List all illegal drugs you've ever taken

List all illegal drugs you've ever taken

>Cannabis
>MDMA
>2C-B
>Nos Cannisters (now illegal)
>Cocaine

I don't do drugs Mr. FBI

I'm a good boy I never used any weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed le maaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nitrous Oxide. Really??

>Cannabis (2,000)
>Ecstasy (500)
>Cocaine (1,000)
>Ketamine (2)
>LSD (20)
>Speed (1,000)

Maybe over 25 years have these things up to bracketed numbers each.

Taken a whole bunch of stupid stuff like mushrooms, various opiates, etc but I don't think its really worth listing them seperately. Those are your main food groups right there.

Smoked weed in high school, but it's legal now in my state. Not sure if that counts.

>illegal
where? I have a dozen or so boxes here, how do you consume it? balloon?

Lost count

Cannabis.
codeine
I have tried a couple legal high too

Can you briefly describe what speed is like?

in the uk. and you need a cracker to burst the canister and to fill a balloon. just order one online. thats what i did

>UK
what isn't illegal in the UK except CCTV everywhere

>Meems

speed is the best thing ever. i need time alone to be productive.

speed leaves you compus but everything is accelerated.

short-term memory is wrecked but if you just want to get loads done in a short time its excellent.

no bad feelings at all, plenty energy, a bit tooth-grindy, but you can go out, drink 10 pints from 2pm onwards, have some shorts at the bar and then bang a couple lines of speed, be rocking till 2am, come back, be chatty, then 30 mins before everybody fucks off to bed, drunk the rest of your wrap into your drink, and when they leave, get everything done you needed to do, and take the next day off.

i used to do this most weeknights, sleep all day, take pills and speed friday, big night saturday, stay up all night, sunday go to pub mid-morning, have a nice lunch, then go for a 3-hour nap, chill out bar in the evening with just a quarter-gram of speed, bed at 1-2am and wake up smiling mondays.

i wish I could still get speed. scotland-fag if anybody wanna hook me up!

>illegal

>cannabis

>op is cuck that lives in cuckville

I just said, NO.

Anyone know where to score fungi in El Paso?

I've tried pretty much any illegal substance at least once.
My favorite is hands down opiates with GOOD blow in a close second and lastly probably weed though I haven't smoked any in probably 8 years.
Full list off the top of my head :
>Any and all opiates. Heroin, pods, seed tea, roxi, hydro's, etc.
>Cocaine
>Crack
>Molly
>Acid
>Extacy
>Crystal
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Weed
>Salvia
>Any prescription drug that fucks you up. Adderall, Bars/Footballs, K-pins, etc.

Those are the major ones I can think of for now.
Hell, I just scooped 60mg of oxy 20 min ago so I'm feeling fucking fantastic at the moment.

stahp

how did you get the script for adderall?
Have you ever tried modafinil?

Coke
Cannabis
lsd

I've always wanted to try heroin though

>crack
but why

>captcha no1 parking

Cocaine
LSD
MDMA
DMT

>acid
>2c-b
>2c-e
>Shrooms
>dmt
>cannabis
>speed
>cocaine
>mdma
>tilidin
>tramadol
>xanax
>al-lad
>tavor
>alcohol
>ketamine
>laughing gas
>changa
>klonezepam
>mda

>weed
>LSD
>DMT
>shrooms
>salvia
>soon mescaline

Aside from prescription drug and nicotine I mainly stick to psychedelics. I've only had good trips and they're the best things I've felt.

pot
adderall
xanax
oxycontin
heroin

Where the fuck all you niggas gettin DMT from?? Y'all must be on the coasts or in them liberal ass havin cities cuz I can't get that shit at all.

DMT super cheap in ON, CA

where did you get the adderall?

>Jenkem

girlfriend has ADHD and doesn't take her adderall

nice get

Had depression in my early 20's due to a lot of problems. One being undiagnosed ADD which my mom wanted me to get tested for when I was younger but my dad would not allow it because he didn't want me to use it as a crutch in case I did poorly in school or other endeavors. Haven't tried any of these new "nootropics" but I would like to try it at least once. That's sort of my credence for drugs. Try everything once to broaden your experiences.

Have only done it once because my dealer was expanding his product choices and gave me some for free to try and let him know how it was. Got the whole mouth and throat numbness but overall it just felt like a dirty coke high, which it kinda is when you think about it.

new silk road

Weed
Shrooms
Cocaine
Acid
Hydros
Xanax
MDMA
Alcohol
Codeine
Vyvanse
Adderall
K2
Opium

what are hydros exactly?

Weed
MDMA
Shrooms
Acid
Coke

I think I smoked Crack once as well without realizing it, I asked a bunch of shady looking niggers for a cigarette when I was at a club in my early 20's they passed me what I thought was a blunt, but Ive never had bud do to me what that joint did

>Weeeeeeed
It's just, like, *cough* the only thing that makes me *cough* *hack* happy. It also helps me *spits to the side* focus on tasks and get work done. Fuck cigarettes though they're *cough* *spits in the wind hitting you* death sticks.

weed
coke
shrooms
acid
moli
xanax
adderrall
that's it

Whybdo u think shrooms are stupid. One of my favourite drugs out there but im just into psyches and stims

Been depressed as fuck for the past half year.
On some codeine right now. I'm glad that I got "sick".
if just makes me feel happy for once. I am afraid that I will become addicted though

I'm sayin' Sup Forumsro. Mushrooms are a fucking wild time. About to take some and head to the beach for the eclipse tomorrow

I definitely agree that they can be wild and unpredictable, but i think thats one of the reasons i love it so much is cause it just takes you on a journey and leaves me laughing like an insane maniac most the time

didn't mean they were stupid.

just if you say you've taken LSD, that implies shrooms, microdots, liquid LSD, etc.

if you've taken ecstasy, that implies MDMA, molly, etc.

speed implies adderall, speedballs, etc.

not listing a bundle of stupid alt names and derivatives.

i don't think shrooms are stupid. i think they are awesome! just not much different from LSD.

My gold fish has done
Mescaline (san padro cactus)
LSD
Shrooms
Weed
LSA
Salvia dinivorum
25i-nbome
2ct2
DOB
MDMA
MDA
Adderall
Oxyxodone
Soma (carisoprodol)
Hydrocodone
Ketamine
Kratom
DMT

in order
>Weed
>cocaine
>LSD
>mushrooms
>Dabs
>Molly
>Dmt

Forgot xanax

In order of how I tried them
>Cannabis
>Speed
>Xanax
>Mushrooms
>LSD
>DMT (big mistake)
>Salvia
>MDA
>MDMA
>Speed
>Ketamine
>Cocaine

Last trip I did 4.5 G
I took half a G every thirty minutes. Sat around and watched TV. Laughed my ass off like a maniac. Tried to play games on the computer but ended up getting way to fucked up.

Rolled around on my bed for an hour. Curled into the fetal position and placed my face into a pillow. Saw an endless void of space and star dust.

Went to take a massive shit cause the mushrooms were fucking with my stomach. Let out a huge fart and couldn't stop laughing because I am retarded. I spent fifteen minutes on the shitter cause my bathroom was a little mini universe of its own.

Everything was morphing. Colors all always very dark and dull, but full of energy. The peak kicked my fucking ass. It was groovy.

I'm trying to stay away from the big three, but I think I'm addicted to speed now. Buy a $50 bag every couple of days.

I think you took too much brah

Why was Dmt a mistake. It changed my life so im curious

Nah i did 10gs once just to win a bet

Weed everyday
Cocaine
Lsd
Phenibut
Wanna try 2c-b

More than 100
Most of classics and a lots of RC's and pharmaceuticals

Weed, acid, speed, shrooms, MDMA, opium

My favorite is whisky though.

Not that user but for me dmt and salvia freaked me out way to much i mean ive had over 100 trips but it hits to fast for me and i freak out

my friend packed me a bowl, and I'm not sure how much he packed, but it was definitely too much. For a while I didn't know who or what I was. Apparently I was shaking and sweating in a fetal position the whole time. Was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, and when it was over I slept for 20 hours

is it easy to get addicted to? Want to try this but afraid I'll fuck my life up.

>everything besides meth and any rc made within the last 3 years

glad i dont do anything but smoke pot anymore tbh

I made my own machine( a smoking device specifically for dmt). it worked myself up in increments .01 .03 .05

Real easy to extract from Mimosa Hostilis root bark, can even do it without having to use harsh chemical such as Lye. Several other plants and extraction methods as well.

I had been almost called by it and couldnt aquire it for about 6-7 months. I felt like I needed it. Its my favorite trip aside from good lsd

>cannabis
>md
>coke
>ketamine

Wont ever do anything with needles, too risky in my country

not same user
but ive been considering doing this but currently am in college and living with parents so i dont really have a location

I got a gram for like $30 from a dnm tried it twice freaks me out to much so i stick with lsd and 25i-nbome. But i had a happy ending i ended up trading the rest of it to my buddy who deals for half ounce of blue dream

It's imposible to do everything. Who says that is dumb.

Each day various new drugs are created. There are millions of drugs

good ass deal i paid 100 for a half gram from the dark web

>liquor (yes it counts as a drug)
>pot
>tons of coke
>heroin one time (snorted not shot up)
> pills (vikes, percs, speed, zanex, suboxone, a thing I could get my hands on)
> acid
> magic mushrooms
> k2
> test chemicals
I dont recommend any of this. Had some swinging goode tymes but barely remember them plus I became a cocaine fiend and lost most of my friends and ruined my relationship with my gf. Rehab literally saved my fucking life not kidding. If I never tried to seek help at this point in my life (I'm only 22) I'd be dead by now for sure. I took to many chances.

Weed
Coke
Mandy
Dmt
Acid
Shrooms
Codiene
Morphine
Base
Ketamine
Various fucking pills that i take like a dumb cunt

What's Sup Forumss opinion. Mushrooms or acid?

Personally, I think mushrooms are way more fun. I laugh a lot and have a great time rolling around like a retarded dog.

Acid feels too industrial. I spent too much time trapped in my head. And afterwards I always feel incredibly exhausted. Granted it's double the trip time from mush, but the whole thing feels very forced at times.

>weed
>mdma
>4-fmp
>salvia
>dmt
>lsd
>2-cb
>xrc
>speed
>aderall
>ritalin
>xanax
>valium
>cocaine
>ketamine
>laughing gas
>pcp
>truffles
>shrooms

no thanks officer who could very easily get my IP address and track this post right to my house where I am the only occupant.

Im the exact opposite user shrooms puts me in a bad headspace ive only had one positive shroom trip and it wasnt even that fun. I cant leave my house when im on shrooms

But lsd ohh how i love lsd the headspace is perfect its both fun and insightful it makes me want to explore. Ive litterally fiixed my life because lsd i was a depressed piece of shit living in my moms basement be a minimum wage cuck and smoking weed. But now i have 2 really great part time jobs and am attending college renting a apartment with 2 awsome roommates

could you describe what 2c-b and 2c-e felt like

take your shrooms and queue up all seasons of superjail. you will have the best experience of your life. speaking from exp.

Fuck yea user! That's what I like to hear!

And it's not like I don't enjoy LSD. I had an amazing time with one of my best friends just tripping, going out for walks and watching the skyline change and morph. We were both high as fuck but getting to explore the outside was an amazing time.

I hear a lot of people say the same thing though. That shrooms is a way darker trip. I'm not sure. Shrooming to me always makes me feel compulsive like I'm being dragged around by my subconsciousness. It's always a happy, blissful and very childlike imaginative feeling.

>Weed
>Alcohol
>Shrooms
>Magic truffles
>Nicotine
>Caffeine

This sounds fucking amazing. I'm gonna try this the next time I trip.

I'll tell ya though. The last time I took LSD it was the most intense experience of my life. Two gel tabs (high qual white fluff est. ~200 micrograms). Smoked about three bowls after not smoking for 100 days. Sat around my porch at 4:30 in the morning spaced the fuck out and watched as the sunrise set fire to the darkness outside. My neighbors started leaving for work and I was imagining them to be like space ships taking off. Fucking weird.

in regards to superjail, my buddy ended up fucking a whale in human clothing and impregnating her during this marathon. his daughter is a sweetheart tho so I wont blast him about it

You are such a badass

>nicotine
>caffeine
>drugs
pick one

>captcha Litre Hotel

I think with shrooms its alot more subconscious and deeper and i tend to be negative and depressed. Ive had some fucked up shit happen to me. I work really hard not to be that way and to move on. When i take shrooms that all rises to the surface and it gets stuck my my thought tent to cycle and feel out of controll . But with lsd i have more controll and can fight it. thats my thought on it

sounds like you dwell on negativity. as someone who is super against even their gf smoking pot, I am the user in
and I can safely say your trip is 100% based on what you surround yourself with. take smaller doses, a cap or two and build up a tolerance. and always, always superjail

>illegal substances

>alcohol
>magic truffles
>nicotine
>Caffeine

What shithole do you live in user

Nice i used to deal lsd so i would buy it in sheets. The higgest quality stuff i ever had i ended up taking 10 200ug tabs of it over about 4 hours i ended up tripping for 11 days but after day 2 i fell asleep and woke up thinking i came down but when i did come down 9 days later i had no idea what was happening and got seriously confused best kf all that was my first week of work

>Weed (and hash)
>Oxycodone
>Oxycontine
>Methadone
>Oxazepam
>Methylphenidate
>Lisdexamfetamine

>no dilaudid
nigger please

Pretty much its why i try to be as nice and helpful as possible because i hate being like that

>weed
>MDMA
>LSD
>Schrooms

Whoop whoop got to love me some 2C-B

pick up a gram and a half and chew it on a day where you had a super positive experience (promotion at work, new gf, new anime pillow w/e) while you are starting to feel the effect put on superjail on a big screen and turn the lights off. you will have the best trip of your life

Ill give it a shot i actually far shrooms so i have 25g dried rn

Is prescription morphine worth trying?

Where do people get all of the freaky research chemical shit like 2C-I and 2C-B? I would be down to try both of those.

What's the experience like? I'm super curious.

Never heard of it.

Never done either but ive done 25i-nbome and 2ct2. Its all about those dnms

dabs are weed fuckface

2-cb is a pretty soft on the mind when it comes to psychedelics but the visuals are pretty rad. If you go to raves i would definetly recomend it. Even in small doses i can dance for hours on this stuff.
2c-e on the other hand has the best body high from the psychs i have tryed. I have tryed it only once but it was a hell of a trip. Havent fellt something this euphoric in a long time.

I heard that nbome shit will fuck you up royally

What's the worst time you've ever had on drugs my fellow anons?
Mine is hands down the time I found a year old bottle of roxi 15's in my mom's office. She somehow I guess lost or forgot them.
There was about 90 left and I snorted them all in less than 48hrs. It was the highest I've ever been and I just remember being absolutely retarded.
Finally passed out around the 60hr mark and my guess is I went into a mini coma or something. I didn't wake up for 4 days and felt like death for another 2 days afterwards.
Was stupid and not fun but blues and greens are still my favorite drug on the planet.