Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying to find a way for you all to draft an arena deck for me...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm trying to find a way for you all to draft an arena deck for me. Something that is fair in almost all randomness. Call out a number 1-3, the first 31 number replies will make my deck. 1 is far left, 2 is middle, and 3 is right. I'll post the finished deck after 31 posts. Results as well if the thread is still around. I'm only going to post the 3 heroes. Let's do it.

druid

hahahahaha good one hahaha xddd

3 , mage still dominates arena

Pick elemental
If no elemental pick 3

2 - I don't see the appeal to doing this though by the way, you might as well just pick the rightmost choice everytime, would make no difference

play gwent bro

I would love to do this more with more interaction with Sup Forums, but this is the best way I could think of doing it without having to take snapshots over and over again and having to wait to post said snapshots. If you can think of something better it'd be awesome. -OP

pick 3

pick that card

And something that probably won't be possible, but to let Sup Forums play the arena games as well would be a pretty solid meme if you ask me.

Post how's deck looking now

Here's what we got so far, after your 1.

Hey, that's not that bad

Ehh, too bad I don't know half of those cards at this point LOL Might wanna come back at one point or another - pick 3

And that finished it. Thanks for this pro arena deck Sup Forums, if thread is still up by the time I go 0-3 I'll be sure to post results.

Forgot pic.

post deck