MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D

First look at Ghost Rider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1PeVAGkdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like shit

AOS is not even canon, how can they get ghost rider?

What ps2 game is this?

>Ghost Rider
>rides a car

Too expensive for Netflix and too edgy for the movies.

At least post the footage you useless fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1PeVAGkdM

who cares, all the badass wymyn will kick the shit out of him until he suddenly will become a good guy and they have to face the real evil aka the white new director

i for one am glad that the ratings are dropping

OH WOW DUDE THANKS FOR THAT, YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE A LOT OF STUFF IN THAT CLIP, THANKS!

Fucking shitbag, you see more in OP's pic than in that shitty clip.

Agents of J.U.S.T.

because it's a shit clip

I love this movie.

This and Arrow are at the bottom of capeshit.

I don't understand how are they still on the air.

Its a clip from the actual show, not more important but if you newfags actually know how to make threads, you would include all info, picture, footage, link

also
>CAPS

Reddit is calling faggot

>not even canon
Bullshit

Why does Ghost Rider wear skater shoes?

It helps with general discussion actually.

>if you newfags actually know how to make threads
>I WAS MAKING THREADS WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB, KID
HOW FUCKING COOL ARE YOU, GUY!
>reddit calling
ALSO, you should know that caps are cruise control for cool, useless fucking dipshit.

Worst cape shit on television

He has a point somewhat, the events of the movies influence the TV shows but never vice versa.

At least DC says straight up the TV shows and movies are separate universes.

The start of Avengers 2 references AoS multiple times and is a direct response to the show.

lol no

not very realistic at all

No, seriously, the movie producers have basically said so because they never look at what the show is doing when writing the films and don't consider it part of the overarching story. This made the cast of the show vocally upset.

This, marvel/Disney should cancelled this aos junk and scrap it to Netflix, this show already waste bunch of good hero/villain like mockingbird, daisy, deathlok, lash..

Isn't he supposed to be Inhuman in this show? Why did he get a demonic car too? Is that his super power as an inhuman?

>The start of Avengers 2 references AoS multiple times and is a direct response to the show.

News to me, how does it reference the show?

Ghost Rider cannot succeed in this day and age. He is too fucking cheesy.

The fuck?

The entire start of the film.

Not by a longshot. That spot belongs to Arrow.

The guy that the avengers are attacking is a guy that SHIELD were hunting down and then they pass off the information to the avengers for extraction. Just wiki the movie and it'll explain it probably.

So you have no actual details, thanks for letting me know you're full of shit.

>The start of Avengers 2 references AoS multiple times and is a direct response to the show.

LOL at that delusion. Are you retarded? The movie was written probably a good year before the AoS episode. The tv team (as they always do when they want to reference something from an upcoming movie) was probably given knowledge of some of the plot elements a was allowed to run with it. Then film and air relatively close to each other.

Thus they decided to tie into the Hydra raid cuz it was fitting. Avengers 2 never once referenced the show

>direct response

Kill yourself, this is sad

How can Ghost Rider ride a car? His head would set the roof on fire.

Youre saying Crossbones appeared in AoS? Cause I'm looking at Frank Grillo's imdb and he never appeared on that shitty show.

>hes a spiq

DROPPED

No, Colonel Von Strucker. Just fucking google it you retard.

>forgetting Supergirl

Arrow has a way better looking cast too so don't even try to compare that either.

You're thinking of Civil War. I think they're talking about the hydra boss Quicksilver kills.

>never actually shown in the film
>headcannon/fan fic from Clark gregg and the tv film crew

You mean Baron Strucker, who was first shown in the post credits scene of the Winter Soldier and maybe mentioned once in passing on AOS?

Oh yeah my bad.

Are you saying that because HYDRA was active and in power at the start of Avengers 2 and because Strucker showed up?

All of that stuff was set up in Captain America 2. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with AoS.

I only ever watched the leaked pilot so I really can't say.

Supergirl is by far the worst capeshit. It's better to forget it exists and just hope it gets canceled.

>Civil War
>Quicksilver

>reading comprehension

Supergirl is way better in all regards, except the Jimmy part.

Arrow is just unwatchable, fandom-pandering garbage.

Also Arrow has the kind of writers you'd like to strangle on a whim.

Daily reminder

>this was canonically a highlevel threat on Shield's hit list

Bury this show.

You know how the avengers start attacking a base out of fucking nowhere?
Coulson sent that location to Maria.

>literally just arguing for their opinion

There's a scene where Agent Coulson gives Maria Hill the location of Von Strucker and that leads to the Avengers moving on him in the film. Stop sperging out because a thing you don't like is le precious canon.

How stupid are you?

No wonder their writing went to shit if they hired Jon Snow as a writer.

Don't be mean to this user, he just really fucking mad.

A scene in the show? RIGHT? Not the film. Maria didnt even mention it. Thus not canon.

Fuckin may as well said he gave her the location in a spin off novel.

Arrow at least had two good seasons, Supergirl has none.

Coulson is also responsible for the Helicarrier. That Fury uses in the end of AOU

I dont understand one thing

Why does Marvel allow these TV shows if they simply ignore whatever happens in them and say they're not part of the MCU

Fine. I didn't want Skullface taking up the budget of a Netflix series anyways...

It's just too much work to coordinate them. TV shows are written and produced pretty quickly while the films take years. Trying to coordinate the shows and the films would be too difficult. So they separate them.

So far.

It can only get better now that she's on the CW.

So was a chipmunk, I wrote it my tie in comic. It counts and has the same merit desu.

This seals it. We'll never get a good Ghost Rider adaptation now.

Why is he driving a car instead of his bike?
If he's driving a car shouldn't he be called ghost driver?

why are you so upset with the canon, user?
Really sad tbqh.

>we will never have a cheesy, 80's style ghost rider show that serves a commentary on the other cheesy superhero shows

Why even live?

>ghost rider riding a car instead of a motorcycle

This. I've waited for his re-appearance in some form after the fiasco that was Nicholas cage's Ghost Rider but this is just too lame.

I get that they're doing the new Mexican Ghost Rider where he's driving a car but the bike is just too iconic for me.

I just want a decent actor who burns people's souls and rides a dank flaming bike. Is that too much to ask for?

I want to believe the writers knew how shit this was and just left it in anyway for giggles, they can't seriously consider sticking knives on your fingers a power.

All of DC's stuff is fucking abysmal

>Muh pure comicverse tainted by non-canon
AoS is great and much better than some shit recent capeflicks. Also top waifus. Deal with it

Gotham season 2 is the best capeshit on T.V, which even then is the best of a bad bunch

The movie establishes they've been taking down Hydra bases across the globe for a year and Strucker's was just next on the list. It works both ways.

Kevin Smith addressed this when it was announced. I guess he has a history of driving a hellish hotrod too.

where the fuck is nicolas cage

>Gotham season 2 is the best capeshit on T.V

No.

It really fucking shouldn't be.

That's a funny way of spelling Daredevil

Agent Carter would be the worst of the lot of it wasn't for Haley Atwell's fabulous pair.

Robbie just isn't a very interesting Ghost Rider. The only draw was the artist they had for the first couple of issues.

Daredevil >>> Flash >> Constantine (RIP) >>> Agents of S.H.I.T >>> Gotham >>>>>>>> Arrow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supergirl

Where would you rank Jessica Jones?

with flash desu

I don't know tho, i had completely forgotten it existed

I can't wait for the head gymnastics of liking teenage girl CW shit but not loving Jessica Jones.

And Punisher will be > all

Jessica Jones was only good because of Kilgrave. Similar to how Daredevil S1 was only good because of Kingpin.

The sad truth is that heroes are boring compared to villains and that's not meant as an "edgy" statement.

>rating supergirl lower than arrow and agents of shield

Spic Ghost Rider

no amount of shaming will make us like that shit user. give it a rest.

where the fuck is his bike? fuck this show and anyone that watched it past season 1

CholoRider?
No thanks.

>Daredevil S1 was only good because of Kingpin.
Oh fuck off. Kingpin was fine but Matt was just as interesting. If there's a weak link on that show, it's Karen.

That's not until Phase 2. What other capeshitters should I look forward to showing up possibly? I want Marvel to make a cool looking costume for once. Is there something that doesn't cost a billion dollars that would look cooler than the captain america hybrid bullshit they did for Daredevil?

>Oh fuck off.

Teenager detected

This is the only space I can shit on people so no I won't stop spitting on you.

flash is getting too heavy with the teen drama relationship stuff that killed arrow.

constantine had more potential than any of the ones on tv so obviously that's the one that gets cancelled instantly.

My biggest issue with JJ is how the show seems slog halfway through

I felt that the show could have been, at most, 10 episodes rather than 13

>how can they get ghost rider?
Because that's neither Danny Ketch nor Johnny Blaze, aka the only Ghost Riders that matter.

This is Ghost Rider's distant cousin from south of the border; Tico Gomes, El Ghost Low Rider.