"Sonic the Sissyhog" stories thread

"Sonic the Sissyhog" stories thread

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901 (Cowritten by Omni2120 and TimedWatcher)

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270 (Cowritten by Butter-Boy and TimedWatcher)

Me and my co-authors would appreciate a comment/review if you would scroll down to the bottom and use a fake email.

don't you understand that tails is the sissy?

I want you to know this is pure, weapons-grade autism. That said, it's exactly the right kind of perversion to get me off, so keep it up.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

I want to see more please

Thanks to whoever left the comment.

what the fuck did i stumble into

Bahahaha, okay, I'm enjoying this thread unironically, but I just have to point this out: the animation is on a separate layer from the shading, so everytime he bounces on the cock, half of the glow that's supposed to suggest depth slides right off his ass. It's like the pattern on Chowder's shirt.

Interesting. Do you think it could be fixed?

I mean, depends on if the animator kept the original flash files or whatever he animated in. Odds are good that's way more work than anyone would reasonably want to put into fixing such a niche image, but you could always ask? It's not a major error and if you fix that some other wonky stuff would just become more apparent instead; I just found it funny, is all.

Anyone?

THIS is fucking rad.

I actually like Tails better as a sissy than Sonic, but that seems to be a distant second in terms of the art.