What are some movies where characters have to cope with the fact they're never going to win?

What are some movies where characters have to cope with the fact they're never going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xetYPvDF-Js
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tobias_(Sinnoh)
youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP and his thread

Ash on the first place was supposed to wins the Indigo League and have kids with Misty.

Sauce

Does he suck as a trainer or is it pikachu's fault

They both suck

He's too busy cuddling up with his pokemon and lecturing everyone he meets on morals to actually train his pokemon.

>watch this anime
>goes off the rails after Giovanni's gym
>completely deviates from the game

Fucking bait and switch tactics

You're missing something.

FRIENDSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WINNING BAKA

That japanese teaser about the first movie, it was the original ending apparently.

Bullshit. Get your gay fanfiction out of here!

I haven't watched since show since it first came out. Are you telling me this nigger still hasn't won anything? And that he's still using fucking pikachu when he had fucking Charizard?

Well to be honest in one of the leagues he fought a random dude that was packing a couple of demi-god pokemons in his team like if it was nothing.

i dropped this show because they were reluctant to include any romance in it

i want to see ash kiss misty or may or shit like that
you can't tease me for 500 episodes

The newest girl wanted Ash's dick but was too beta to do anything about it

Now she is getting replaced just like the others

???
make some search retards, jewtube removed the video, so i'm forced to post this for shown that to your lazy ass: youtube.com/watch?v=xetYPvDF-Js
the clip is somewhere on the video, see for yourself motherfucker.

its true

Nigga he's been rawdogging every pokebitch for like 4 seasons while Brock wants himself daft in his sleeping bag pretending to be asleep, get with the times. Goodra was basically created from all the spunk or something.

*wanks himself daft
I fucking hate samsung

which pokemon?

JUST

God damn it's been years. I think I stopped watching around late 2002. Last I know that Brock came back and there was a 3rd movie. Can someone give me a little bit of a rundown since pls?

Back to mediocre gag anime we go! Its a damn shame, X&Y's anime was fucking awesome because it actually focused on the battling.

That was the shit, ash vs a video game protagonist.

His other four pokemon were probably gamesharked mewtwos

Shouldn't he be like 15-16 by now. He should be a lot taller. He still looks like a babby

>ywn bang Misty
Hold on, let me find my gun, I know I put it here somewhere...

how many fucking pokemon exist in this world.

Fake and gay

>there are anons posting ITT who have watched the same shitty rehash of a kiddieshit marketing animation six times now

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tobias_(Sinnoh)

He had a darkrai and a Latios

Also Ashe got BTFO by some faggot named Drew with a rosarade if I remember
Actually maybe it was May that got BTFO

you got so angry that toons wouldnt kiss that you stopped watching a show.
whats wrong with you

Didn't he make a wish that he would be 10 forever or something

Orange Islands?

Ash won the Orange Islands OP

Forgot my pic

when I watched it as a kid I don't remember him training

just pissing around and making friends with them instead of catching them and getting his shit stolen

he had special needs or some issue because he kept needing to be told the rules in a thing he was apparently enthusiastic about

>when I watched it as a kid I don't remember him training

He didn't capture every pokemon he saw and let half of them go.

He was pleb tier.

pokemon show is garbage and nobody worth talking to watches it

I remember someone on Sup Forums going off about how in later seasons he forgets what a caterpie is

721, not including different forms and the new Sun / Moon Pokemon

>721

My mistake, it was a Butterfree

>721, not including different forms and the new Sun

Ah, you just reminded me of this rap that used to play at the end of the episodes, an updated version would be exhausting.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek

wtf why would the league allow creation myth pokemon in the tourney

Got any art where ash is getting cuckolded? My gf wants them.

If you have it saved I want to read this

Ash doesn't remember Team Rocket's pokemon.

Does Ash have dementia?

Ask anyone who watches the anime still. No one enjoys that season. It was arguably some of the worst pokemon media to ever happen. Ever.

Can we consider Pokemon a netorare anime? I mean, he's getting cuckolded by everything and everyone. He never gets the girl, he never wins a league, all of his Pokemon leave him for somebody or something else.

which season? I stopped watching when the original voice actors got the boot

maybe he just never recorded it during the thousands of times he fought it

Best Wishes. The Unova generation seasons.

Literally everything you'd hate in a pokemon season following the anal devastation Ash was deploying by the end of the previous league.

Why is Pikachu still his #1? Doesn't that blue frog ninja share the same soul as him or some shit like that

The last pic still hurts

pokemon receive less stats per level when they are on their first evolution. a level 100 pikachu will get oneshotted by a level 44 3rd evolution pokemon