Kek at people who actually say Fallout 3 was a great game

kek at people who actually say Fallout 3 was a great game

literally every character is voiced by the same 5 people

I played it for 3 hours then took it back to the shop I got it from the next day.
It was fucking shite.
But for some reason, I've spent about 200 hours on Fallout 4...

okay? and that makes it the worst game? go to /vg/ you poor nigger

mad

why would i be mad? this shitty thread is going to close in a couple of minutes anyways EX DE bye fallout 4 fanboy

>Every character is voiced by the same 5 people
>Every character voiced by 5 people
Good job OP, really got em good

>kek at people who actually say Fallout 3 was a great game
yup. Because it IS, not WAS. It was horrible, but with decent addons and modding its a good game.
>literally every character is voiced by the same 5 people
Oh, you must be unfamiliar with anything from bethesda.

all in all 6/10, made me reply AND seem like a fanboy.

You think having the same voice actor is bad? Oblivion was voice by like 5 people also, yet people say that game rivals Morrowind.

>yet people say that game rivals Morrowind.
Which wasn't voiced (the dialogues weren't).
All in all, oblivion does have the way superior engine/graphics and all that presentation. I personally still love morrowind more, but only for a)the nostalgia and b) the way more interestung setting. I just cant get exited for "the empire" as a setting, in any and all universes. People who play empire in wfb or the damn vanilla marines in 40k, I just don't get it: hoomans aren't fantastical, what is the point of having dozens of interesting races in a setting if you want to stay human and be all boring about shit?

Your cancer op and so is your opinion.
Also /vg you.

>every character is voiced by the same 5 people
>tfw every character is a barbershop quintet

Yeah, I mostly agree with your points. I just think it's stupid to challenge a game on production shit like voice actors. It's better to challenge on gameplay itself, which Fallout 3 and Oblivion were phenomenal back in the day. Nowadays it's utter garbage.

Fallout 3 was a shitty game full of niggers.

>Fallout 3
>shitty game
pick one

>ITT OP is a nigger who doesn't believe keeping slaves and children is the morally responsible thing to do

New Vegas was way better, but I wouldn't say Fallout 3 wasn't fun. I wish Obsidian made Fallout 4.

great game with mods.

vanilla it's far too easy and everything is a gross shade of brown.

NV is far better although it's still too easy without mods

>only 2 factions
>not even cannon to how the factions actually are
kek

>citing technical points instead of how interesting the game is
you are why the gaming industry has gone to shit
believing that technical aspects make a game good or bad has caused devs to give up on the subjective aspects that actually make a game enjoyable
>intriguing story
>well developed and repeatable characters
>events happening for understandable reasons

>too easy without mods

this is basically every bethesda game ever made though

Kek.

>adult humor

I'm just glad new Vegas came along and proved fallout works great in 3D

not even canon to the recruiting tactics, location, size, and power of the BoS
>inb4 FOT had an inclusive faction of the BoS head east
it wasn't canon under Interplay
and it isn't canon under Bethesda

Kek

Id play that game

>just think it's stupid to challenge a game on production shit like voice actors
well, kind of yes but also no. Once you hear that shit, it is always in your head, and makes the game quite unenjoyable (or at least less enjoyable by a big margin) and while morrowind was far from perfect without mana regen, the (even by contemporary standards) subpar graphics, the clunky animation oblivion isn't without its own faults: the darn "conversation pie" minigame, tue dead eye stare, and the fact that the same voice is friendly in one sentence and a douche in the next, and this happens for all the npcs in the imperial city... tbh, fallout 3 wasn't as bad compared to oblivion, and i did play more of it. Those damn copy-pasted tunnels still guve me a headache, though.

If I'd have to rank the tes games, and I know nobody asked me, but if I did, itd be(all with addons and mods): skyrim, morrowind, oblivion, then the irrelevant ones.

This /thread

I have yet to find a game that isn't easy without MODS. Bloodborne Nioh Dark Souls, all cake

yeah because they're all made for console children and stoners. bethesda games are hard with an xbox controller and three bong rips.

on pc with keyboard/mouse it's a cakewalk. Skyrim is perhaps the one exception, they scaled difficulty a little better.

MODS

It was sure as hell better than fallout 4. While it may be a little dated now it was a great game for its time.

Still easy af

MODS

>repeatable
DYAC
relatable

skyrim was just too fucking repetitive. you spend 90% of the fucking game stabbing dragur in the face

I'd say Daggerfall is the exception, but mostly because it used random generators for everything, including the ridiculously long and confusing dungeons and also, it was glitchy as fuck.

You seem to have very similar ideals to me. I agree with that list and see your point. I've played a good bit of Bethesda's games, and I guess when I've played FO3 and Oblivion I just never really cared. I mostly play without having to enter much dialouge. I've played through all the stories before, just interested in either doing an objective or roleplaying something. Your point makes sense though. It still wouldn't register as a main point to argue against it's validity. Maybe a sub-point, but nothing huge.

well it was a good game but bad fallout, anyway new vegas is much better than this.

I don't think its the best Fallout ...

Addon content is really good.

You get some cool followers.

Everything everywhere seems to have a greenish gray tint.

Plot leans heavily towards finding your dad. IRL I don't give two shits about my old man, so that was tiresome.

They provided some nice opportunities for evil characters, but 3 is where they began to mostly ignore the dumb ones. You can have an INT of one and still figure out complicated problems and spout off lots of thoughtful dialog...

I think morrowind too but I'm not nearly autistic enough to actually get into playing it. It just feels like work.