What's your favourite game of thrones character

what's your favourite game of thrones character.

use to be aria last season but averall i think it's jaime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OaMvxVHFs4
innatthecrossroads.com/steak-kidney-pie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dany

mine is the nazi's pack of cigs

Bronn or Davos

Bronn.
The Hound.
To be honest there isn't anyone in it I dislike.

bronn
the hound
redhead wildling guy whos been around for past 3 seasons

Tormund

Viserion dies and gets resurrected as a white walker dragon.

Youre a week late

littlefinger

Only a week late

The Man in the High Castle?

>aria
Are you even a fan?
>averall
Or are you just an illiterate child?
Jamie is a literal incestuous cuck

Tormund is the only acceptable answer

i liked his consistency

pic very related

my nigga
I really want to know what they will do with this character.

Everyone who is still in the show. Why choose?

He dead tho

>I really want to know what they will do with this character.
....are you daft? This entire series is a consequence of his actions. He has fucked with every character on this show.

Hound
Tormund
Bronn

Best in the show, if they die it had better be Alpha.

I hope Tormund lives long enough to give Brienne a good deep wildling dickin'

Torbjorn is my fav

Arya kills little finger.

neversawit.jpg

Don't care.

Don't give a fuck.

Tyrion for sure. Motherfucker is just partying and fucking but has soul

Bronn, I like his swag. He's pretty strong too. Could've also been Euron Greyjoy if he kept the same appearance as in the books

This, or maybe the hound

Also bronn and tyrion, fuck i like all of them

Gotta be Jon snow

what is he like in the book?

Cersei.

Bronn, Tyrion, Hound and, if dead characters are allowed, Tywin. Tywin was probably the only chacracter who was doing his fricking work.

A charming, handsome and destructive psychopath that just destroys everything that's in his path. I got told he has magic artifacts too. Remember the weird bald guy with blue lips Daenerys met ? The one who drank that weird wine that gave blue lips ? Euron drinks that shit too. Show Euron just looks like an angry frat bro.

Barristan Selmy

The most bad ass mofo there was.

Died too soon.

youtu.be/5OaMvxVHFs4

aria, hound, john snow.

Forgot pic.

What a basic faggot.

Hot Pie

I want his kidney pie recipe.

Bronn is a bad boy that lied, cheated and stole his way to the top from nothing. Not afraid to loose what he gained and can get it all again if needed. Keep on thinking the last scene of the series is Bronn and Hot Pie at the Crossroads Inn agreeing both are survivors.

Then Bron calls him a cunt, insults his kidney pie, stabbed Hot Pie and walks out saying "Just another fucking cunt that thinks they know better than others." as he rides off into the sunset.

i gave this one a shot one time. it turned out really good.

innatthecrossroads.com/steak-kidney-pie/

i tought the many face god story line and arya was the coolest shit ever

Legolas is the one with the bow? He's the bestest!

Joffrey - Great actor, really made me dislike his character.

and her Redheaded step-sister.

Your favorite character was Arya LAST season? She was cool in like 1-3 and then they completely dumpstered her character by making her so jack shit and complain for like 2 seasons at the house of black and white, then last season they literally turned her into a mentally retarded god who not only brushes off a million stab wounds but is so stupid she just stands blissfully on a bridge after betraying the most deadly assassin organization in the world. Last season if she wasnt the worst character on the show I dont know who was.

fav is always the onion knight, but for phobes out there fav femme would have to still be melisandre cuz she's fire.... lel.

Ramsay was the best villain

He's a true pragmatic too. I would've also loved if he decided to be heroic and risk his life for Tyrion during the trial, but him refusing and being honest with his friend forced me to respect him.

Also what the fuck lmao

In what way? It was cool the first episode, then nothing happens.

the hound, secondary Jon Snow

cercei

KYS

Tywin.

Jaqen H'ghar is pretty cool. Nigga can change faces and is an assassin.

hahaha, kys you, faggot

I can't wait for that bitch to die.... good actress for the part.

Jorah because I can relate to him.

Because he's a massive cuck riddled with disease and was an embarrassment for his house?

Melissandre because she's a fucking hot milf. The hound because he just doesn't give a fuck. Khal Droggo because he has a fat cock

Dude, I'm already at "Every Fucking Chicken In The Place".

Tyrion because his repeating whore tragedy, my little imp bro just wanted to be happy.

>Khal Droggo because he has a fat cock
How do you know this..

See... I would have said Dinkle Dick too, but I think it's a cop-out to just like him because his a fucking dwarf.

Because he's huge. And how he pounded the shit out of Dany

>21
This. Bronn reminds me of Lemmy Kilmister

For all we know he could have the angry inch. The little bitch died to a fucking scratch because some old cunt rubbed some dog shit in his wound.

Dolorous Edd or GTFO in eternal disgrace Lyseni whores

Mmmm it is a cop out...
...because he's the super smart, overlooked (kek), underappreciated nerd... Just like us!

Any chick that is naked at the moment.

Everyone who isn't Sansa. How have they not killed her off yet? Horrible character and actress. At least she was hot before, now she looks weird. I like Jaime, Tirion, Tormund, and the flaming sword dude what's-his-name

SPOILERS: Dany saves Jon north of the wall and one of her dragons dies and gets turned by the night king

Catelyn

3rd time in this thread only

Why John Snow thinks that farming souls is a good idea when everybody is in a hurry to scape?
I even think that he sees the Ice-Sith take the long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear and yet he continues farming souls.

The best is that when he sees the dragon being killed by the long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear he instead of hurry the fuck up and scape he continues farming souls. Also Khalessi should have abandoned him before the throwing of the first long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear.

>Jamie will go north with jon
>Jon and daenerys will fuck on a ship
>cersei will wake up in a bed filled with blood screaming on the last episode of the season

>cersei will wake up in a bed filled with blood
That time of the month?

Miscarriage

That makes sense, ty

Thanks for posting.

He killed like 40 of those mask fuckers before being taken. Bad mother fucker indeed.

>explaining the joke

Sir arthur dayne