Why does trump support the KKK?

Why does trump support the KKK?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-condemns-white-supremacists-kkk-neo-nazi-extremist/story?id=49191183
theamericanfirst.com/picture-of-trumps-actual-crowd-size-as-he-gave-his-inaugural-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he support Democrat created group that today has no power or influence and is marginalized group?

He just kind of got old and crazy. He wasn't always racist. He became racist because of old age.

he's white. The more important question is, why don't you support them?

Because OP is a fag

You retard I'm also white but I don't support the KKK and their bullshit

It's not going to change you know. You will make as much as you did with Obama. When the next President comes along you will still make the same. No President will ever make you life better. You should have voted for Hillary. At least she would have been respected by the world and not laughed at.

Because they love to fantasize. They are the true racists .

>You should have voted for Hillary.
LOL

why are you a retard
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-condemns-white-supremacists-kkk-neo-nazi-extremist/story?id=49191183

getting your information from a meme is idiotic

I made the meme, nice try though.

Here, have another.

And another, for being such a smart guy.

Get rekt

> because he feeds on people unhappy with the status quo

NBC’s “Meet the Press with Chuck Todd” turned to one of the people who lived through the civil rights era, former Atlanta mayor Andrew Young, who said that the past week had been “a week of misunderstandings.”

Young said that “most of the issues that we’re dealing with now are related to poverty, but we still want to put everything in a racial contest,” he said.

“The reason I feel uncomfortable condemning the [Ku Klux] Klan types is they’re almost the poorest of the poor. They’re the forgotten Americans. They have been used, abused and neglected. Instead of giving them affordable health care, they give them black lung jobs.”He added: “They see progress in the black community and everywhere else and they don’t share it.”

Don't try to use facts, reality or logic with these guys, it's useless.

Man, commies sure are dumb.

>Le Get Rekt Meme
>Tag at bottom
>Anarchist groups
lol

Scrub

Why not user? Are you some kind of bigot?

why does the KKK support Hillary, and why did she never denounce or return their money

You know he can't read, faggot!
He thought he was sending that check to KFC.

because apparently anyone not a lefty is a kkk member now.

Washington D.C. is occupied by how many registered democrats?

>First black president get every ghetto nigger out to see him.

debunked those where taken HOURS before the event started

theamericanfirst.com/picture-of-trumps-actual-crowd-size-as-he-gave-his-inaugural-speech/

I love how much this triggered trump. His tiny penis mush have shrivelled into his stomach when he saw it

I wonder if he actually believes it's real or fake news.

Stay mad

Kek too true m8

False perspective faggot. Find me a picture from above of from behind like Obamas and I'll believe you.

No one was there.

why do stupid little bitches like you ask such refuckingtarded questions ??

oh hai

just Hillary kissing her lifelong mentor

We truly are in the last days. The rapture is coming.

How about some REAL news

because OP is faggot and loves his shekels

oh hai dont forget Bill and Hillary celebrated flag day each year with a rebel flag , and fuck look at their buttons for his presidential run

Yes, because Washington D.C. is a shit filled cesspool occupied by Neo-Liberals who have sold out to whomever paid them the most and ghetto trash. They are 98% democratic registered voters, with this FACT known, it makes perfect sense as to why Trumps supporters would rather go to work and not take 3 days off and just watch it later that day on TV or computer.

fuck you

Where is this from??

that's called Photoshop

see

Proof?

Real

Fake and Gay

Here you go

Top Kek I wonder how much she was paid to write that

Oh.. did the poor snowflake get offended??

Even more Fake and Gay than the last user.

you proof other wise, these are very shitty done fakes

youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA

just Hillary calling the leader of the KKK the heart and sole of america

This is nigger-tier shit, faggot. Fuck your fake shit.

Hillary's absolute scum, but this isn't much of a meme tbh. Sure he was KKK, but by the time he died, Robert Byrd was probably the most cucked out, white guilted man in Washington.

Besides, the entitlement mentality that surrounds leftist politics has done far more to hurt black people than the Klan ever did.

As far as Trump snuggling with the KKK, anybody with any sense knows that if it were even remotely true, there would be 24/7 news coverage about it.

It's 100% real.

You still crying about Hillary, faggot? What has your orange crush done so far?

>Nothing.exe

youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ

just a Hillary staffer claiming Hillary used the n-word

Right, being back you would know.

simple... he doesn't and who does ??

Sure thing faggot. Keep being spoonfed.

You and Adolf, nigger?

He clearly does faggot. Stop being so fucking brainwashed.

Hasn't there literally been 24/7 news coverage about it since it came out?

It is time for you electionfags to go back to where you came from. Fuck off and take your shitty threads with you.

>Having to ask people what Trump has done
>I cannot into search bar
This meme is getting old now and even shows plenty.

He does not infinity! No take backs!

Who is spoon feeding me user?

This is worse than the Nazi propaganda poster.

You retards are cooked in the brain

How many of these things has he actually done, and how many of these things are toothless EOs that ask a committee to "study" doing the thing you are claiming he did.

>toothless EOs that ask a committee to "study" doing the thing you are claiming he did.
Are you retarded?

>This is worse than the Nazi propaganda poster.
Salty?

>border wall begins construction soon
To be paid by American taxpayers

>hostile nation travel ban
Lasted a month

Trump = Love

>I'm so stupid that I can only speak on two issues out of dozens and dozens.
That you are buddy.

Trump started the process to leave the Paris Agreement. Trump is gonna be out of office before it actually happens. The next president could undo it.

They were literally his two main points during election.

The next Parsedent will undo it, and every other retarded thing trump has and will do.

True, but he was able to voice his concerns to the world, something that wouldn't have been allowed had he not been elected.

Trump Destroys Carbon Tax Scam
youtube.com/watch?v=vCbFXQEPTlQ

Don's father was arrested at a KKK rally (not sure what for)

Getting out of TPP assured that the USA would not go quietly into history. If we had agreed to TPP, we would have lost our status as the most financially and militarily superior and allow China to essentially take over through the influence of money and power. TPP has no good applications for the USA as of 2017.

his concern, not the American People's concern.

>The American people
the only citizens that are pushing for carbon taxes are ignorant fools who haven't or cannot research the math and science themselves and rich elitists who fly around the world in private planes and don't give a fuck about carbon footprints.

I mean when you have 3000000 monkeys jumping into the inauguration of course the crowd is gonna appear larger

>The wall
His tough talk pre-election coupled with the fact that he was elected reduced the number of people illegally traveling, you can find a plethora of information on this by searching for ICE interviews recently. With all of this being said, it may be financially better to do it differently.

>Travel ban
He wanted to ban people from countries Obama had just got done droning for years and years, countries that do not have documentation for half of their populace which makes it hard to know who you're letting in your own country. How does this not make sense to you?

Oh dear Christ.

The fucking lies you lot buy.

You believe them and elected him into power. Now he's not doing what he said he would, but feeding you more lies instead.

I can't wait for you all to be proven wrong. The salt will be real

Why does KKK supported Hilary with money?

So you love niggers? are you the one who's spamming all those nigger dicks? cause you love them so much? probably wanna feel them all up your ass don't you. I know you do, we all know it user.. you just want that bbc up your weak traitor ass.

>Doesn't confront anything that he's responding to
>Call names
>Act righteous
Good job dude, your post was amazing and insightful.

KKK marched in Trumps name. I don't think they were big fans of Hillary to be honest

/thread

because he's a democrat at heart. and because why not

>KKK marched in Trumps name.
Mhmm.

I'm just stating the obvious.

Ask yourself. When trump was on the trail. What was it that appealed to you the most. Apart from the memes and frog shit.

The promises made and the ideas sent.

Now ask yourself. What has he lived up to?

Nada

Is this supposed to Ben black hands?

You do realise the lighting in this picture is a little low

Low Quality Bait