Looked up Nazi. What does/b/ think of this???

Looked up Nazi. What does/b/ think of this???

>it's real

It's just a political party. Why do people associate it as a bad thing?

>Uses Pandora

Why is it always the jews?

It was a long time ago, and some people feel like larping and getting their ass kicked again

Has anyone American History X, you have all this scared white motherfuckers and Pretty their going to end up being fucked in jail

we may need to teach Germany another lesson

OP here
Just in case some of you didn't look it up yourself

Google is the Illuminati, the Illuminati is Google.

That's one way to hide antifa being nazis

A truly beautiful man

antifa arent nazis you indescribable imbecile.

>indescribable imbecile

They have more in common with nazi's than your average American citizen that is pro free speech who would be assaulted by antifa for saying that everyone has the right to speak.

dfg

They are though

Antifa is the most Nazi organization you can find right now.

Dinner is ready by the way

This is only because people compare him to a nazi, just like they say everyone is Hitler who they don't like

No I can find Trump supporters chanting NAZI slogans while wearing NAZI regalia. Pretty sure they're the "MOST NAZI"

I'm pretty sure that's antifa.

your brain is 99% jew, 1 % empty
> results are out

You want to continue speaking using free speech?

lol

and from whom you will be begging for help when we will be standing on Moscow , I mean you know besides
> USA, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Israel, Sout Africa, NewZealand, Brazil, Mexico, etc etc
> W . H . O . ELSE
> get rekt,
> without your coward herd of pigs, we would blitz you in just some weeks.

Antics are to much of a pussy to be a nazi. Real tough people throwing bottles of piss.. I support ethnic cleansing does that make me a Nazi? Who cares fuck the antifa. Better dead then red! For race and nation for blood and honour! For the blood and the soil. Be a patriot to the core nothing less nothing more be a nationalist nothing more want your nation to prosper watch your children succeed!

but first u must suck other cocks because u cant do shit alone

14/88 Sup Forumsro

I am feei sleeping realy, bye you all.

Everything has to be dumbed down to good vs bad for the pleb minded.

>14/88
>88 dubs
ggwp