Advice thread

advice thread

back in the day when i smoked weed, i had really bad trips and said fuck that.

years later, i tried it again and had some great experiences, now i'm high every day. it doesn't really affect my cognition or anything, but i've noticed that I'm lazy as fuck. literally don't want to do shit.

how can i motivate myself, Sup Forums

or should i just quit?

Must say that i feel the same, Guess it is an effect of smoking it.

quit see how that works out
if you're still lazy after that, you can go back to smoking weed but walk more

Quitting's benefits include
>being able to dream again
>being less lazy
>not spending money on weed
>since youre not smoking weed you have time for other things

You should take a break for at least 2 weeks - 2 months. How long is up to you.

Whilst you are sober, take note of all the productive shit you occupy your time with.

Then, when you start getting high again, if you still feel lazy, just make sure you do all the shit you need to get done that day before you get high.

I generally don't like driving or going anywhere public like supermarket when I'm high, but I find chores around the house very achievable when high.

It's best to smoke like once a every week or two. It's very difficult to get a panic attack/bad trip when you have a high tolerance (unless you eat an edible or do dabs).

By doing it 2-4 times a month you can maintain a slight tolerance and reduce the likelihood of panic but still have enough of a tolerance to have a really good trip

i don't smoke before or during work. i find that i get just as much work done there, it's just during the rest of the night/weekends that's all i do.
i don't have panic attacks anymore, had some other shit going on causing that, weed made it worse back when i was a kid, but not a problem anymore

smoke sativa

I'm a pretty heavy user but I make sure I get everything I need to get done before I sit down or go out with friends and hit the bong.
If you can handle getting the things you need to get done while smoking than great, if not, take a break for a while or cut down on your usage.

now that shit fucked me up royal when i was a kid. not for me.

>it's just during the rest of the night/weekends that's all i do.

hmmmm, yeah, i feel you bro. I've been getting like this lately since living alone. i guess it helps the boredom as all my friends got married, had kids and moved away so i spend most of my free time alone.

the fullhouse has spooken

yeah maybe i should just do that. i feel guilty cause i know i'm turning into stereotypical stoner.

it seems several people have said it in this thread so far.

>smoking weed
>having trips

pick one

>time for other things
> implying it takes time to burn a half a gram of dried grass.

OP, just take a few hits with your coffee/tea in the morning, then dont go lay down. I do it immediately before leaving the house. Makes the sun shine just perfect :)

I smoke and dream daily. However I have seriously been considering the cost and how I could be spending that money on tech.

"panic attacks". i had other mental shit going on and i didn't know what my limits were. everyone was getting wasted, and i figured i wasn't cool if i didn't get just as fucked up. the usual normie shit.

like meth

Weed is a hallucinogen you brain dead middle schooler

This is where people go wrong with weed, smoking it every day. If you drank to the point of being drunk every day, you're an alcoholic. Just have some self control. Leave it for days where you have fuck all to do and want to have a green day. There's no easier way of watching your life fly by than being baked every day.

Weed is a psychedelic

I've done DMT, LSD, Mushrooms - edible trips were among the most intense and terrifying

you're supposed to take stimulants at the same time, like crack or meth. then you might stop being a lazy shit

This is not untrue.
But
Weed is not alcohol, the addiction is almost entirely mental. I smoke daily but I do make it a point to stay sober for a week every few months. If fo no other reason than to not burn through my supply so quickly. After a week of being strait a hit will last me all day.