leverage that against you.

I got a couple of girls from BP. Good times. $200 + tip. Would do again.

Hey thanks

post some nudes of ur gf

Yo it's not done. I'm a full time artist. I make enough money to live decently and potentially pay prostitutes doing art like that man.

I like not having furniture. I move a lot and in addition to that I spill beer and drop burning cigs like everyday so I keep shitty stuff so it won't matter if I fuck it up. My apartment is probly way more fun to party in than yours.

Well since I'm a grown man with a job I don't tend to have parties at my house where people drop burning cigarettes on the floor, but to everything their own I guess.

how about take care of the place you live first holy shit i cant believe youre at peace with that

It's really not that bad. Just cloths on the floor and art supplies all over the same place.

everyone has different standards for living i guess

i personally wouldnt feel comfortable in that

Yeah most ppl aren't. I personally work better and longer In chaotic environments. Something about completely disregarding my surroundings even let's me focus more on what I'm doing. Have you ever gotten your dick sucked by a whore?