IV = II > III > I

You disagree, you die.

Mad Max 2>Fury Road>Mad Max>Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

or

Mad Max 2>Fury Road>First half of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome>Mad Max>Second half of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

2>4>1st half of 3>1>2nd half of 3.

Thunderdome is trash. It's Mad Max for kids

1 is leagues better than 3. Thunderdome is the worst you faggot.

Fury road>road warrior>mad max>>>beyond thunderdome

Anyone who ranks Fury Road as better than, or equal to, Mad Max 2 is retarded

>Has heretical ranking
>quotes the wrong post-apocalyptic film

You just might be cancer.

First 3rd of FR> second hald of RW> MM> first 3rd of TD> Last 2/3 of FR> first half of RW> MM> last 2/3 of TD

Just rank the movies as a whole.

1 is the best you plens

Fuck you

Why? Because its new and new films are automatically shittier than old ones? Fuck off. The feral kid shit in road warrior wqs on par with the thunderdome pan peter shit. Road warrior is solid but fury road is better

Mad Max > Road Warrior > Beyond Thunderdome >>>>>>>>>>> Feminist Road

Fury road did everything 2 did but better

autists and /r9k/ virgins need to gtfo with their woman conspiracy theories

Oh boy, I was waiting for this one.

kys

>movie very clearly shows that when the girls are in charge they abandon their peers and just roam the desert like a bunch of scavengers
>femenist road

Come on now.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

1>4>2>3

It's a feminist movie, no doubt about that. But it's one god damned great movie and one of the best action movies of our time.
I hate feminists as much as every other guy but that doesn't stop from appreciating how great that film was and enjoying it, regardless.

1>2=4>>

Fallout 2 > Fallout 3 > Fallout 1 > Fallout 4

Fallout 3 sucks

Everyone knows this

Your second one is objectively right

for me 1=2=3 i love all 3

>it's one god damned great movie
As someone who had no prior experience with Mad Max I saw Fury Road and found it crazy forgettable

Did they ever explain in Fury Road why everything looks like fallout when MM is set in a world where an economic apocalypse happened? And why no one has started rebuilding yet?

The original is the only one worth re-watching.

Mad Max isn't a series that is too concerned with continuity, lore, canonical time keeping, and other things you'd expect to see in a cinematic "universe". The first mad max looks like it does because it had no budget and they just filmed it in the Australian equivalent of indiana. Thunderdome was the first movie that they really tried to paint any kind of timeline, and it didn't really have any impact.

do some people really think thunderdome is better than #1?? i dont understand that.

Thunderdome was actually a good movie.

The first MM is just an exploitation movie. Even George Miller has admitted that.

Ah ok so it's like Australia's James Bond?

Why, because it doesn't give you as much indie cred because more people know about Fury Road nowadays? Contrarian fucking shits.

Since when is Mad Max 2 unknown or a contrarian thing to like?

Everyone knows it, even people who haven't seen it

That's because you're film illiterate. It's okay.

Alright, salt.

this

George Miller pretty much said this