Trying this again as the response I received earlier was rude and frankly abysmal!

Trying this again as the response I received earlier was rude and frankly abysmal!
My daughter frequents this site and I would like you to wish her a happy birthday I can show her your responses when she is home from a friends house so keep it CIVIL and RESPECTFUL please say happy birthday to my daughter Becca thank you

your daughter is an akward too tall ugly cunt of a bitch anbd i hope she gets brutally raped and kidnapped then sold to muslims before midnight fuck you and fuck your slut daughter you piece of fucking shit

tell your butterface daughter happy bday...and to smile less

She is not at a friends house she is getting railed by multiple dudes. Eating their asses too.

hey Becca

Happy birthday darlin.

If you're out and about in Scotland have a great time. Elsewhere, fuck only knows. Savage cunts

hepi birzdai beka

I want to fuck her hairy cunt so bad.

thats a man baby

Don't know what she has to smile about; her dad is a twat.

what about the chick on the left?

She is my DAUGHTER can't you read. Unnecessarily RUDE

Id totally fuck her as long as she doesn't have a cock. Happy birthday Becky or whatever I can't remember now. Show us her tits old man. Also I know you jack off smelling her panties. Show us panty pix ASAP.

that is his father

sorry unless you post proof no one will believe you looks like a man too tall to be a women

Happy birthday you cunt..

I've fucked her before.
Bareback.
She fucking loved it.
Cumslut.
I have the aids.
Happy birthday Becs.

You ever sniff her panties?

Are you sure, left looks like an old tranny

You look like Eddie Munster as an old man.

You have done no such thing!
You must be mistaken

No I most certainly do NOT!

i think you are lying mister travvak

Show penis

Have you seen her naked? Yeah you have. Is she hot? I'll bet she's hot as fuck. I'll bet you have naked pictures of her that you fap to all the time.

fucking hell

/thread

it's all over.....

Butch Patrick has a hot daughter

Is her mother an owl?
You sick fuck

mr, you are at the wrong place. Everybody here tries to rape your daughter, they definitely would. This site is full with rapists and faggots.

This is DISGUSTING we are GOOD people

You forgot faggot rapists

>>this obviously bait.

Really? You think?

so wherein the UK is she?

This is sow retarded it could be true, mr. Unplug the OC

good going kill joy

Seen her bending over like this a lot, usually with no clothes on though

We are in Scotland.

Post pics of her feet

Me too. Glasgow here.

Happy birthday!!!

Thank you Sir

It's OK man

Why do you have some of her selfies? Do you keep them for the night? Tell your daughter happy birthday

I don't know what you are insinuating she is my daughter of course I have some of her pictures

Age?

happy birthday, random bitch i dont know

Where in Glasgow?

Good bait i gave u that

Why do you want to know?

I want to see your daughter's pussy so bad right now.

Happy birthday grungar the giant

Ehhh nothing spectacular but what the hell id eat her ass

Wow. I'd love to kneel down and eat her out.

Probably getting BLACKED

Why do YOU want to know?

Happy birthday young lady

I'm not wishing her a happy birthday until I see her in her birthday suit. So post her nudes or get the fuck out.

She is beautiful. Happy birthday to her

I'd like to bend her over a chair and fuck her til she screams.

Any pics from when she was younger?

Fuck that tight little pussy.

My sincerest thank you to you both

Happy birthday!!

You are very welcome. Your beautiful daughter deserves a happy birthday. Just ignore the ignorant jackasses in this thread

Tell your daughter I want to 69 her. Hold her buttcheeks in my hands while she lays on top of me and I lick her pussy inside and out, and lick and play with her clit while she cums.

>My daughter frequents this site

wtf old geezer.
this site is full of gay stuff, traps, gay shota, trannies, gay pics, homo fag gay shit and so on.

why should your alleged daughter browse this site?

fake and gay.

you took these pics from Facebook and lazily renamed them but didn't erase EXIF stuff.

Oh for piss sakes just post more damned pictures