What do you guys suppose Charles Manson's IQ is?

What do you guys suppose Charles Manson's IQ is?

a solid 5/7

So high that it can't be measured.

thats ted bundy tho

who?

Clearly you know nothing about sadistic cult leaders. Get with the program summerfag.

No its not, here's Ted Bundy with short hair idiot.

it's a good thing he died in prison

its an even BETTER thing that hes actually still alive

Thank you for the clarification.

I have his album that he made in prison, he's quite the musician.

His earlier work is superior, you pleb.
It's on Spotify.

why?

>I have his album that he made in prison, he's quite the musician.
>I have his album that he made in prison
>I have his album
>album

Charles Manson has more records on sale right now than the Beatles and the Beach Boys combined.

pic related is a Manson vinyl called Horsefly

> Buying into a capitalistic monolith such as Spotify

Charles would be appalled at you.

Prove it, link or I call horse shit.

The one I have is from 1970

taking the bait...
or metabait? hard to tell these days

Here's about 20 which isn't even a drop in the bucket. If you want the real stuff you have to talk to people in the know, like members of A.T.W.A. They have all of his stuff from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and up to about 3 years ago.

Lie: The Love and Terror Cult
White Rasta (MC).
Poor Old Prisoner Boy
Son of Man
Live at San Quentin
Charles Manson (CD, Grey Matter, 1993)
Commemoration
Manson Speaks
The Way of the Wolf
Unplugged 9.11.67 Volume 1
A Taste of Freedom
All the Way Alive
One Mind
The Summer of Hate – The '67 Sessions
The Wit and Wisdom of Charles Manson
Air
ATWAR
Trees
The Lost Vacaville Tapes
Boose Tones

your image is copyrighted 1967 and the awareness records is a later reissue, but yes LIE was an early release to help raise funds for legal fees during the trial

there's this thing called google that the kids are just going crazy over nowadays

Why are some people so obsessed with this little fag? He was just some mentally ill guy who convinced other mentally ill people to do kill people for him.

"I'm on Fire" / "The Hallways of Always"
"Look at Your Game, Girl" / "Your Home Is Where You're Happy"
"Inner Sanctum" (7", Holy Terror Records, 2010)
"Horsefly" (7", The Zou, Parasitic Records, November 11, 2011)

Henry Rollins produced "Completion" which was a full LP that was to be released by SST. But they backed out because of death threats. It's available if you look around.

The Beach Boys have records several of his songs. They changed some words around and didn't pay him a dime.

A lot of albums were limited to 5000 units and are all sold out and forgotten about. Shane, the guy that committed suicide a while back, ran a record label that put out nothing but Charles Manson recordings. I think at one time the catalog was 2 printed pages long. Large pages, like you see in an old school mail-order punk zine. I would say there are over 100 works counting LPs, 7 inches, CDs, Cassettes, and limited thumb drives.

Read Nik's book and in the back it has pictures and descriptions of maybe 50 albums alone. He said that was a "partial" discography.

This is common knowledge, by the way, among the people who are closer to the old man.

More than can be said for you

dark charisma is fascinating. few people have it, and even fewer use it to its full extent. charles was one of those people, and he wasnt afraid to show it.

I'm not very modern, I prefer Ask Jeeves.

It's funny you should say that. He's remained solid on his word and survived for almost 83 years without treatment of mental illness. Many of Charlie's psychiatrists killed themselves.

What word?

I'd say between 125 and 140, european wais scale

They killed themselves,,, so? What does that prove?

sauce on the psychiatrists killing themselves part? never heard that before.

Turkey green

>psychiatrists job = understand certain person's mental illness and fix it
>media saying hes nuts and needs to be fixed
>nothing actually wrong with him, just a crazed genius
>psychiatrists getting pressured into fixing something that cant be fixed
>kill themselves
Comprende amigo?

I'd say he's pretty smart to have pulled off the crazy act so convincingly all these years. If you ever watch the Tom Synder interviews, he let's it drop a couple of times and you see the real Charlie. Some obviously good opportunities fell into his lap - the Dennis Wilson/Beach Boys connection - and he was to dumb to capitalize on them successfully. Now he puts on the Charlie Show for three squares and a bunk for the last several decades.

Everything is real

The code. He never told a lie and has no snitching on his jacket.

I think the scientology records had him at around 135.

You can find this in his court records. You have to manually petition and pay for them. Most of the information about his previous doctors can be found in his last 6 parole hearings. They have to cover all of that because it's a really big thing out in California. They've never had another inmate with the history Charlie has, with doctors, therapists, the mafia, media presence, plus he gets more mail than any other prisoner in the world.

Read a real document about the man. Not media news reels and sensationalist books or tabloid rags. It takes time and effort, as well as patience and courage to find the truth in a tangled web like the one "The Bug" spun for L.A. County back in the early 70s.

Look at his driver license. Notice anything unusual? Mm hm.

Look up the history of his parole officer and his connections with MK Ultra.

what's his drivers license got anything to do with what youre talking about?

CHARLIE GOTTA DRIVE

about tree fiddy

666 nigga

He might have been smart, but he was a delusional little turd, done in by his own anti-social tendencies.

look at it and think about it
otherwise, you need to start at the beginning because you're in the deep, deep end of reality trying to piece together this puzzle

Higher than yours
>Manson:managed to get five people to kill for him
>OP:can't get a single nigger to not cum in his ass

Just say it

I'm guessing in the happy zone between 85-95; smart enough to manipulate, too dumb to care.

He was able to get a personal army. I wonder if her could come on here and have a personal army request granted

His real birthdate and height are on that driver license. He was born on November 11, 1934, and he is around 5 feet 7 inches tall. Almost ALL media and prison material claims he was born on November 12, 1934, and that he is 5 feet 2 inches tall. There is a very good reason for this and it's in the documents. Just read the trial transcripts and watch all of the parole hearings. Answer your own questions. Don't take my word for it. Find it yourself. Think.

He's never been done in. He's still alive and still active. Almost everyone else tied to his case is dead or have broken their word and are dead alive.

>The Beach Boys have records several of his songs. They changed some words around and didn't pay him a dime.
They only did one.

The Manson song "Cease to Exist" was reworked into "Never Learn Not to Love". Dennis Wilson added a bridge and the lyrics were changed. Mason got some money and a motorbike

It was a shit song - it's not like Manson wrote "Good Vibrations" or "Help Me Rhonda"

Triple of threes, cant be wrong

If it was Manson and it was confirmed it was him, my guess would be YES.

Double dubs checked, btw!

Who is he and why should I care?

>Who is he and why should I care?

Just the greatest poet of the 20th century.

Who is that guy with him and why does he only have one ear?

Guys I know we're all singing Charle's praises here , but really... Jeffrey Dahmer was way better

Just googled that guy. Jesus Christ what a fucking freak. Kinda puts Sup Forums to shame.

topkek

this guy can't even read a file name

you people are way out of your depth

bye bye

Even better, he worked in a chocolate factory. He's the Willie Wonka of psycopaths, he's one of my personal favourites.

OP here, pic made me uncomfortable. false though, because thugs would get shot going on my property uninvited.

KEK

GARBAGE DUMP OH GARBAGE DUMP. WHY ARE YOU CALLED A GARBAGE DUMP?

h8 to say it but Charlie is way better than that gay freak. sure, Dahmer actually murdered people, but he was a total freak about it and was socially retarded. it physically pains me to watch his interviews, whereas charlie reels me in.

>Many of Charlie's psychiatrists killed themselves.
>Citation or it didn't happen

Beta faggots (Like his followers) are attracted to Charles, as he's alpha in how he talks and carries himself, thus attracting Betas.

That doesn't come into it when you refer to my boy Jeffrey, he attracts all sorts, and was softly and calmly spoken about his hanus acts and never made stupid faces like Charles.

Google Nikolas Schreck... a very strange man.

heinous. just for future reference.

I believe you missed the joke, user.

I read that as "anus acts"
I will continue to read it as anus

>Willie Wonka of psychopaths
you just made my day

If I had to guess I would say 100.

I don't know about that, but I find Charles to be a bit cringeworthy. Jeffrey is easier on the eyes and ears.

two triple 3s in one thread? interesting... 333x2=666. iLLuMinATi CoNFiRmED?!?!

Charlie confirmed

>Beta faggots
>calls Manson's followers "faggots"
>muh boy Jeffrey
>Idolizes a faggot
>cuck faggot, detected

Fall for it, did you user?