Hey, Sup Forums, do you look like your country's average?

Hey, Sup Forums, do you look like your country's average?

I'm like 1/2 brazilian, 1/2 iranian

>actually look like something between Irish and White American

Wtf the muh heritage memes were true?

>america has a average for white and one for black
>brazil is one general

This is complete bullshit, you will not find anyone with this "brazilian average"

no, but in few generations i will

Yes

no, i'm white

What kind of white?

>tfw no average french gf

head shape wise yes, but my face looks way more similar to the white american

Not on the list.

>Mixed as fuck
Yes. I'm very happy.

genghis/5

i look a bit like the hungarian guy

Fucking pedo delete that image

I look more similar to the French or Czech average.

Why is "white american" so off the charts more attractive than all other averages?
Poland looks as ridiculous as always

This site thinks I am asian and a jedi

None of these are average

They are all 8/10 or above

Also,
>China
>Taiwan
Literally don't just arr rook srame but actually are

No, not at all. My hair is darker but eyes are lighter.

Well Germany is between France and Czechia, so it kinda makes sense

Blame being a weeb who is pretty

it's not average in that way

they just averaged the faces of a bunch of people

no, I don't have brown hair

It´s basically a mashu-up of many faces from a country. That´s the reason they look attractive, but i don´t know specifically why. I think it´s because symmetry or something

Except all of these people are clearly more attractive than average. Not to mention a distinct lack of elderly people or acne/facial hair among the middle easterners. Furthermore, the white and black americans look fit as fuck when over 60% are overweight. Trust me, I am American on vacation.

I question the validity of this data.

Not really

Explain the lack of elderly people for spain, where over 30% of the population has grey/greying hair. The spaniard looks like he is 28.

I understand the symmetry effect, but why are the older countries like Spain, Italy, Germany seemingly the same age as fucking Nigeria and Mexico?

shave, skincare, buzz the sides of your hair, remove that hair dye, and you will power up your face.. so much potential

I look like a dark Irish mixed with Amerindian with pale skin

Maybe they are all people of the same age
I don´t know man

Closest I have to what you're describing

I've tried lots of prescriptions for acne, washing my face, diet changes, etc

Nothing ever works though

Shit sucks, would've thought by 20 it would've mostly gone away.

We're the niggers of the trio?

don't worry bro, 25 and still have some acne

Greece looks less white then fucking Afghanistan.

I look most like the bong, but that makes sense honestly because muh heritage.

>European American
What?

remove goatee and you would look so much better. and gotta update the wordrobe. that shirt is very outdated (collar shape), easy cheap fix. jacket needs to be more form fitting, tad pricy fix though. from looks of things, you should def go for form fitting stuff. not skinny per se, but tampered slim form fitting. acne will go away with age by sounds of it.. so much potential for your face. a chad in the making 2bh

yes him

>tfw no average Argentine gf

Probably all non-hispanic whites thrown in the same group, resulting in a mix of british/german/irish/italian/whateveramericansaremadeof ancestry.

nice blowjob lips

lol

>all this fashion knowledge
You some kinda fag or something?

actually yes; but you dont need to be one in order to know how to dress nice

Hopefully it'll go away sooner then later
Yeah I know.
I like growing my facial hair, shitty as it may be.
As for the shirt & suit I bought them at men's wear house and got it tailored.
It was the closest thing they had to my size and even then their tailor didn't really want to do it because he knew he couldn't get it perfect.
I'm 6 foot 4 and 130 pounds so finding ANY clothes that fit me is a chore.
Pic related
My skeleton arms

Hope you're right about the acne

Don't socialize enough to be a chad even if I grow to look the part

No homo genghis

Not sure why I have negroid lips and nose
I'm quarter Cherokee Indian
Half Irish
And quarter Swiss

So I'm not sure where that comes from in my family

I look EXACTLY like my my heritage nation (Ukraine). 9/10 for accuracy.

men's wearhouse's usually filled with very outdated ill fiting stuff.. you're better off at FF shops like topman/zara/etc for stuff. that and lookout for shit on yoox. the sites a mess but can find good deal if you give it time and google on sufu or sf for advice on brands if you dont know them. its a huge size.. 34 (us) / 44 (IT) suits are plenty there for you

White American men are very attractive.

Fashion is way over my head and if you saw me, you would realize this without my needing to tell you.

I bet they took the average of Rio de Janeiro and put as average of Brazil

its really not that hard, just dont fall for the meme shit. if youre skinny, then play it up. form fitting slim clothes. really, all you need is prob one or two good pairs of jeans thats in one color, no dumb fades or whiskers. whatever basic tees or button ups. black shoes, nothing dumb. avoid logo shit... there's summer fits for you.. there you go, its safe, but wont look bad.

White European men are top tier.

How do I tell if something is form fitting or not? I've been told my pants "don't fit me" but I don't know what that means.

It's a composite of lots of faces. It IS an average, that doesn't mean anyone looks like it. I do agree though, if they're breaking up peoples in USA then they need to do it for every country, all ethnic groups within them or none.

Maybe u have a hormonal imbalance

>there are people that still think slavs are white

>implying you're not part abo

it should fit your body form. like pic related, ignore his shirt if its too much an eyesore for you

1. make sure the jeans fits you, waist-wise. stick two fingers in between you and jeans, if there's more room, lower the size
2. make sure the jeans is in one color. no dumb fades or whispers. its just tacky
3. get one that fits your legs. if you pull the jeans to the side and theres more than like an inch, prob best to try another style of the jeans
4. dont get pants that are too long, unless you want it to stack. if you dont want it to, then it should end at around your ankles

and if you're adventurous enough and can pull it off, then you can get some inspo from this

South Italian
lazarento

I basically have a dad bod. Any particular brand/style of jeans or khakis that's good for that?

Not really, I think out of these I'm closest to France.

Nope.

Meant to quote OP not you, fuck sorry.

Yeah?

Is it weird that I have the facial structure almost exactly like the Iranian average but with aurburn hair and blue eyes? I look nothing like any of the European averages...

so chubs? or thick thighs? then should let it be more relax so tapered style probs like pic. it still goes by the body shape but isnt as slim or skinny. it really depends on the brand, cuts are different and one style and size from one brand would be different from another.

cheap mondays are decent for the price if low on budget. acne jeans are good but might be pricey for you. naked and famous would fit somewhere in between those two price range depending on the style. ive seen n&f jeans go for $50-60ish when on deep sale at barneys before. dont buy shit retail, buy them on sale or online preferably.

if youre chubs though, should look to lose weight. things would look better.

HIIT and maybe EC stack if you wanna. just google it to find more about it