How do I grow a thicker beard?

How do I grow a thicker beard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is wrong with your face?

kill yourself

Keep letting grow. Good lord keep letting it grow longer. Will fill the gaps and look fuller to cover whatever the fuck I'm looking at

Not enough hair

I need to cover up an embarrassing rash on my face. Clean shaven is not an option.

Head & Shoulders twice a week. That's all it takes to keep your face hair from looking like a hobo's diseased asshole.

Genetics.

Jesus - Did a fly get in the telepod with you?

discord/ eBAh6gE

Why is there bloody shit over your mouth?

Nigga been scratchin.

God damn you ugly nigga

serious kek 10/10

Sorry, it's not blood. I have a form of dermatitis on my face. I want to grow a thicker, fuller beard to cover it up.

ayy

You either can or you can't. No snake oil anyone will sell you can change it. Lose the beard, and get something to treat that rash.

have you tried showering at least once a week?

Jesus titty fucking christ... you mean to say the burn unit couldnt give you decent hair plugs?

Because of my rash, right?

then just let it grow until the sheer lenght o the hairs cover up the rest

Hospitals don't usually deal out hair plugs.

I have no hot water at home, but I try to go the rec center at least once a week to bathe.

This is what is wrong.

And to answer your question, you need to let it grow a few weeks. You've got ok coverage, when the hair grow longer they will cover the bald spots.

dis

Okay, what can I use for seborrheic dermatitis?

/thread

makes me feel a little sick looking at this. When you think of an edge lord posting animal gore, I think of this.

Kys with a straight razor

do you wash your face with feces?

geez user

And that hair. Honestly nigga looks terrible, like pubes. But I mean I understand wanting to cover that rash. Looks like the herps

rub teh pussy on it brah

i can't breathe. this thread

get a beard comb and brush it down whenever your not doing anything, after that you can use minoxidil, its usually used for the scalp (for people losing hair) but there is no harm in applying it to the face region. I would first recommend highly treating your skin first before anything, because minoxidil might only do you more harm.

so these are genes that Sup Forums wants to preserve?

Okay, I'll start to shave daily. I do not want to look like a man with pubes on my face.

KEK asfhhfhgdhddmfnfknn somebody post a muslim THICK luscious beard, make op jealous

Shit... i have a thicker beard and i'm 17.

>inb4 underage b&
>inb4 clear cookies and restart router

Don't grow a beard yet, it looks like a fucking abomination. Focus on fixing that skin problem and then you can grow one. Even then I don't know if you should, tho. I personally have shitty facial hairs so I shave.

Holy shit lmao this kid

>BETTER USE INCOGNITO MODE

Have you been to a doctor?

this just got serious :[

You need a daily beauty regime and stop being lazy, get a proper scrub, it's best to take care of your skin then focus on the beard. Microderm-abrasion, chemical peels, facial masks, proper face lotion after washing to prevent excessive oils. Ever consider getting Photorejuvenation? It helps with skin conditions. Stop being lazy, lose some weight and show a little love to yourself goddamn

Won't help you if you get ip banned

This guy milks the cow. no love no hate....just /n/

Good bye ...

What's your general life situation OP?

I sleep on a bed that's covered with junk and you think I'm lying about when I shower? Did you not see my face?

Are you trash-bro???

No, I know what condition I have, and there's OTC treatments for it but no cure.

Guy needs much more help than just his beard.

pls be real

I'm sorry, I have no idea where to even begin when it comes to that kind of stuff.

basically just wash your fucking face. no need for that other bs anyway just use soap and water regularly and you're good.

We've come up with some ideas about the beard Sup Forumsro now let us help you with your overall living conditions. What's the matter how can we help lad don't be shy

Christ it's like herpes

Restarting my router gets me a new IP because my stupid ISP got me a dynamic IP instead of a static one.

Buy some if you're too poor, a little table salt mixed with a facial soap will do, warm water to open pores, cold water to close pores, pat dry and apply lotion. Repeat twice daily, until you seem some changes then you can go forth and expand by trying different stuff. Nose peels for blackheads and keepING the regime, continue till it becomes second nature, it isn't that hard. For your skin condition seriously try Photorejuvenation, you have the Internet at your disposal why arr you not using it instead of asking for people on here for advice? Do you enjoy being shamed ?

and lotion... wash with face soap twice a day and then put lotion on after!

Could be AIDS

OP the fans wanna see your pc battlestation

looks like you need aftershave after you shave.
FGT

fucking lold

USA
USA
USA

I don't know man. I'm not a doctor. You need to see a dermatologist.

/thread

I cant velievebyou faggots laughed at this post.
I knew Sup Forums had youngsters but god damn

VELIEVEB IT

A doctor, dumbass. They'll give you steroid cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

>youngsters
>recognize telepod reference
Just how old are you, gramps?

nigga has no hot water you think he can afford a doctor?

You got me. I'm impressed.

>SAH-SOO-KAY

>youngsters
>The Fly references
Fugg posting in ebin gred

use trimmer for 2-3 weeks to allow the finer/slower growing hair to come in, and gradually increase the length to which you trim it. It can take months for a beard to fully grow in.

Kek

then go fucking shave ffs

God damn Im sorry for laughing but welcome to Sup Forums

If I could only see the worst rekt shit on here or this, I'd choose the gore, what the fuck are you

Settle down there champ

Public clinics are free.

there is no public clinic in back water hick towns

this is niw a gore thread

Since when do 'youngsters' watch 80's kinos?

I NEED THE STORY

i cant grow a beard either, here is a week unshaven, 19 btw.

Guess you can pay tons of money on hair implants if you are that rich/desperate.

why on his chest, what a retard

Thats actually where the hair was extracted, he implanted the hairs on his scalp

bump

fucking pubey scalp lmao

kek

b-but why, chest hair will never look like hair hair -O_O-

salt on dermatitis.... kek

The best thing for facial dermatitis is shaving daily. Removes the dead skin and shit layers that are fucking your face up.