So will it even matter if this guy wins Oregon and Kentucky?

So will it even matter if this guy wins Oregon and Kentucky?

JUST

this is now a poop thread

He lost for good after new york

No. But he's a good distraction

>yfw Bernie has to apply for welfare by the end of all this

It does matter because it gives him momentum

I don't think it would happen but it would be glorious if Hillary lost another two states

again it's not likely, she's winning in every poll

Not for who is the nominee, but bernouts are retarded and might cry if Bernie has the most "momentum" at the end of the primary while still being BTFO.

that's why it's great

they'll vow to never support Shillary in the general and at least some will follow through, far more than if it was a blow out.

Not as far as the nomination goes, no. But if Bernie continues racking up states and the Dems continue to mistreat his supporters, many of them will revolt and join the Trump Train to spite Hillary.

Who cares about those dumb hick states. They would never vote for Bernie because they are so dumb and always vote against their own interests and benefits. Stupid uneducated rednecks.

Nope, not at all. He was never going to win. The Hildabeast had this from the onset. Sander's was nothing more than a funding mouth piece to give the illusion of a primary and the illusion of choice.

He won't win Kentucky you retard.... NIGGERS

>I don't think it would happen but it would be glorious if Hillary lost another two states

The only thing that will take down Clinton is pressure from Wasserman-Schultz. As the FBI continues to investigate and once Clinton Cash is released at the RNC and DNC, Wasserman-Schultz will need to pressure Clinton to drop, that will lead the way for Biden to come in as the savior at the convention.

How tolerant, I'm convinced I now #yern4bern

This. As a Kentucky resident I an assure you he has a good amount of support in Lexington, but everywhere else is Hilldog turf.

No. It's mathematically impossible for him to win.
Clinton bought this election years ago.

But didn't she fuck up her Indiana win because of her anti coal comments?

That'll probably lead to her losing Kentucky since they also rely it on mining

the dems are fucked, some bernie fans will vote trump, most won't show up to vote

unlike hillary, trump has absolutely no serious competition within his own party. I suspect he will be president.

>this is who is voting for sanders

West Virginia.... Fucking leaf

No, she lost my state (Indiana) because there were enough of us that support trump we could afford to vote Bernie to keep the infighting among the DNC going

Why doesn't Bernie want a female president? Is he a sexist?

In which polls has Hillary been winning? Sanders has won in 10 of the last 15 state contests.

I believe that it could happen as Bernie supporters are highly motivated. Don't forget say the voters in Eastern Kentucky Coalfield country (Hillary said "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business") and Pro-Legalization Oregon.

If Bernie can with both states, the country would be split like this with Bernie in Green.