How does Sup Forums dress

How does Sup Forums dress

I don't remotely look good enough to dress like that

effay as fuck

look at any photos from charlottesville

Typically I open my dresser, pull out some underwear, a shirt, and shorts. Pants if it's cold. Then i put them on me.

You asked

>White rich kid clothes thread

T-shirt and loose-fitting jeans. Simple

Pretty casual. Basketball shorts and tees at home. Fitted work attire, jeans and shirts when I go out. It depends on the occasion and setting

It's a shoop, ok ?

what were those shoes called again?

like this

suit for work, blue or gray. you might as well be wearing a thong and a hawaii shirt if you come in wearing a brown suit

plain t-shirt or t-shirt from t-shirt hell com, jeans or shorts, sneakers or boots depending on weather, activity. has been my uniform since HS.

My only social activities out of the house is either going to a bar to shoot pool or going to a range to shoot skeet, or BBQ at home or at friends.

Too old, too married to hit the club/bar scene anymore, so that wardrobe aspect is gone thank god.

ctrl+c
ctrl+v

Full walmart

>you might as well be wearing a thong and a hawaii shirt if you come in wearing a brown suit
>t-shirt hell com

fuck out of here loser

Those are wingtip boots.

I love this place.

name ? more ?

Stop trying to judge people on the clothes they wore for one picture. You are a retard to think you have some fucking insight into people based on something so fucking trivial. Everyone has and entire closet full of clothes that came from lots of different places and effected by lots of different conditions.

I dress better than you. I am better than you. But I am not better than you because I dress better than you. These are two completely unrelated things.

he looks hot but also kind of tryhard and irritating - shirt is too tight and the whole combo is generic as fuck 1/10

not like a faggot who skips leg day all the time and gets ass-blasted by Iranians