This land is mine. God gave it to me

This land is mine. God gave it to me.

when did he do that?

There's no god

stealing rio grande do sul is ok, but why you got parana and santa catarina too?

Why don't we have a commonwealth like the anglos?

*blocks your path*

Spain didn't bother to set up actual empires and infrastructure, they just pillaged the land, made rapebabies (i.e. you) and fucked off.

>God
Austria*

What a faggot he was. Today a Spanish Commonwealth would be GOAT.

>Hawaii
>"gave it to me"

i know brits actually believe this, because youre a stupid bunch

How does a commonwealth works?

It can work so we can cooperate to improve our countries to a higher standard
Like economics, military and to avoid fighting ourselves and fight others together

fucking brit pig, the reason why everything got fucked up was because of fucking anglos and fucking frenchies, and now you want to blame it all to the spanish

A Mexican poster was talking about some imperial laws regarding citizenship in the colonies established in the 1520s or 40s a few days ago, I wish I'd had the initiaitive to bookmark a wikipedia article related to it because it sounded interesting.

The Brits are part of one today that has some economic agreements and even their own pseudo-Olympics (the Commonwealth Games).

Most countries (though not all) have Lady Elizabeth II of Saxe-Coburg Gotha as their queen (exceptions include India and Dominica) and most countries (though not all) were directly ruled by Britain at one point (notable exception, for some reason: Mozambique).

All the nations in the British Commonwealth recognize the Queen as their sovereign, do they not? I don't see any nations in SA saying the filthy Bourbons are their liege.

Commonwealth has been the doom of the Brits.

delet this.

>wanting half the west
>not wanting Florida

stupid fucking spaniards

>Spaniards are so retarded their kingdom was in Mexico

Because DEBUELBAN EL HORO retards.

And there's literally nothing a commonwealth can do to help our countries, there's no point to having it here because nobody likes each other anyways and we'll just try to fuck each other up.

Plus I'd shoot the king in the face if they forced me to have one, commonwealth just makes the royal family wealthy and important even though they're not. A treaty is better

> shoot the king in the face if they forced me to have one
I think we can absolutely agree on this

i wish we liked each other and could benefit from out
also monarchy is kind of like just a symbol for Spain, a very expensive kind of ambassador for the country with no real power

wanna get rekt again by glourious Bolivar?
send food pls

you'd be a fucking superpower under asspaniard rule m8, not even kidding

"no"

>steals all the gold
>still manages to become a laughing stock in Europe

Spaniaaaaaards, come and take it!!!
t. Brazilian Leonidas

Take us back, father!

Todo el mundo le pertence al Perú. Tarde o temprano lo recuperaremos todo. Cabezas caeran.

Alá es grande.

how come Venezuelans still praise and follow a 200 year old ideology?

>Hawaii

A seagull shat on your flag, mate.

As opposed to a 2000 year old ideology?

>Equtorial Guinea
>Philippines

Complete opposite, Spain invested most lf their resources into developing industries overseas, while forgetting he ines back home.

They didnt think of tje possibility of loosing their colonies.

>Puerto Rico rojo
>Dominicana amarillo
>Cuba azul
What does it mean?

You will need to get Gibraltar first.

What a retard that he was

>>Cuba azul
You need to re study your colors my man
also I'm guessing it's some kind of weird cherrypicked division based on the Vicerroyalties

At least put the good one

Why is Spain so shit at keeping land?

>gives just a small stripe of land to Portugal in South America
>Portugal itself is already a rebel Spanish county that got its independence in Europe
>the strip of land they get in SA slowly expands and becomes Brazil
>all the rest of Latin America breaks into dozens of little countries
>Spain nowadays can barely hold itself together, with Galiza, Andalucia, Catalunya and others still trying to become Portugal 2.0

Holy shit.